• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Count Down With me for August!

Exactly one week from now we should be swimming in the pool at Pop Century. Whoohoo! Happy travels everyone!

I am sooo sad :sad1: because we just got home yesterday from our week in Disney at the BLT. It feels like it was just yesterday that I was counting down with all of you. Time goes by so fast! Hope you all have as great a vacation as we did! Safe travels to all!

Leaving today after work!!! I don't know how I will make it thru the next few hours!! :banana:

We are leaving around 2 or 3am, I am at work now and I don't know how I'm going to get through the day either - well, sure I do, on DIS hahahahaha! Have a great trip, safe travels!

We leave on Tuesday! Can't believe how fast the summer has flown by.
Bags are (mostly) packed, daily plans are set. All I have to do is update my iPod, clear out my camera's memory card and and I am good to go!! :banana: :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter