Crazy things you have heard said by cranky guests

lazy daisy

Mouseketeer
:happytv: I thought this might be a fun thread, What is the craziest thing you have heard being said by cranky guests at Disney?
I'll start ....On our first trip we overheard a woman tell her child in an aggravated voice " Lets play a game, its called I don't give a care!"
If the person who said this is on this board, in their defense it was a very hot August day, and we found it very funny and memorable!:rotfl2:

"Well, if you're not having a good time in this park, we'll get a babysitter so you can stay in the room and your dad and I will come back and enjoy it without you."

Said by...me. :rotfl2:

It worked. :thumbsup2

"I'm sorry who do you think I am, Mary Fricken Poppins, well I'm not, last time I checked I'm not magical, OK, lets hold hands, now close our eyes and jump, yeah that worked out real well, just suck it up and stand in line"

Said and done by me, extremely sarcastically, and caught on video tape, when my DD was whining about the long line for Peter Pan (which by the way she was warned ahead of time, but she still insisted on riding) at about 11:59 at the Christmas Party.

While we were in Mouse Gears we witnessed a little girl, probably 4 or 5, throwing a screaming hissy fit while wacking her mom with a plastic wand. She was pissed because Mom wouldn't buy her another princess dress (she was already wearing one). She just kept beating Mom with that stick while screaming "But I am a princess! You better get it for me!!"

There was a pregnant lady standing next to us who looked at her husband and said "Maybe we should have thought this through a little more!" I started laughing and she got really embarassed. But it was really funny! :rotfl:

Oh, and Princess ended up getting her dress.

" we are here to have fun, now SHUT UP and have fun" said by a Dad when his kid said he was bored.

I heard a man at the McDonalds in DTD insult an Hispanic worker who put a bottle of water on his order, but he just wanted a glass (free) of water. Even the a##holes' family was embarrassed for the worker, until the father went off on them, screaming at them as they tried to go to the seating area. I felt like someone should have called Security.

My kids were bugging the heck out of me over something and kept going "mommy mommy mommy" at all once. I finally lost it and in a firm voice I said "mommy is not here right now, please leave a message after the beep." Some lady heard me and was laughing. I say it all the time now when they are all trying to talk at once.

Said by a man that looked to be in his 60's or so to his wife at Cosmic Ray's: "This may be the happiest place on earth, but I ain't feelin' it!"

I almost choked on my Caesar Salad! :goodvibes FWIW the wife didn't look too happy either. Hope their vacation improved.

Entering the Magic Kingdom, said by a mom to a couple of kids in the 5-7 age range: "I will be the character you are dining with today."

"Do you want to box, I'll box you right now!" Said by a WOMAN to my husband. She believed he was sitting at one of the FIVE tables she was trying to save at Pinnochio haus.

"Do you want to box, I'll box you right now!" Said by a WOMAN to my husband. She believed he was sitting at one of the FIVE tables she was trying to save at Pinnochio haus.

OMG! :rotfl2:

Did he take her up on it?! ;)

One of my faves was actually by another guest in response to a child named "Tyler". I know Tyler's name well because for some reason these people seemed to be following us and we heard it over and over throughout the day. Tyler (who was at least 8 yrs. old from the looks of him) had "pitched several hissy fits" throughout the day that we had been witness to.

He had insulted CMs, used his plastic sword on other guests in line, threw a complete meal to the floor in Pecos Bill's because someone had put ketchup on his burger. It was entertaining to say the least. Mom and Dad spent all day catering to him and apologizing for being such bad parents:rotfl2:

On the bus returning to the resort, Tyler was really letting his parents have it. The entire bus was silent watching him. He told his dad that he was the worst father in the world and just being his child made him miserable. Mom and dad have wasted his "Disney Day" because they arent' being "Disney enough" to him.:confused3 Dad is begging Tyler to forgive him and is promising him the world.

When everyone gets off the bus a guest in front of Tyler stops, turns around, looks him dead in the eye and says: "I would say this to your parents, but since you seem to be the one in charge, I'll say it to you. As miserable as you are to have these people for parents, I'm so happy you do belong to them because if you were mine, I'd definitely give you the most un-Disney day you'd ever had in your life." Everyone around gave him a round of applause.:banana:

One of my faves was actually by another guest in response to a child named "Tyler". I know Tyler's name well because for some reason these people seemed to be following us and we heard it over and over throughout the day. Tyler (who was at least 8 yrs. old from the looks of him) had "pitched several hissy fits" throughout the day that we had been witness to.

He had insulted CMs, used his plastic sword on other guests in line, threw a complete meal to the floor in Pecos Bill's because someone had put ketchup on his burger. It was entertaining to say the least. Mom and Dad spent all day catering to him and apologizing for being such bad parents:rotfl2:

On the bus returning to the resort, Tyler was really letting his parents have it. The entire bus was silent watching him. He told his dad that he was the worst father in the world and just being his child made him miserable. Mom and dad have wasted his "Disney Day" because they arent' being "Disney enough" to him.:confused3 Dad is begging Tyler to forgive him and is promising him the world.

When everyone gets off the bus a guest in front of Tyler stops, turns around, looks him dead in the eye and says: "I would say this to your parents, but since you seem to be the one in charge, I'll say it to you. As miserable as you are to have these people for parents, I'm so happy you do belong to them because if you were mine, I'd definitely give you the most un-Disney day you'd ever had in your life." Everyone around gave him a round of applause.:banana:

OMG! :scared1: As much as ToT scares me, having a kid like THAT scares me even more!!

I have one!

DH and I were on the bus to MK and an English family made their way onto the bus. It was a mother, father, and 2 sons. DH and I were standing, like most everyone on the bus, but one person got up so the mother could sit with the youngest son. The father made his way to the back, and the mother looked at a 20-something girl in front of us who was sitting in a seat, and her PURSE was in the seat next to her. She was obliviously playing her Nintendo DS.

The mother asked the girl if she would move her purse so her other son could sit (he was young as well, probably 5 or 6), and the girl tugged it an inch and said okay.

The son sat down on the very edge of the seat, obviously uncomfortable, and the mother again asked the girl "can you please move your purse so that my son doesn't fly off the edge of the seat?"

The girl was like "It is over as far as it can go! What do you want me to do??"

Um... put it in your lap?

The girl put on HEADPHONES for her DS and kept playing, her zebra print purse occupying 3/4 of the young man's seat.

The mother yelled "Well it's nice to see that your purse is much more important than the well-being of a child!"

That was absolutely ridiculous.

I have a story from the 'Ohana bathroom! A few years ago I was in the ladies room during dinner time and a mother was in the stall and had her approx. 6 year old standing at the door so she could see his feet and know where he was. He was standing there and poking one foot in and out from under the door and would then move just far enough away from the door for her not to see him! He was really giving her a hard time. Then she said something that has become a punchline in our family, in a great southern drawl, "Chaaaandleeeer, pleeeeeease act like a human!!:rotfl:

I had to keep my mouth closed for her not to hear me laughing, bless her heart. She had enough that day and the kid had won. :laughing:

I have a story from the 'Ohana bathroom! A few years ago I was in the ladies room during dinner time and a mother was in the stall and had her approx. 6 year old standing at the door so she could see his feet and know where he was. He was standing there and poking one foot in and out from under the door and would then move just far enough away from the door for her not to see him! He was really giving her a hard time. Then she said something that has become a punchline in our family, in a great southern drawl, "Chaaaandleeeer, pleeeeeease act like a human!!:rotfl:

:rotfl2:

We love this! We love Friends (especially Chandler) and we might have to pick this one up too! :rotfl:

I remember one day we were walking around Fantasy Land and there was a couple standing there fussing, while there small child sat in a stroller. As we walked by the dad yelled to the mom, " I don't care if he's sick! Go get him a new shirt and throw the one with puke on it away! I've spent five thousand dollars on this vacation and he is not going to blow it!"

Everyone around just kind of looked shocked that he said it. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter