Crazy things you have heard said by cranky guests

My dh and I were in line for Soarin' first thing in the morning back in mid February. I was playing with my camera and not paying attention, but dh started cracking up - to the point where he could barely breathe. I just looked at him quizzically and he whispered "I'll tell you when we get out of here". Um..ok. We rode and on our way out, he tells me what he overheard from the family behind us.

Apparently, there was some disagreement between mom and dad regarding FPs vs. getting in line. The kids were having an argument amongst themselves about a pin one had traded to the other and were preoccupied with that. She was griping and crabbing and finally looked at her kids and said "Your father's a JERK!". (Which is apparently what started my dh's laugh fest). The dad looks at the mom and tries to smooth things over with a "Let's just hug and start the day over. Come on...group hug". My dh was turned red he was laughing so hard...shoulders shaking and everything. For the rest of the trip, we would just turn to each other periodically and say "Your father's a JERK!". :rotfl:

My dh and I were in line for Soarin' first thing in the morning back in mid February. I was playing with my camera and not paying attention, but dh started cracking up - to the point where he could barely breathe. I just looked at him quizzically and he whispered "I'll tell you when we get out of here". Um..ok. We rode and on our way out, he tells me what he overheard from the family behind us.

Apparently, there was some disagreement between mom and dad regarding FPs vs. getting in line. The kids were having an argument amongst themselves about a pin one had traded to the other and were preoccupied with that. She was griping and crabbing and finally looked at her kids and said "Your father's a JERK!". (Which is apparently what started my dh's laugh fest). The dad looks at the mom and tries to smooth things over with a "Let's just hug and start the day over. Come on...group hug". My dh was turned red he was laughing so hard...shoulders shaking and everything. For the rest of the trip, we would just turn to each other periodically and say "Your father's a JERK!". :rotfl:

I know what my quote will be on my next trip! LOL:rotfl2:

This is also one that was not funny but pretty scary.

In January, DH and I were in line for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. A father was holding his son who looked to be about 4 years old. This poor child was going insane. He was red faced, screaming, and crying. He was very scared, and he didn't want to get on. The dad ignored this and put the child on the ride anyway. DH and I couldn't believe what we were seeing. The CM saw what was happening and went up to the dad and told the man he was not going to run the ride since the child was so upset. The father got up and stormed off and left the child behind. The father looked like he was going to kill that child, and the poor child followed dejectedly behind. It was so sad. It really broke my heart that a parent would act that way over something like that. I was really happy that the CM chose to do the right thing. You know, at most other parks, the employee would not care and would have sent the coaster off anyway.

"I would say this to your parents, but since you seem to be the one in charge, I'll say it to you. As miserable as you are to have these people for parents, I'm so happy you do belong to them because if you were mine, I'd definitely give you the most un-Disney day you'd ever had in your life." Everyone around gave him a round of applause.:banana:

I would have given him a standing ovation!

The kid stands there for a second and looks him dead in the eye and says "umm that is the point sir". I had to move away to laugh.

Kids are so SMART! :laughing:

She was griping and crabbing and finally looked at her kids and said "Your father's a JERK!". (Which is apparently what started my dh's laugh fest).

Funniest..........thing...........EVER! :rotfl2:

While waiting in line for an early morning bus, my party was sitting on the ground enjoying the sun. For the family standing behind us in line, this was not the case. Their two kids looked about five and seven and looked pretty tired (yawning) but mom and dad were both alert. Mom was tapping her foot and looking around for the bus. After a few busses come and go for different parks, mom throws up her hands, looks at her sons and screams "Well if this bus doesn't come soon I will throw you on my back and bring you there myself!" The kids looked pretty shocked and didn't really know what to do. It was all I could do to keep from laughing hysterically.

First off I'm not being prejudice to any group...

But on a hot day in Animal Kingdom we were waiting to decide on where to eat. We finally decided to cross the path and as soon as I start to cross this African American man pushing a stroller walks by, now I wouldn't be pointing out his race or even take note of it except as he walked by he angrily yelled at his son, "Shut up buoy!" in that very unique and distinct way. Thank goodness we were both walking at a very brisk pace otherwise he would've seen my immediate fit of laughter after hearing something put so simple.

First off I'm not being prejudice to any group...

But on a hot day in Animal Kingdom we were waiting to decide on where to eat. We finally decided to cross the path and as soon as I start to cross this African American man pushing a stroller walks by, now I wouldn't be pointing out his race or even take note of it except as he walked by he angrily yelled at his son, "Shut up buoy!" in that very unique and distinct way. Thank goodness we were both walking at a very brisk pace otherwise he would've seen my immediate fit of laughter after hearing something put so simple.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

ok well we were in line for the Toy Story Maina(sp) ride like maybe 3 months after it opened. The wait was 80 mins there was no way we were waiting that long so we got in the single riders line. The wait for that was only 20 mins. There was this family in front of us that they started to separate and this woman starts freaking out at the cast member. "CAN'T YOU SEE THAT WE HAVE 4 PEOPLE IN OUR PARTY WE WOULD LIKE TO BE TOGETHER." The cast member tries to tell the woman nicely that they are in the single riders line and that all parties will be split up. The woman is like " WE GOT IN THIS LINE BECAUSE IT WAS SHORTER NOW WE WOULD ALL LIKE TO SIT TOGETHER". The cast member is about ready to yell at them when he is just like fine go ahead. When it is my turn to get into the car I ask him don't you just love stupid people. He told me that has happened quite often. Can you believe it!

OMG! :scared1: As much as ToT scares me, having a kid like THAT scares me even more!!

I have one!

DH and I were on the bus to MK and an English family made their way onto the bus. It was a mother, father, and 2 sons. DH and I were standing, like most everyone on the bus, but one person got up so the mother could sit with the youngest son. The father made his way to the back, and the mother looked at a 20-something girl in front of us who was sitting in a seat, and her PURSE was in the seat next to her. She was obliviously playing her Nintendo DS.

The mother asked the girl if she would move her purse so her other son could sit (he was young as well, probably 5 or 6), and the girl tugged it an inch and said okay.

The son sat down on the very edge of the seat, obviously uncomfortable, and the mother again asked the girl "can you please move your purse so that my son doesn't fly off the edge of the seat?"

The girl was like "It is over as far as it can go! What do you want me to do??"

Um... put it in your lap?

The girl put on HEADPHONES for her DS and kept playing, her zebra print purse occupying 3/4 of the young man's seat.

The mother yelled "Well it's nice to see that your purse is much more important than the well-being of a child!"

That was absolutely ridiculous.

wow if I was that girls mom she would get it( if she even was there with a mom). This is coming from a 20 something haha.

One evening in the MK, walking near the hub, a family getting their picture taken in front of the castle. Mom, standing next to the Photopass guy (guess she didn't want to be in the picture) starts yelling at the kids - "Now I better see all your teeth smiling in this picture or I'll knock all those teeth out your mouth!" :lmao: We laughed and said she was having a magical day!

"Well, if you're not having a good time in this park, we'll get a babysitter so you can stay in the room and your dad and I will come back and enjoy it without you."

Said by...me. :rotfl2:

It worked. :thumbsup2

I used to say that to my brother all the time, there's an 11 year age gap between us. But he's 12 now so it doesn't work as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter