Crazy things you have heard said by cranky guests

While I was sitting on the curb waiting for the parade...

A mother, her DD, and a grandma all walk up and get ice cream cones. Nothing unusual until her Dh comes storming up to them. He is freaking on his wife for leaving without him. He is ranting and raving and all this time she is calmly licking her cone.

He finally screams at her- It took me forever to find you!

She looks at him and says- Not nearly long enough:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

The only one we ran into last week was a man on The Great Movie Ride. Now, there wasn't a line at all, so I know he wasn't waiting long, and it was about 70, so it wasn't hot...not sure what his problem was. DS 11 and I walked in to the ride and the vehicle was pretty much loaded, but they told DS and I to sit in the second row. There was a woman and small child and this man, all of the other rows had 6 people. When DS and I went to sit down he yelled "I"M NOT A SARDINE!!" DS and I aren't that big, and he had plenty of room lol. He the proceded to take out his cell phone and hold a conversation about golfing throughout the entire ride. Kind of ruined it for us :confused3

This isn't really a person being cranky, but my husband and I thought it was really funny.

We were walking behind a couple who were discussing what she had just said to a CM taking a survey in Epcot. Apparently the CM had asked her some questions about Epcot--what she liked about it, what she didn't like, etc.

So the woman says to her husband, "So I just told him, there aren't enough rides here, you know? If they just filled in this lake they could get a lot more rides in here." And the husband was like, "Yeah, definitely." :confused3

I don't think they really GOT Epcot, KWIM? :lmao:
And you just know someone back in corporate thought "Well, maybe we could..."
While I was sitting on the curb waiting for the parade...

A mother, her DD, and a grandma all walk up and get ice cream cones. Nothing unusual until her Dh comes storming up to them. He is freaking on his wife for leaving without him. He is ranting and raving and all this time she is calmly licking her cone.

He finally screams at her- It took me forever to find you!

She looks at him and says- Not nearly long enough:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
:rotfl2:

can I hang around with all of y'all at the parks so I can get in on all these hysterical things? I never have laughed so hard in my life. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Said by a man that looked to be in his 60's or so to his wife at Cosmic Ray's: "This may be the happiest place on earth, but I ain't feelin' it!"

I almost choked on my Caesar Salad! :goodvibes FWIW the wife didn't look too happy either. Hope their vacation improved.

Entering the Magic Kingdom, said by a mom to a couple of kids in the 5-7 age range: "I will be the character you are dining with today."
I have to remember that character line... this time we're not doing character meals and I need this come back if the kids ask. LOL

WARNING...not suitable for pre adolescent boys. Last summer, returning from a late night at DTD we were on a PACKED bus where my poor 17 yo DD was backed up into a group of pre adolescent boys. We were staying at SSR and our bus stop was one of the further ones in. As we approached the first stop she dead pan looks at me and says "Let's get off here, I think I'm pregnant" :rotfl:
OMG I seriously have not laughed that hard in such a long time. I cried I laughed so hard. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: I can't stop laughing- I keep laughing everytime I think about it. LOL

This type of thread is a better fit over on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it over there now.

I had 2 on my last trip-
mom with 2 boys at the pool. Yelling at the older child for being crabby, looked like he was over tired and I think hubgry as they were waiting for dad to bring a pizza- "I expect you to set a better example for your brother, he needs to learn from someone. I dont know why I brought you here". Older brother was about 4 years old if that! I think mom needed a nap and a cocktail!

Another man with small child waiting for a bus, DH was about to pull him aside to ask him to stop when bus driver did- The man was on the phone and telling someone how horrible it was there, ppl so "F#@ing*" happy all the time", and the best was he was mad because "the lady on the phone told me to have a magical F*@%ing Day" yes he actually said that in front of a large group of families! I dont think he got disney or was having a magical day at all.

At this point I am just glad I havent read anythign that could pertain to me and my family:lmao:

I'm can't remember where I heard this one, but it went sonething like this:

Said by a father to his son, 6 or 7 at most:

Your stupid and I don't like you. Now come on!!

The things people say, Hope you all enjoied.

This is a family that values honesty! :rotfl2:

My boyfriend and I were in the FP line to get on Mission Space. There was a woman who had come up in the "green" line (we wanted "orange") and the CM asked her to stop for a moment. The CM then let the family in front of us (in the fastpass line) get in the "green" line. Meanwhile woman was complaining because "she just made me stop for no reason!" I was snickering. My bf isn't a fanatic like me, so he didn't really understand why the woman was so upset...then I explained it to him and he thought she was just crazy then! :rotfl:

I have another one!

DH and I were waiting to get back on the bus to head to All Star Sports, when a little kid behind us looked over the lake and saw the light parade.

Kid: "ooooh, that's awesome!"
Mom: "No it's not. I wonder who the geniuses are that work here. How do their minds work? (mimicking an Imagineer): 'OOH! I KNOW! LET'S HAVE A PARADE ON THE WATER! AND LET'S MAKE IT LIGHT UP!'"

Geez lady, is this place magical for you or what? :rolleyes:

I guess Disney Magic has trouble getting through the think skins of some people.

These have given me a good laught, keep them coming.

:rotfl: Any body else notice how many people pass out on the park benches in MK? on our first trip to WDW, we realized how exhausting WDW can be, we would laugh because left and right people were sleeping on the benches, "ahh, theres another one"...LOL

Another one bites the dust...

May not be funny but it made me laugh...
Standing outside of a restroom in mk waiting on dw and dd I was standing next to a father and his son approx 4 or 5 yrs old. Son says " dad can we get and ice cream", to which the father says "no it is way too hot for ice cream."
The kid stands there for a second and looks him dead in the eye and says "umm that is the point sir". I had to move away to laugh.

May not be funny but it made me laugh...
Standing outside of a restroom in mk waiting on dw and dd I was standing next to a father and his son approx 4 or 5 yrs old. Son says " dad can we get and ice cream", to which the father says "no it is way too hot for ice cream."
The kid stands there for a second and looks him dead in the eye and says "umm that is the point sir". I had to move away to laugh.

it is funny, but I know where the dad was coming from. I can't eat ice cream when it is really REALLY hot out. I can't enjoy it if it is melting all over me. I am also a mean mom who won't buy her kids ice cream if they have to eat it outside on a brutally hot day. Inside with AC yes, outside with it melting all over them, falling over because its melting and then they are crying because its melting...no. :rotfl:

it is funny, but I know where the dad was coming from. I can't eat ice cream when it is really REALLY hot out. I can't enjoy it if it is melting all over me. I am also a mean mom who won't buy her kids ice cream if they have to eat it outside on a brutally hot day. Inside with AC yes, outside with it melting all over them, falling over because its melting and then they are crying because its melting...no. :rotfl:

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :laughing:

i have shared this on another thread but

in Jan 2007 my party was waiting to be seated at CRT for dinner. it had been a long hot day and we had made a conversation with a guest sitting next to us waiting to be seated as well. i forget what we were talking about but her kids were being loud and she stops and says to the boy "dont make me beat you in the happiest place on eart" she sounded so serious too xD
i almost died laughing.

WARNING...not suitable for pre adolescent boys. Last summer, returning from a late night at DTD we were on a PACKED bus where my poor 17 yo DD was backed up into a group of pre adolescent boys. We were staying at SSR and our bus stop was one of the further ones in. As we approached the first stop she dead pan looks at me and says "Let's get off here, I think I'm pregnant" :rotfl:

OMG...I'm so glad I swallowed my coffee before reading this. I seriously have tears rolling down my face. Classic.:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter