• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Absolutely love the chemistry/heat between Will and Paul.
Loved Belle telling Sami the truth about herself.
What killed me in that scene is Sami seemed shocked to hear it. We could make a drinking game out of “It's all about Sami.” Literally everyone in her life has said that to her and more than once.

The last scene from today’s episode totally caught me off guard. I should have seen it coming from a mile away but I didn’t. Younger DD and I were both freaking out, lol.

I'm not liking this new Ciara at all. I'm not a Claire fan either, but didn't Ciara mess things up with Theo long before she wrote that letter? I think the actress will be better than the other one, but the writing for her is not good at all so far. I like Tripp and Theo. They need some other girls to hang out with. I think it's strange too that C&C never really mention that they are related. They always refer to each other as friends.

I just watched Thursday's episode and couldn't help but see Ciara as Jan and Claire as Belle, and them fighting over Shawn (Theo).

I know that they have a limited budget but come on Sami's hotel room was John and Marlena's place just with a bed in it...lol

Sami is leaving already , that was fast. She is still looking for E.J all this time , crazy. Loved Sami's talk with Lucas yesterday. Hope they sober him up now it is going on too long. Wish they would bring Allie back she would be a bit older then Ciara or were they the same age . I remember the hanging out.

So wanted Kayla to say something to Eli today about Kate. She needs to be knocked of her high horse.

JJ is doing a great job with this story line. Hope Eric can help him.

Any why do so many of them live in hotel rooms? Paul, JJ, Lucas? Is there a shortage of apartments or rooms in their family home?

Hope shopping after just losing her job. If I was suddenly unemployed my Christmas shopping would be scaled back big time.

I really liked having Sami back, even though she was a bit over the top. Will hugging her was really nice. I thought when she was defending Kate that her behavior was strange. Since when did they become that close?
I hope Lucas isn't going to be gone for a while while he dries out like he was last time. How is Hope going to find out about Rafe and Sami? All I keep thinking is "but we were on a break!" The "I'm so glad we're being honest" was getting a bit old.
There used to be an apartment building where I think Carrie and Austin lived next to Sami and Lucas? That would make more sense then everyone being at a hotel. Although I think some of them are at the Martin house.. people used to live above the pub too.. they also had that cute set where Gabi lived with Will and Sonny.

I really liked having Sami back, even though she was a bit over the top. Will hugging her was really nice. I thought when she was defending Kate that her behavior was strange. Since when did they become that close?
I hope Lucas isn't going to be gone for a while while he dries out like he was last time. How is Hope going to find out about Rafe and Sami? All I keep thinking is "but we were on a break!" The "I'm so glad we're being honest" was getting a bit old.
There used to be an apartment building where I think Carrie and Austin lived next to Sami and Lucas? That would make more sense then everyone being at a hotel. Although I think some of them are at the Martin house.. people used to live above the pub too.. they also had that cute set where Gabi lived with Will and Sonny.

Kate and Sami teamed up before EJ died. They teamed up when trying to get rid of Nick because of his treatment of Gabi. They also took down the DeMara's together. It was interesting to watch knowing their hatred of each other. But Kate told Will that his mother would do anything for him, thus showing some degree of respect for Sami. While they don't get along regularly, they are similar in their devotion to their children.

I too had wondered about what happened to the apartment building that Lucas had an apartment. Sami's went on to become Daniel's, so who knows what happened to that. Then there's the loft where the teens live. Belle and Phillip had an apartment across the hall.

Just watched Friday's episode with Ciara calling her mom at the end of the episode to rat out Rafe. She reminded me of Chelsea at that age, where she was trying to break up Bo and Hope and advocate for her mom and Bo.

Yes I thought that was odd. Hope saying she loved her and then "bye have to go see Rafe".

Did love the final scene with Victor and Brady. Also loved the scene with Andre and Kate. I think they are well suited to each other and I think Andre does love her.

I hope Eve turns the tables on Brady and Victor. Paul broke my heart sobbing in his Dad's arms. Will certainly filled out that shirt. Beautiful pecs.

Love , love the white walls at the K mansion. That house needed a make over for so long.

Not sure what the whole Brady/Victor thing was really about and Eve said she could would with it. She thinks Victor is mad at Brady. Everything he said was true though.

Why is Gabi in high command now. I thought she was working for Chad and Abby already. So confused.

Abe is on my last nerve. Poor JJ. Such a sad beat to play at Christmas. Not sure why Claire and Ciaria are fighting over Theo. They need more 20 somethings on this show or not. I guess it will soon be fighting over Trip since he will be the only one left.

Oh my gosh , today's show was done so well. Sad , glad they put up the PSA at the end for suicide . JJ should get an emmy for this not Brady and his rants.

Can't wait to see the Christmas ornaments come out even though I know they are not the real ones donated to the museum .

Was afraid I would miss some of Days with Trump but didn't.

I didn't look in to it too much.. but on another site I read that when Brady was listing things Eve had done under other names it was past characters that Kassie had played on GL and OLTL. Very clever..

In our area the passing of tax reform pre -empted the first 20 minutes of GH. We got Days in its entirety. Casey Moss was fabulous.

I didn't look in to it too much.. but on another site I read that when Brady was listing things Eve had done under other names it was past characters that Kassie had played on GL and OLTL. Very clever..

Yes, he said she went under the alias Chelsea in Springfield (GL) and Blair somewhere in Pennsylvania ( Llanview/OLTL). Ron is great that way.

LOL, that was finally a bit of history joke that I (a relative Days newcomer) got, I used to watch her as Blair on OLTL eons ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter