Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Susan got EJ (the baby version) back from Kristen and she and Edmund moved to England. EJ came back to Salem as an adult in 2006. Susan only has one child that we know of....EJ, little Elvis, Elvis Jr.....they're the same person.

LOL the timeline for me was screwed up since E.J came back grown up . Funny how he was suppose to be Kristen and John's son. Later to marry Sami. I had to go look it up and see what the heck I was missing. I knew the last time we saw Susan was with a baby and Emund.

So disappointed in Paul. He was so kind and compassionate with Lucas then he keeps his mouth shut. That was just... “mean, mean, mean.” :rotfl2: Seriously though, does he really think Sonny is going to go, “Oh, okay, that settles that.” I can’t believe the rest of them are letting it go either. Since when do we take Susan’s word for things?

Sami to Lucas, “Plus, I need a project.” :rotfl:

Why oh why do they have to put Gabi back in Chad and Abby's obit. I know Kate wants to get back at Chad for hiring Abby but still.

Eli had Rafe's number touche for saying Rafe kisses Hope.

Really can't wait to see what is going to happen with Eve. Brady will probably fall in love with her by next week...lol

There is now way Paul is going to keep Will a secret heck I can't believe he left with out even talking to him.

Sami to Lucas, “Plus, I need a project.” :rotfl:

And Lucas's response to go bedazzle something. lol

The show is lagging right now. Someone needs to speak to Will. The fact that neither Lucas nor selfish Paul did is frustrating. Heck, just go ask the guy for a drink. While I was watching Paul debate with himself whether or not to say anything to John and Marlena I had visions of him being a male Sami and her schemes to get a guy.

Looks like Brady new love interest will be Eve.
Oy. I hate the whole Eve storyline, it’s SO stupid. I know the actress had to leave very suddenly for cancer treatment and by the time she came back her past storyline had come and gone. Eve has no real reason to come back to Salem so I get they had to give her a “why” but it’s ridiculously far fetched even for Days.

Brady calling Eric his alcoholic brother is the pot calling the kettle black.

Succubus Eve, Golden boy Sonny. lol.

Last edited:
Chloe and Julie's club is dull and boring. You'd think they would at least give it a new vibe or appearance to make it relevant and draw in a customer base.

I agree, their club is boring. Blah colors and no excitement.

Yes Nicole and Holly are coming back for Christmas.

I wish I know who to bring over a link to the Fall preview they had at Day of Days yesterday at Universal .

Will thinks he is E.J was afraid they would do that. Sami brings back Ben to refresh Will's memory about what happened to him which I think is strange but will see how that turns out.

A new Ciaria is back, Hope and Rafe may be no longer....

Vivian comes back I think by New Years Eve.

And of course the whole Theo story with J.J. which we saw on Friday.

Friday's show was done really well. When I saw Theo in the hoody and the thing that looked like a gun I know what was coming.

Oh I want Hope and Rafe to be a couple like the old Tom and Alice. I like them together.

JJ was completely in the right to shoot. It did look like a gun and you only have a split second to decide whether to shoot or not. Theo was in the wrong.

Can't wait for Vivian to come back. I hope they bring back her dear Ivan. He was a hoot.

I wish I know who to bring over a link to the Fall preview they had at Day of Days yesterday at Universal .

Will thinks he is E.J was afraid they would do that. Sami brings back Ben to refresh Will's memory about what happened to him which I think is strange but will see how that turns out.

A new Ciaria is back, Hope and Rafe may be no longer....

Vivian comes back I think by New Years Eve.

And of course the whole Theo story with J.J. which we saw on Friday.

Friday's show was done really well. When I saw Theo in the hoody and the thing that looked like a gun I know what was coming.

I saw that preview on FB.. I really wished I hadn't watched it. I was surprised how much they gave away, but of course they are trying to get new viewers. I was disappointed to see where Sami ends up. I was hoping she would reconnect w/Lucas for a bit. I love them together, kissing or fighting.

I'm in meetings all week so no Days watching over my lunch hour. I'll be turning to ya'll for my updates. lol.

I've read rumors that Sami and Rafe will get together again!!!! I'm for happy I was never a Hope and Rafe fan.

I totally enjoyed today's show. Could maybe done with a little less Claire and Tripp .

The whole will thing with Will was actually funny . Susan's face at the end...

And why does all of Salem think they can just go into Susan's house and E.J's room with out knocking. Rafe just waltzed right while Susan was putting clothes away. She did mention it but still weird to me.

I’m confused about where everyone is. I assume they were in Salem when they got the news that Will’s grave was empty, then all the sudden they are in Memphis.

I know Sami and Rafe got there in no time. Plus they dug up that grave really fast too.

Geez Paul has been sitting in that empty hospital room for hours , maybe even days just so he can tell everyone where Will is...lol I would have been at the bar where all the action is myself.

Slowly working through Friday's episode (not much free time), and thought it was sweet watching JJ tell Lani that he loves her. Also found it interesting that Steve told Tripp that Bo was the one who took his eye. I don;t think I knew that. Ya to Paul coming clean and for Sonny's appropriate reaction to the secret.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter