• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Yep, I caught that! I watched her as Blair for many, many years on OLTL. James DePaiva (her real life DH) has a small part on GH right now. He played Max Holden on OLTL. Love to see the ones I grew up watching! That's why I switched over to GH when they cancelled OLTL because Roger Howarth (Todd) and Michael Easton (John) started as regular characters.

Yep, I caught that! I watched her as Blair for many, many years on OLTL. James DePaiva (her real life DH) has a small part on GH right now. He played Max Holden on OLTL. Love to see the ones I grew up watching! That's why I switched over to GH when they cancelled OLTL because Roger Howarth (Todd) and Michael Easton (John) started as regular characters.
Blair and Todd were my favorite OLTL couple!

I wish that it wasn't Gabi that helped JJ but they did it so Lani could see them. Why would Ari care about JJ and make him a present. They haven't dated in a long time I'm sure Ari never gave it another thought.

Love the brighter k mansion , those carpenters work fast wish I could have a whole room done in 2 days...lol

That was the strangest scene with Ciara breaking Claire's ball and her doing the same. Then they just moved on . No one even said I will clean that up ....they just said let's decorate the tree...weird. Why didn't they present Eli with his ball first like Rafe, his was in a box. Isn't this Eli's first Christmas or was he around last year? Where was Thomas? Did I miss them saying anything about him, that is possible.

I thought JJ's storyline was done very well and he did a great acting job. I was very glad Gabi stopped by and liked everything she said to him. Obviously he needed someone to stay with him overnight but I was disappointed they ended it with the typical soap story of the (ex) girlfriend walking in and thinking the wrong thing. Why didn't Lani knock first? I just wish they would've left it with the powerful message of someone feeling worthless and being helped by a friend.

There was the symbolism of Gabi's ball hanging next to JJ's. I guess they are going to make them a couple and Eli will go with Lani. I think I like both of those pairings.

There was the symbolism of Gabi's ball hanging next to JJ's. I guess they are going to make them a couple and Eli will go with Lani. I think I like both of those pairings.

It is going to be a who's the daddy storyline I'm afraid. People sure jump from one to another on this show.

I'm afraid so NAB. Lani is going to have Eli's baby and then Sami is coming back pregnant with Rafe's. Are these people living in a cave that they never heard of birth control??

I thought JJ's storyline was done very well and he did a great acting job. I was very glad Gabi stopped by and liked everything she said to him. Obviously he needed someone to stay with him overnight but I was disappointed they ended it with the typical soap story of the (ex) girlfriend walking in and thinking the wrong thing. Why didn't Lani knock first? I just wish they would've left it with the powerful message of someone feeling worthless and being helped by a friend.
I felt this way too. It cheapened the whole thing by turning it into your typical Soap storyline. But wow, that solo episode, SO powerful. He absolutely deserves an Emmy for that.

I think Gabi was exactly the right person to “save” him. They are good friends. I honestly think she was the only one to do it. He knows how to placate Jen and Abby and could have easily snowed them. The only thing that really bugged me about it (besides the Lani thing) was Gabi never asked him for the gun.

Is this the first time we’ve seen Eli without a shirt? We need to see that more often.

The whole ornament thing felt rushed. I look forward to it every year and was disappointed. Maggie usually makes a speech of some kind as well and didn’t. I get the feeling Eli receiving his ornament got cut. Ciara and Claire both need a time out. Breaking family heirlooms out of spite in front of Ari no less. Then everyone just acting like it never happened. Not how that would gone down in my home, lol.

I think Gabi was exactly the right person to “save” him. They are good friends. I honestly think she was the only one to do it. He knows how to placate Jen and Abby and could have easily snowed them. The only thing that really bugged me about it (besides the Lani thing) was Gabi never asked him for the gun.

I would have preferred Eric to save him. He was a priest and helped that other person who was going to kill themselves. That is how he got out of prison early. Plus he too was really guilt ridden with killing Daniel.

Weird show today. Theo is awake. People talking to him but don't see the whole conversation at least Ciara's or did I miss something. She said she had something to tell him then she was out letting Claire in. I thought maybe she told him they were dating again or something...lol because he looked at Claire strangely. Really weird how he told JJ that he doesn't understand things if you don't say them a certain way....that is Abe's line funny coming from Theo. How does he know words have to be a certain way and that jj said them wrong.

Really bad acting with Eli and Lani when they sleep together. It was so off. If I was Eli I probably would have went down to JJ room and saw for myself .

Getting really sick of this story line we really need to move on. I can do with less Kate too and all this business talk.

The Christmas episode made me cry. I really liked JJ and Abe’s scenes. I also liked how Andre stood up for Kate. He could have totally thrown her under the bus but didn’t. If I had been Gabi I would have kicked Eli’s butt to the curb. No chemistry between Lani and Eli which I think adds to the awkwardness. And Eli is just a terrible actor.

Didn’t someone say Nichole was coming back for the holidays?

Ciara looks like she could best the crap out of her niece, Claire.

LOL I wish they would get her out of those leather pants and coat. She is turning into Steve only one outfit to put on.

How many kids does Stephano have? Stephan? How did Vivian manage to hide this one. She's the type that enjoys rubbing things in, and this is a big secret to keep for a few decades.

Can Ciarra please leave now? Her pitty party is done and over. She rejected Theo. Time to move on.

Lani and Eli, I see a who's the daddy storyline approaching.

Yeah talk about rewrite of history. This guy keeps looking off to the side it when he is saying his lines. I thought I read something about him going after Abby. I would not get that pairing but maybe Chloe. How could that hanky be the only thing he has of Stephano's . Heck he didn't even know he existed a year before that. Another thing how could he own the Dimera mansion , thought Chad bought it for Abby because Stephano was behind on taxes.

Really, really don't get Brady. I think he needs to talk to therapist about his sex addition. Next he will be asking Eve to marry him even though he hates her.

Ciara is getting on my nerves too. That is one big chip on her shoulder.

That was one boring New Year's eve party , even with Vivian coming in etc. I was looking at the extras most of the time....lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter