DCA Food & Wine 2018 3/2-4/12

Thanks for all of this-I will miss the celebrity chefs but will likely be there for a day or two in a few weeks. I am glad they will have plenty of booths with different themes-I was very pleased with with the selections at the last Festival of Holidays.

We were at DCA last night. Saw the new booths and also very curious what Cluck-a-Doodle Moo will be. The icon for the booth is a cow, so I imagine beef and perhaps chicken? My husband guesses chicken fried steak. LOL. I guess we will see. So odd that they haven't released the menus yet.
Hahaha, the first thing I thought was is the food gonna be like a CA version of turducken?

Its February 27 and none of the menus have been released!

Any one have any details on this??

I am planning a visit for this Saturday and have no idea which items are for sale.

Thanks!

Its February 27 and none of the menus have been released!

Any one have any details on this??

I am planning a visit for this Saturday and have no idea which items are for sale.

Thanks!

Someone asked that question on a tweet by Disneyland related to the festival. Their response was basically, "keep your eyes open on Disneyland.com and the Disneyland App where menus will be updated when the festival begins."

So, sounds like they aren't pre releasing the menu, which is super weird.

I imagine maybe they are having supply issues and may need to tweak or remove/replace planned items? Who knows.

There was a swarm of people in chef coats touring the booths today with a girl holding literally hundreds of sheets of paper in alternating stacks. It looked like maybe 200 sheets or so in each pile, and she had a lot of piles. I was so curious what they were doing and what she was holding!

Someone asked that question on a tweet by Disneyland related to the festival. Their response was basically, "keep your eyes open on Disneyland.com and the Disneyland App where menus will be updated when the festival begins."

Looks like Disneyland Today Twitter has edited its response to read "Make sure to keep an eye out very soon for our #DisneyCaliforinaFoodandWine menus on http://Disneyland.com and the Disneyland app."

So maybe we will get the menus tomorrow....?

But, Disneyland.com has now confirmed the booths visitors have spotted over the last week. Here are the descriptions:
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/di...dventure/food-and-wine-festival-marketplaces/
  • Nuts About Cheese – Discover wine’s best friends.
  • Uncork California – Sip wine by the glass or try a flight.
  • I Heart Artichokes – Partake in the thistle—prepared 3 ways!
  • Garlic Kissed – Savor food and drinks featuring the stinking rose.
  • California Craft Brews – Cheers to a round from California’s best local breweries.
  • Cluck-a-Doodle-Moo – Rally for these sliders, wings ‘n’ beer—a sports fan’s dream!
  • Eat Your Greens – Tickle your taste buds with healthy fare.
  • Citrus Grove – Zing it up with zesty refreshment!
  • Strawberry Patch – Hail the big red berry for top billing!
  • Avocado Time – Indulge in flavorful medleys that make your mouth sing.
  • Off the Cob – Celebrate the essence of summer’s sweetness.
  • Peppers Cali-Ente – Snack on hot ‘n’ spicy fare with a Cali twist!
  • LAstyle – Feast on favorite southland food truck flavors.
  • The Brewhouse – Wet your whistle with craft beers and beer cocktails.
Looks like the Brewhouse is a 14th booth -- was it there last year? Maybe in Paradise Garden Grill?

Looks like Disneyland Today Twitter has edited its response to read "Make sure to keep an eye out very soon for our #DisneyCaliforinaFoodandWine menus on http://Disneyland.com and the Disneyland app."

So maybe we will get the menus tomorrow....?

But, Disneyland.com has now confirmed the booths visitors have spotted over the last week. Here are the descriptions:
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/di...dventure/food-and-wine-festival-marketplaces/
  • Nuts About Cheese – Discover wine’s best friends.
  • Uncork California – Sip wine by the glass or try a flight.
  • I Heart Artichokes – Partake in the thistle—prepared 3 ways!
  • Garlic Kissed – Savor food and drinks featuring the stinking rose.
  • California Craft Brews – Cheers to a round from California’s best local breweries.
  • Cluck-a-Doodle-Moo – Rally for these sliders, wings ‘n’ beer—a sports fan’s dream!
  • Eat Your Greens – Tickle your taste buds with healthy fare.
  • Citrus Grove – Zing it up with zesty refreshment!
  • Strawberry Patch – Hail the big red berry for top billing!
  • Avocado Time – Indulge in flavorful medleys that make your mouth sing.
  • Off the Cob – Celebrate the essence of summer’s sweetness.
  • Peppers Cali-Ente – Snack on hot ‘n’ spicy fare with a Cali twist!
  • LAstyle – Feast on favorite southland food truck flavors.
  • The Brewhouse – Wet your whistle with craft beers and beer cocktails.
Looks like the Brewhouse is a 14th booth -- was it there last year? Maybe in Paradise Garden Grill?
That literally just went up in the last couple hours. I just checked before dinner and there wasn't anything new!

I imagine maybe they are having supply issues and may need to tweak or remove/replace planned items? Who knows.
Dollars to Mickey Beignets it's a fail on IT's side they dealing with when it comes to website posting.

This great and I think we should make this our main 2018 F&W thread! Agree we need to get it moved to the general Disneyland section. OP, THANK YOU for laying this out in such a clean fashion! The only mod I know off the top of my head around here is @theluckyrabbit so maybe you can help out with a re-location of this thread to the Disneyland section?

Touring Plans posted on Twitter that the booths have soft opened today. They put up photos of 11 booths with menus and pictures of some items.
Those wine prices are CRAZY! I'm heading to Sonoma Terrace to get a full glass of something I know I like at those prices!

Late to the game, but coming in as requested. I'm going to try (fingers crossed here!) to merge both F&W threads on the trip planning forum. That way, everything will be in one thread for everyone to find and post on in one place. Here goes!

Last edited:
Late to the game, but coming in as requested. I'm going to try (fingers crossed here!) to merge both F&W threads on the trip planning forum. That way, everything will be in one thread for everyone to find and post on in one place. Here goes!
Looks good from this end! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter