DCL coming to Dover

Hi Guys,

After much tooing and frowing (are those real words) we have decided to go for the 11 night med 7th Aug.

I really want to be on the 18th July Baltic as all my dis-friends from the last med cruise are booking that for a reunion - but I'm a teacher and school does not finish until 23rd in 2010. I've tried thinking of ways I can not work - ie take a sickie, say dog has died but I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt.

So its 7th Aug for me. - I cruised an 11 night med last time 2007 - but firgured there was enough difference for me to book itagain.
Plus I'll be celebrating my birthday on board.

However I am out today so I've left dh instructions on what and how to book. so please keep your fingers x for me. I think I'll need it :laughing:

Good luck all

Hows everyone getting on
glad I left it to my TA can't get into the cruise I am looking for

checked the tranalantic sept
for 4 just over $4700 for a cat 11

Anyone got through to DCL on the phone yet?

What number are you using? The only number on their site is an 800 number which I can't get through on from the UK.

Anyone got through to DCL on the phone yet?

What number are you using? The only number on their site is an 800 number which I can't get through on from the UK.

I used this one before
but there is long holds at the moment

I used this one before
but there is long holds at the moment

Thats the one I'm trying but i keep getting two different types of engaged tones...:confused3

Hi Guys,

After much tooing and frowing (are those real words) we have decided to go for the 11 night med 7th Aug.

I really want to be on the 18th July Baltic as all my dis-friends from the last med cruise are booking that for a reunion - but I'm a teacher and school does not finish until 23rd in 2010. I've tried thinking of ways I can not work - ie take a sickie, say dog has died but I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt.

So its 7th Aug for me. - I cruised an 11 night med last time 2007 - but firgured there was enough difference for me to book itagain.
Plus I'll be celebrating my birthday on board.

However I am out today so I've left dh instructions on what and how to book. so please keep your fingers x for me. I think I'll need it :laughing:

Good luck all
Got up especially to book the 8/7 Med Cruise online.......see you onboard!!!!!!!! :cool1: :woohoo: :cheer2: :cheer2:

We wanted to do the Northern European Capitals but the dates didn't work. This one still sounds WONDERFUL though! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

I think the whole system has crashed. Doing a search on the website keeps coming back as NO vacation dates available for ANY of the European cruises in June OR July which can't be right one hour after going on sale. :confused3 :sad1:

I think the whole system has crashed. Doing a search on the website keeps coming back as NO vacation dates available for ANY of the European cruises in June OR July which can't be right one hour after going on sale. :confused3 :sad1:
The Med Cruise in August worked fine for me......must just be the June/July cruises that are messed up in the system?:confused3

I keep getting the same David! :headache:

I managed to book 2 staterooms for the September 8 10 night med cruise... My TA is handling the June cruise... :eek:

well he's done it - (I hope)

We are booked - although we don't have a reservation number we have screen dumped the page ( tech talk) as the computer he used isn't hooked up to a printer.

There are a few errors as both main and late dining are shown.

keep your finger x today
xxx

Got up especially to book the 8/7 Med Cruise online.......see you onboard!!!!!!!! :cool1: :woohoo: :cheer2: :cheer2:

We wanted to do the Northern European Capitals but the dates didn't work. This one still sounds WONDERFUL though! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

i look forward to meeting you :goodvibes :cool1: :banana:

:yay: Well done to everyone who has managed to get booked:yay:

:wizard: Good Luck to those of you still trying:wizard:

I've been checking out some quotes on-line and the website is soooooo slow. I looked at the 5 night double dip for August 2010 and it was about $7,200 :faint: which is outrageous for a Cat.6, especially as the 14 night WB repo was only $7,800 for the same category

I think we'll definitely be leaving any bookings till next Summer :)

I keep getting the same David! :headache:

I've just got in by going to the 12 night cruise page FIRST and then doing a check prices. Hopefully DU have got it all organised for me anyway, I'm just looking out of interest although I should be working. :rolleyes1

I've just got in by going to the 12 night cruise page FIRST and then doing a check prices. Hopefully DU have got it all organised for me anyway, I'm just looking out of interest although I should be working. :rolleyes1

I've been trying the website constantly - now I am getting service error on a white screen!

I've been trying the website constantly - now I am getting service error on a white screen!

Maybe it's just a case of being lucky then. :guilty: Keep trying Claire, you'll get there eventually either on the phone or the website. :wizard:

Maybe it's just a case of being lucky then. :guilty: Keep trying Claire, you'll get there eventually either on the phone or the website. :wizard:

I will but its so frustrating.

Did you note the prices when you got on?

I will but its so frustrating.

Did you note the prices when you got on?

Only for what I'm after which is a category 6 - $11,434.43 (or something near that) for the two of us. That includes ground transportation which you can decline and knock $300 odd off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter