DCL coming to Dover

O.K i have a quote... $4,926.44 for the 8 night Dover-Barcelona cruise.

how much is that in English pounds or do I not want to know lol.

Only for what I'm after which is a category 6 - $11,434.43 (or something near that) for the two of us. That includes ground transportation which you can decline and knock $300 odd off.

:sail: :sail: :sail: :sail: :sail: :sail:

After two extremely frustrating hours - I got it booked!!!!

WOO - HOO - See you at the DIS dinner table David!!! :goodvibes

party: party: party:

Well done claire...

I need to work out money and stuff before i decide if i can afford book aswell.

Yay, congratulations Claire! :banana: Hopefully there will be good news waiting for me when I get home.

Brilliant news, Claire!!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Which stateroom did you go for?????

Brilliant news, Claire!!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Which stateroom did you go for?????

I got Category 6!! :woohoo: (I'd better hurry up and get a job to pay for it though!) It's on Deck 5, I would have preferred Deck 6 but it was all they had!! Stateroom 5630.

have you had any luck yet? What Category are you getting?

Yay, congratulations Claire! :banana: Hopefully there will be good news waiting for me when I get home.

Thank David - I'm sure DU will come through for you.....wish I'd let them get on and do mine for me....I've got no finger nails left! :laughing:

Plus to add to the stress my puppy is ill and we've had to get an emergencu appointment at the vets.....hubby is there with her now as I was still trying to get the cruise booked! :sad2:

I'm deffo going to book up in January if they have any room left on board for me lol!

Probably the Barcelona-Dover one, as it means i get home quicker lol.

I got Category 6!! :woohoo: (I'd better hurry up and get a job to pay for it though!) It's on Deck 5, I would have preferred Deck 6 but it was all they had!! Stateroom 5630.

have you had any luck yet? What Category are you getting?

Nice one! :thumbsup2 No news from the TA yet - secretly hoping for a Cat 3 but if the website's anything to go by the prices are going to be insane so I don't know what we'll opt for... :cool2:

All sorted for the September Med cruise tho' and we'll be sailing with DD and her partner so should be fab!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Are these crusies expected to sell out?

Now I'm kinda wishing I hadn't won a trip to DLP in November as i could of paided for the deposit sooner rather than later..oh well.

Congratulation

what did you book and do you mind what price
wondering if they are still at the first tear

waiting hard for my TA

I went on and priced up 11 nt Med cruise in August 2010 in a cat 6 and for the four of us it was over $15,000 - yikes!
I have to be honest and say that I'd prefer to go to Florida and do a short cruise from there. I like visiting the US just as much as Disney and I think I would miss all the other things I love about Florida.
I've done most of the places on the European cruises so don't think they will have us as customers just yet...

I hope you all get what you're after:thumbsup2

Nice one! :thumbsup2 No news from the TA yet - secretly hoping for a Cat 3 but if the website's anything to go by the prices are going to be insane so I don't know what we'll opt for... :cool2:

All sorted for the September Med cruise tho' and we'll be sailing with DD and her partner so should be fab!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Ohhhh - I hope you get Cat 3....lovely! Hope you hear soon.

Congrats on the Med cruise hun. It will be lovely to have your DD there too. :hug:

Congratulation

what did you book and do you mind what price
wondering if they are still at the first tear

waiting hard for my TA

Thanks.

Baltics 12th June - Cat 6 - $10,715.44 (after you take off the insurance & transportation fees)

Hope you hear soon.:wizard:

WOW Congratulations hun.....

What a wonderful thing to have to look forward to
:thumbsup2

Thanks Joanne - I am really looking forward to it!

I went on and priced up 11 nt Med cruise in August 2010 in a cat 6 and for the four of us it was over $15,000 - yikes!
I have to be honest and say that I'd prefer to go to Florida and do a short cruise from there. I like visiting the US just as much as Disney and I think I would miss all the other things I love about Florida.
I've done most of the places on the European cruises so don't think they will have us as customers just yet...

I hope you all get what you're after:thumbsup2

It was a bit of a win win situation for us......I love Disney & hubby is a bit fed up with Orlando...so it was a great compromise! :banana: We haven't been to any of the ports...not even Dover! So it turned out perfect for us.

does anyone know if booking with DVC points what you need to pay? is it just the normal booking fee for booking non DVC accommodation.

Thank David - I'm sure DU will come through for you.....wish I'd let them get on and do mine for me....I've got no finger nails left! :laughing:

Plus to add to the stress my puppy is ill and we've had to get an emergencu appointment at the vets.....hubby is there with her now as I was still trying to get the cruise booked! :sad2:

It's a bit of a bittersweet day for you then. Hope the puppy is OK. :goodvibes

Well I haven't had a quote yet but not wanting to leave anything to chance we have gone ahead and booked direct...Category 6 on deck 5! :cool1: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter