DDA Chapter 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is everyone tonight? It's pretty quiet for this time of night.

Where is everyone tonight? It's pretty quiet for this time of night.

It's been pretty quiet most nights....but tonight it does seem espescially quiet.

I might actually get off and read more of Twilight...it's very good!!

I am also now dreaming of a weekend away.....it's my little bit sanity in some major insanity.

Deb-I am glad tonight was a fairly good night at work and :cool1: for somebody taking Thursday night for you.

It's been pretty quiet most nights....but tonight it does seem espescially quiet.

I might actually get off and read more of Twilight...it's very good!!

I am also now dreaming of a weekend away.....it's my little bit sanity in some major insanity.

I really liked Twilight, and the other 2 books. I haven't read Breaking Dawn, yet, but my nieces really liked it. I have to read her other book, "The Host" for our October book group. Hopefully, I'll be able to check it out at the library. I've put it on hold, but I'm 904th in line. Well, I've got some time. I could probably read it in a week, so I won't worry until later in September.

I'm also dreaming of your weekend away!

Im here--just relaxing a bit
I have that meeting tomrorow at 830 so i just decided what i was wearing

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! Let us know how it goes, and know that I'm praying for good things for you!

So what are you planning to wear Jen?

Have you picked a weekend Theresa?

How are you feeling Glynis?

I need some imput. I got an email regarding the golf cart incident. i am not sure what to make of it.

Mr. and Mrs. H:

I recently became aware of an incident involving one of our Felicita Resort employees. I must apologize for the actions of that employee.

The issue is not whether or not Mr. H's foot was run over or not. The issue is the attitude taken by the employee. Our philosophy at Felicita is to employ nice and bright employees. Obviously, the employee did not observe our nice and bright policy.

For this I am truly apologetic. Thank you for your feedback, I will use this to council the employee.

Sincerely,

Ryan L
General Manager

I think my reply to him should be that part of the issue is that she did run over his foot. She came real close to hitting his leg. That has to be addressed as well.

What do ya'll think?

I really liked Twilight, and the other 2 books. I haven't read Breaking Dawn, yet, but my nieces really liked it. I have to read her other book, "The Host" for our October book group. Hopefully, I'll be able to check it out at the library. I've put it on hold, but I'm 904th in line. Well, I've got some time. I could probably read it in a week, so I won't worry until later in September.

I'm also dreaming of your weekend away!

I am liking it...I watched an interview with her...she said she woke up after a dream and wrote the book to finish the dream...the funniest thing is I had that exact same dream she talked about...I just didn't write it right away to get it out of my head. :rotfl:

I decided to buy the book because both girls expressed an interest in reading it.

So what are you planning to wear Jen?

Have you picked a weekend Theresa?

How are you feeling Glynis?

I'm actually feeling pretty good. Thanks for asking. I've noticed, though, that it was a lot easier to be pregnant in my 30's than it is in my 40's. I've got aches and pains galore, but it's all worth it!

I need some imput. I got an email regarding the golf cart incident. i am not sure what to make of it.

Mr. and Mrs. H:

I recently became aware of an incident involving one of our Felicita Resort employees. I must apologize for the actions of that employee.

The issue is not whether or not Mr. H's foot was run over or not. The issue is the attitude taken by the employee. Our philosophy at Felicita is to employ nice and bright employees. Obviously, the employee did not observe our nice and bright policy.

For this I am truly apologetic. Thank you for your feedback, I will use this to council the employee.

Sincerely,

Ryan L
General Manager

I think my reply to him should be that part of the issue is that she did run over his foot. She came real close to hitting his leg. That has to be addressed as well.

What do ya'll think?

you wouldn't have had the incident with the employee without the fact she RAN over his foot and nearly knocked him to his feet and then copped an attitude.

Mr. and Mrs. H:

Sincerely,

Ryan L
General Manager

What do ya'll think?

I definitely think it should be addressed! They need to know that their employee was driving dangerously. It could happen again, and then there could be major lawsuits. They need to either train their employees better, or find another way to transport them.

Stick to your guns and make them address the hitting of Hal's leg!

I've got 2 things happening and I need some help from you all on one of them.

I, in a fit of stress and impulsiveness, bought a Vera Bradley off Evilbay. The seller sent it (I think) and the USPS says it was delivered yesterday...I have not seen hide nor hair of it. Can I do anything??

The other is the dentist said I might have tooth chips work their way out after the extractions....I've got a particularly painful one trying to break free...and it's making me grumpy!!

Well, it's about that time for me. I'm watching the Olympics and having a hard time keeping my eyes open. I think I'll go do some crocheting while I try to stay awake to see the end of the gymnastics competition. See y'all in the morning!

Well, it's about that time for me. I'm watching the Olympics and having a hard time keeping my eyes open. I think I'll go do some crocheting while I try to stay awake to see the end of the gymnastics competition. See y'all in the morning!

I'm following Glynis...but I am going to go read instead of crocheting

Mr. and Mrs. H:

Sincerely,

Ryan L
General Manager

What do ya'll think?

I think that his being run over is an huge issue. I think that they were just lucky that he wasn't hurt. The employees attitude is secondary.

I, in a fit of stress and impulsiveness, bought a Vera Bradley off Evilbay. The seller sent it (I think) and the USPS says it was delivered yesterday...I have not seen hide nor hair of it. Can I do anything??

The other is the dentist said I might have tooth chips work their way out after the extractions....I've got a particularly painful one trying to break free...and it's making me grumpy!!

My SIL had an item disappear from her porch, it was scheduled to be picked up by the USPS, but the buyer never received it. She ended up refunding the Ebay buyer the money and she was out the item and the money, but wanted to save her Ebay rating.

Call your dentist if you don't get relief soon.

Does it say to who it was delivered? Can you call the post office and get more information and have them tell you that the post person actually did deliver it to your home? Where did they put it? Did they hand it to a person? things like that

Since my root canal, I have had horrendus headaches. I can feel your pain.

clothes are always a good idea:3dglasses :rotfl2: Do you have a cute skirt and top?? I like seperates better.
I am wearing black pants and a cute new top I bought yesterday!

I definitely think it should be addressed! They need to know that their employee was driving dangerously. It could happen again, and then there could be major lawsuits. They need to either train their employees better, or find another way to transport them.

Stick to your guns and make them address the hitting of Hal's leg!

i agree! Thats a huge issue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter