DDA Chapter 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to work tomorrow! I hope Princess had fun at the beach. I am sure she did.
I got ALL of the laundry done today. I just have to put the last load of towels in the dryer. I even washed the throw blankets from the couch.

80% chance of rain tomorrow. Hmm.
Shoot. It is my week to pick a place for the gigantic play group to meet. :rolleyes: There aren't many places big enough to hold all of those people! No wonder we always go to the park.
Wednesday is DH's birthday. I haven't planned anything or bought anything for him. Not good.

I didn't work on that silly brochure this weekend, so I am sure that will come back to bite me. I think I need another 5 days off. :rolleyes1

Back to work tomorrow! I hope Princess had fun at the beach. I am sure she did.
I got ALL of the laundry done today. I just have to put the last load of towels in the dryer. I even washed the throw blankets from the couch.

80% chance of rain tomorrow. Hmm.
Shoot. It is my week to pick a place for the gigantic play group to meet. :rolleyes: There aren't many places big enough to hold all of those people! No wonder we always go to the park.
Wednesday is DH's birthday. I haven't planned anything or bought anything for him. Not good.

I didn't work on that silly brochure this weekend, so I am sure that will come back to bite me. I think I need another 5 days off. :rolleyes1

I hope tomorrow is better than you are anticipating, Elizabeth. Night!

I wish you all the luck in the world, Elizabeth! We are driving in December unless something major happens in the airline world. Of course, there is the lack of gasoline in certain areas along the East Coast (like Charlotte and Atlanta) so I hope we don't regret that decision either.

We need to get airfare for Kristin for Christmas Eve, but are waiting to see if she has to work that day until noon. I hope not! Otherwise she won't arrive at WDW until evening. :upsidedow

The gasoline supplies should be back to normal by December. I'm sure it will be fine. :)

I think I have decided it is silly to try to bid for tickets when not all of the airlines have their schedules up. I need to be patient.

Ok, I'm off to bed, too! (Please pray that the girls don't wake up in 2 seconds!!! :faint:)

Good night, Jennifer! I hope the girls stay asleep! :wizard:

I hope tomorrow is better than you are anticipating, Elizabeth. Night!

Oh, tomorrow won't be bad. Play group is Wednesday. But DH is on a convenience store route again this week so I will more than likely have to go get DS from school. He gets out at 3:30, and play group starts at 3:30. Luckily I don't have to attend play group, I just have to suggest a location. :rolleyes:

DS has a football game Tuesday, so that will be tricky. I will have to go get him and give him some dinner and get him back to school by 5 PM, then I will have to take Princess back home. From there I will have to go get DS from the game, and hopefully I will run across DH at some point.

It's going to be a busy week!

Good morning. :)

I knew I would pay for staying up to watch the game.
1.gif
Why do I do this to myself?

Oh, tomorrow won't be bad. Play group is Wednesday. But DH is on a convenience store route again this week so I will more than likely have to go get DS from school. He gets out at 3:30, and play group starts at 3:30. Luckily I don't have to attend play group, I just have to suggest a location. :rolleyes:

DS has a football game Tuesday, so that will be tricky. I will have to go get him and give him some dinner and get him back to school by 5 PM, then I will have to take Princess back home. From there I will have to go get DS from the game, and hopefully I will run across DH at some point.

It's going to be a busy week!

Ahhhh... the joys of a middle school parent. I hope you get to run into your DH at some point too. Bob and I often said hi and bye as one of us was climbing into or out of bed during those busy years.

It's hard to believe that it's been 7 years, but today was the anniversary of mom's passing. We went to the cemetary and put out new flowers, weeded around the head stone and cleaned everything.

It really bothered me that there was no evidence of anyone else visiting today.

:grouphug:

We're home and exhausted! You guys have been chatty! I will catch up tomorrow.
Leighanna had a good time, but Angie and I just kept comparing it to Disney. There just is no comparison!

We were so ready to leave after only a few hours. We only stayed because Leighanna was having fun. We NEVER feel like leaving Disney!

I will try to post pictures tomorrow!

Have a great night DDA!

Glad you had a good time!

Glynis -- I'm glad Alan and Jacob are okay. I hope they have better luck next week!

Jen -- that is terrific news about the cowboy game. If you are staying in Dallas overnight, there are hotels out by the stadium that over free shuttles. Parking at the stadium is ridiculous and horribly congested.

Elizabeth -- I hope DH's route goes well this week. Is he back down my way? Can you suggest the Arboretum, or does it have to be some place free for the playgroup?

The boys had a great time camping this weekend. They had perfect weather. I did get a lot done on my clean-out, but not as much as I had hoped. I started on my study on Friday night, after I cleaned up the mess Randy made getting out of town. There are more things to do but it looks fairly presentable now. Saturday I got up fairly early and got ready to run errands in Dallas. I had supplies to buy for work, went by to look at some chairs (too cheap looking), ran by Bed, Bath and Beyond for a couple of things, went to a new natatorium in Plano and booked Andrew's birthday party, went to the Disney store at a mall near there, since I'm usually not that far north and they've closed all the other ones convenient to me, exchanged some things at V-S, picked up some 75% off shirts for Andrew (he says I was dressing him too preppy and he needed "cooler" shirts) and picked up a birthday gift for Merrie's daughter, Maverick.

I also picked up my favorite salad at a Mexican place and took it home. I was tired but I went ahead and started the clean-out of a large closet underneath my stairs. I finished it after Church yesterday. I just didn't have the energy to start on the toy room, which is where the most work is needed! I hope to be motivated enough to do some this week, as our friends arrive Friday evening.

I also think the Kaufman Christian Help Center is having their garage sale this weekend, so I definitely need to get busy with the toys. So far, I have a bunch of ski clothes (not normally needed in Texas!), two old gameboys, two Pixters, two Leapsters and a couple of old remote control cars, a box of dinosaurs, and a box of Bob the Builder toys to donate.

Have a good day everyone! :)

:grouphug:

Glad you had a good time!

Glynis -- I'm glad Alan and Jacob are okay. I hope they have better luck next week!

Jen -- that is terrific news about the cowboy game. If you are staying in Dallas overnight, there are hotels out by the stadium that over free shuttles. Parking at the stadium is ridiculous and horribly congested.

Elizabeth -- I hope DH's route goes well this week. Is he back down my way? Can you suggest the Arboretum, or does it have to be some place free for the playgroup?

The boys had a great time camping this weekend. They had perfect weather. I did get a lot done on my clean-out, but not as much as I had hoped. I started on my study on Friday night, after I cleaned up the mess Randy made getting out of town. There are more things to do but it looks fairly presentable now. Saturday I got up fairly early and got ready to run errands in Dallas. I had supplies to buy for work, went by to look at some chairs (too cheap looking), ran by Bed, Bath and Beyond for a couple of things, went to a new natatorium in Plano and booked Andrew's birthday party, went to the Disney store at a mall near there, since I'm usually not that far north and they've closed all the other ones convenient to me, exchanged some things at V-S, picked up some 75% off shirts for Andrew (he says I was dressing him too preppy and he needed "cooler" shirts) and picked up a birthday gift for Merrie's daughter, Maverick.

I also picked up my favorite salad at a Mexican place and took it home. I was tired but I went ahead and started the clean-out of a large closet underneath my stairs. I finished it after Church yesterday. I just didn't have the energy to start on the toy room, which is where the most work is needed! I hope to be motivated enough to do some this week, as our friends arrive Friday evening.

I also think the Kaufman Christian Help Center is having their garage sale this weekend, so I definitely need to get busy with the toys. So far, I have a bunch of ski clothes (not normally needed in Texas!), two old gameboys, two Pixters, two Leapsters and a couple of old remote control cars, a box of dinosaurs, and a box of Bob the Builder toys to donate.

Have a good day everyone! :)

Good Luck finding the motivation and getting it all done:wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter