DDA Chapter 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhh... the joys of a middle school parent. I hope you get to run into your DH at some point too. Bob and I often said hi and bye as one of us was climbing into or out of bed during those busy years.

I think this is the last football game they are scheduled to attend, but we all know how the band director likes to spring things on us! :mad:

Good Luck finding the motivation and getting it all done:wizard:

Sounds like things are progressing, Marci! Funny, we are getting rid of a box of dinosaurs, too! :rotfl2: I am giving them to Susan's boys. :)
I think DH is in Arlington today. These convenience store routes are just obnoxious, but he does get to sleep in a bit. He left at 5 AM this morning. He has 8 or 10 stores to service today, then a different set of 8 or 10 tomorrow. These stores just get restocked every other day. He is also pulling an extra shift this week, so he is off Saturday and that's it.

Beth I hope you can shake your funk. I'm sure the fall weather and the kids heading to school has contributed to your funk, not to mention your big decision last week :hug:

I'm off to pick up Colby. I've managed to fold a load of laundry and another load is now in the dryer. That takes care of all of our normal laundry. Now I can work on blankets etc from the camper. I just keep telling myself that slow and steady wins the race :lmao:

Beth, I hope you can shake off your funk soon! :wizard:
Deb, I hope you feel better quick! :wizard:

Deb hope you & Colby feel better soon :wizard:

Jennifer hope your headache goes away quickly :wizard:

Beth I hope you get out of your funk soon :hug:

Marci sounds like you had a productive & busy weekend! Glad the boys had fun camping.

Glynis homemade jelly sounds so good! I missed the loving to cook/bake gene when I was born. I sure didn't miss the loving to eat gene though :rotfl:

About 2 weeks ago my gum on the lower left started bothering me. I thought maybe it was just irritated & would go away. Nope not gonna happen :rolleyes: My jaw is now very tender to the touch & my gum has a bump on it, I am sure I have an infection. So I get to see the Dentist this afternoon. Luckily I have not had any pain & if I am lucky I will not come home with one less tooth.

Yikes! Good luck at the dentist! :wizard:

I can't possibly think about Christmas until I get this airfare thing sorted out! ;) Besides, DS hasn't mentioned anything that he wants. He did say he might like to have a Wii Fit but I haven't seen one. DH probably wants camera stuff.

Princess was HORRIBLE this morning! :scared: She kicked and hit and thrashed and screamed and shouted "No, no, no, no!" She wouldn't get dressed, wouldn't put her shoes on, it was UGLY! She did finally settle down and got ready for school. I warned the teacher to watch out for her. I think she has vacation hangover.

all this talk about Wii's makes me think for a second about getting one. But Jeff has shown no interest

Princess was HORRIBLE this morning! :scared: She kicked and hit and thrashed and screamed and shouted "No, no, no, no!" She wouldn't get dressed, wouldn't put her shoes on, it was UGLY! She did finally settle down and got ready for school. I warned the teacher to watch out for her. I think she has vacation hangover.

I love how you word stuff :rotfl: I will have to remember that one!

I am trying a very simple recipe in the crock pot today. I got this from one of the threads on the Dis:

Autumn Pork Chops
Pork Chops
2 cups apple juice
1/2 tsp cinnamon

Place pork chops in crockpot. Add apple juice and cinnamon. Cook on low 7-10 hours (depends on if you're using thick or thin pork chops).

I am trying a very simple recipe in the crock pot today. I got this from one of the threads on the Dis:

Autumn Pork Chops
Pork Chops
2 cups apple juice
1/2 tsp cinnamon

Place pork chops in crockpot. Add apple juice and cinnamon. Cook on low 7-10 hours (depends on if you're using thick or thin pork chops).

sounds yummy, let us know how it turns out

Another load of laundry done. There is now camper blankets in both the washer and dryer. At least it is progress. I made the mistake of teaching Colby how to cut paper snowflakes and now he is obsessed :rolleyes: I need to take the scissors away and get us both down for a nap. We will sleep these colds off ;)

Welcome to our little corner of the DIS.
I am Heidi.

Im with you...though im still have not purchased anything for christmas...probably end up doing what I do every year and panicing 10 days before christmas and hitting up amazon...

Marci & Deb - You got a lot done this weekend! And I know you will both finish your tasks in time!

Deb - Hope you feel better, again!

Beth - Be GONE, funk! You have had this for a while so I hope it leaves you soon.

Janet - Ouch on the tooth. I hope it is an easy fix.

Glynis - Home made jelly sounds yummy. I used to make home made currant jelly with my Mom.

Elizabeth - Vacation hangover... so THAT'S what I have!!

Tammi - I bought two adorable wristlet purses at CIS Sportswear when she was having her sidewalk sale. They will act as the girls' stockings this year. Anything we give them will have to fit in those little purses! I am thinking iTunes cards and things like that. Or fun jewelry. But that is the extent of Christmas shopping I have to do other then for my siblings and their families. I have NO idea what to get them yet.

Glynis my little chipmunk friend told me a package should be to your house soon.

Edited, I see you had indeed received the package, hope it keeps Peanut warm this winter.

It's so beautiful, Heidi!!! And I'm sure it will keep him warm! Thank you, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter