DDA Chapter 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to have caught another cold :rolleyes: Colby has it too. I really hope that this passes quickly, if it's not gone by the end of the week I will be visiting my doctor as I don't want to be sick on vacation.

I got my work schedule this morning and I have 5 nights this week. That's great for my pocketbook, but not so great for getting things accomplished. I guess I may have to make better use of my mornings. I have to get my camper cleaned out and winterized this week. We are having frost at night and I don't want my pipes to freeze out there.

That will leave next week for pulling my house together. It's got to be 100% when we leave as I hate coming home to a messy house. Thankfully I will not be working next Thursday or Friday night as we have other little commitments. That will give me extra time before the trip :thumbsup2

It's hard to believe that it's been 7 years, but today was the anniversary of mom's passing. We went to the cemetary and put out new flowers, weeded around the head stone and cleaned everything.

It really bothered me that there was no evidence of anyone else visiting today.

:hug: :hug:

Well, if you persuade Alan to give you the trip for your 20th anniversary in 2010, I will be there! With bells on! Anything you all don't want to drink I think we can handle... :rolleyes1

Wouldn't that be fun?!?!? I'll definitely have to work on him for this! I figure going through a pregnancy at 41 qualifies me for some guilt points on his part.

Actually, he enjoyed EPCOT so much, I know he'd enjoy a chance to get back there. He's not so much for the other parks, but WS was really his cup of tea!

Hi, all! Sorry I haven't been around. Life's been busy, and I'm in a funk that I don't want to spread around. I don't have a reason for it, so it must just be the time of year, TOM (sorry, Tom, not you!), and yucky weather all rolled together.

Good morning, everyone!

It's a cool Fall morning here, and the kids just left. I love the quiet of the house at this time! Although, it does make me want to climb back in the bed. Too much to do, though. I need to get to the store to get the rest of the stuff I need to make grape jelly. Alan juiced all our grapes yesterday, and strained the stuff. So, all I have to do is mix up the jelly, put it in the jars and process it. Should be ok. I'm kind of waiting to see what Peanut is feeling up to. I'd hate to get right in the middle of the process and start having contractions. I may just gather everything I need, and wait until Alan gets home to start. That way, he can take over if I need to put my feet up.

I also need to get to the library for some books for Katie. They are having book fair this week, so the school library is not checking out any books. Katie has to read about 6 Newberry Award books this month, and I want to help her out some.

I was going to check out the book fair today, but they will spend the morning setting up, so it will either be afternoon or tomorrow before I get in there. I'm hoping to get some Christmas shopping done there. At least for Katie! I'm not sure how Jacob would respond to a package of books under the tree. Katie was thrilled, last year, when she opened a huge box full of 25 books. We'll see what we can find this year!

I hope everyone has a great day!

I have been reading along as much as I can.

pixiedust: and :hug: to all that need it.

I need to go back to find the all theTRs. I've started them but not finished them.

Beth I hope you can shake your funk. I'm sure the fall weather and the kids heading to school has contributed to your funk, not to mention your big decision last week :hug:

I'm off to pick up Colby. I've managed to fold a load of laundry and another load is now in the dryer. That takes care of all of our normal laundry. Now I can work on blankets etc from the camper. I just keep telling myself that slow and steady wins the race :lmao:

Good morning, everyone!

It's a cool Fall morning here, and the kids just left. I love the quiet of the house at this time! Although, it does make me want to climb back in the bed. Too much to do, though. I need to get to the store to get the rest of the stuff I need to make grape jelly. Alan juiced all our grapes yesterday, and strained the stuff. So, all I have to do is mix up the jelly, put it in the jars and process it. Should be ok. I'm kind of waiting to see what Peanut is feeling up to. I'd hate to get right in the middle of the process and start having contractions. I may just gather everything I need, and wait until Alan gets home to start. That way, he can take over if I need to put my feet up.

I also need to get to the library for some books for Katie. They are having book fair this week, so the school library is not checking out any books. Katie has to read about 6 Newberry Award books this month, and I want to help her out some.

I was going to check out the book fair today, but they will spend the morning setting up, so it will either be afternoon or tomorrow before I get in there. I'm hoping to get some Christmas shopping done there. At least for Katie! I'm not sure how Jacob would respond to a package of books under the tree. Katie was thrilled, last year, when she opened a huge box full of 25 books. We'll see what we can find this year!

I hope everyone has a great day!

I would love to find 25 books under my tree.:lovestruc
good luck shopping at the book fair

I shop all year long for Christmas and Birthdays. So I need to go get everything out and figure out what I have for the girls for Virginias Birthday and Christmas. Plus try to give my Mom and FIL some ideas for her Birthday.

But I woke up with another silly sinus Headache. at least the Z pack helped my throat and ear pain

Good Morning DDA!!

You all were chatty yesterday!!:goodvibes

Glynis-sounds like the joy of hunting. I am glad the boys came home safe. Grape jelly sounds marvelous. If you all go in 2010 I want to go with you....of course we do have Cassidy's grad trip to be planning. We've got the hotels figured out, now we just have to figure out when. :rotfl:

Jen(bear)-the invite looks great and I can't believe Virginia is walking:hug:

Jen(tink)-Cassidy had teething issues for 4 months before 4 teeth came through at once....after that it was a piece of cake. Hope the girls find some relief. :hug:

Marci-you were busy...glad you were able to get so much done. :wizard: for getting the rest done.

Deb-I am sorry you aren't feeling well again. :flower3:

I am at work though I want to be where I was yesterday all day...in bed. But I would have been on the phone telling them what needs to be done anyway.

I know I've missed some so :hug: and :wizard: for all

Hi, all! Sorry I haven't been around. Life's been busy, and I'm in a funk that I don't want to spread around. I don't have a reason for it, so it must just be the time of year, TOM (sorry, Tom, not you!), and yucky weather all rolled together.
:grouphug:

I shop all year long for Christmas and Birthdays. So I need to go get everything out and figure out what I have for the girls for Virginias Birthday and Christmas. Plus try to give my Mom and FIL some ideas for her Birthday.

But I woke up with another silly sinus Headache. at least the Z pack helped my throat and ear pain

I'm usually farther ahead with my Christmas shopping than I am now. However, I have the Wii and Wii Fit from Santa to the whole family. That's the big one. I've got small gifts for the twins, Katie will be getting a Nintendo DS (if she can keep her attitude under control), and Jacob wants a Ripstick. Still need to figure out who is giving what to whom, but hopefully I can get that all done in the next 5 weeks so that it will be done and wrapped before Peanut comes.

We're really not doing much for Peanut this year. I figure a 3 week old is really not going to care! We'll stuff his stocking with little toys so the twins and Jacob can see that Santa knows about the new baby, but other than that...nothing.

Marci - boy you were busy. Congrats on getting so much accomplished. I've found a great play to donate all of our old toys. The kids' daycare! They'll use the stuff in the younger kids' rooms.

You early shoppers make me look pitiful. I bought my first Christmas present yesterday. I got Alyssa We Cheer for the Wii. It comes with little pompoms that attach to the controls. She'll love it!

Glynis my little chipmunk friend told me a package should be to your house soon.

Edited, I see you had indeed received the package, hope it keeps Peanut warm this winter.

Deb hope you & Colby feel better soon :wizard:

Jennifer hope your headache goes away quickly :wizard:

Beth I hope you get out of your funk soon :hug:

Marci sounds like you had a productive & busy weekend! Glad the boys had fun camping.

Glynis homemade jelly sounds so good! I missed the loving to cook/bake gene when I was born. I sure didn't miss the loving to eat gene though :rotfl:

About 2 weeks ago my gum on the lower left started bothering me. I thought maybe it was just irritated & would go away. Nope not gonna happen :rolleyes: My jaw is now very tender to the touch & my gum has a bump on it, I am sure I have an infection. So I get to see the Dentist this afternoon. Luckily I have not had any pain & if I am lucky I will not come home with one less tooth.

You early shoppers make me look pitiful. I bought my first Christmas present yesterday. I got Alyssa We Cheer for the Wii. It comes with little pompoms that attach to the controls. She'll love it!

Im with you...though im still have not purchased anything for christmas...probably end up doing what I do every year and panicing 10 days before christmas and hitting up amazon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter