DDA Chapter 17

Thanks for setting it up this morning and leaving us the link, Janet! :goodvibes

Marci,

WTG ANDREW!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

Ditto

Tom have a wonderful trip. I am so very happy for you :thumbsup2 I wish I were going somewhere.

Ditto

Deb hope you feel better soon & I hope Hunter does not have to big of a bump pixiedust:

Ditto

Due to a scheduling conflict, I've had to cancel my F&W trip. :sad2:

Bummer

I just by chance got the stupid video to pop up on the $1 hotel deal, my timer had just a little over a minute. So no go here :sad2:
My heart was racing for a minute though :rotfl:

Bummer

:cool1: :banana::cheer2: Our trip is now officially booked & paid for!!! :cool1: :banana::cheer2:

Woohoo Love the new ticker

Well, things here are a bit wonky! Timothy is not doing so well. He's got terrible stomach pain, and I think he's a bit constipated. He was awake ALL night last night, just screaming. He would relax when we massaged his tummy, and I actually got him to sleep for a half an hour by walking the length of the house over and over with him. Consequently, I didn't sleep at all last night either. Top that off with Mary coming to our room around 1:00 to tell us that her ears hurt. She was crying and couldn't sleep. Alan dealt with her while I dealt with Timothy. I was able to get her to the doctor this morning, and she has a raging double ear infection. We got her antibiotic, gave her the first dose, and 45 minutes later, she threw up. I think most of the antibiotic was absorbed since her barf wasn't pink, so hopefully she'll start to feel better soon.

Anyway, that's where we are. I'm planning on napping some this afternoon, but don't know how much sleep I'll get. Wish me luck!
oh no Glynis,
I hope Mary and Timothy are both feeling better fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter