DDA Chapter 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, although nothing is scandalous going on here, I can report an interesting happening last night. Kathrin is working fund-raising gala's for the Junior League. Last night she was manning the Silent Auction table at one of those galas and had a man come up and ask if she was available to bid on/purchase at the silent auction. :eek:

:eek::scared1::eek::scared1:

and a little odd... :upsidedow

And, yes... the search function has been disabled. :mad:

Anyone know how to find the link to Kristine's Dream Trip Report??

I know that you've found it now, but if it's a thread that you subscribed to at any point you can go into your user cp and find it there.

I'm exhausted. I know that I should be resting today, but my house is falling apart at the seams. We've had sickness here for at least 3 weeks and most everything has been neglected. I spent 2 hours just putting laundry away and picking up Colby's room. He'd been eating in there and I needed to vacuum up lots of crumbs. I still have mountains of laundry to do, but the laundry room now has shelf space to accommodate what I'm working on.

I spoke with Chris a few minutes ago and they are on their way home. Either is was a short clinic or they called it early due to the weather :confused3 When they get home I'll run out to get my prescription and then I can take a nap

I know that you've found it now, but if it's a thread that you subscribed to at any point you can go into your user cp and find it there.

Thanks for the hit upside the head, Deb! :rolleyes: Never thought of that!

I'm back from the grocery store. Now, I need to eat some lunch and then it's off to make soup. Yummy!

Deb I hope you get some rest today!

Robyn glad to hear you enjoyed yourself!

Elin I can't believe this man asked your dd that question, what was he thinking(well I think I know what he was thinking) :scared1:

The sun is out & it warmed up a little. Almost all the snow has melted away :yay:

I figured we would be in our new home when I returned. I can't believe you all have lives other than the Dis boards :rotfl:

We just had the wildest storm come thru here. Very high winds and very, VERY big hail.:scared1:

101_0437.jpg

hail.jpg

Hey all, where are ya? forget your real lives would ya, and just post. ;)

So anyone going to be on the phone tomorrow to book dates for free dining?

I am thinking about sneaking in a quick trip in August to celebrate mine & Rileys(13th) birthday. Maybe the 21st - 26th & then in Jan. I will take Garrett to celebrate his 16th Birthday. Sounds good to me anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter