DDA Chapter 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just had the wildest storm come thru here. Very high winds and very, VERY big hail.:scared1:

101_0437.jpg

hail.jpg
I assume that is the hail all over, but it sure looks like a yard full of clover. WOW!

Same here. I was driving in it. I pulled into a parking lot and stopped as it was so bad. I was driving 5 mph with wipers going as fast as they could and I could not see at all, was like a constant wave of water.

Rumor has it a tornado struck not that far from here in Wernersville. I know people saw funnel clouds.

Glad you made it home safely Becky!

I would be waiting forever to get something to eat from Bob on a weekend! :rotfl:

Sometimes if my back is hurting, he will make something, or if I just whine or moan and groan he will...:lmao:

I am making Hamburger Stroganof since I am very hungry :lmao:

I want to go to Australia. It is on my someday list. Of course I want to learn to scuba dive first :love:

My mom and dad took their scuba lessons here and got certified in Japan while they were visiting my brother. It sounded really cool. My parents were in their 50's.

And the weather just started...we heard the wind pick up so my mom and i ran out to get the recycles so they didnt fly everywhere..as soon as we got in the garage, it started raining like crazy..now the hail has started

Tia there is a commercial for Lays potato chips with a little red hair girl standing in a field eating a chip. Every time I see it, she reminds me of Terra.

I have seen that one too. And there is another commercial from a while ago that looks like Olivia!

I can tell you about my youngest daughter who has decided that she is going to go back to dating her loser ex-fiance. Or I can tell you about my mother who is absolutely driving me crazy because she asks the same questions over & over on how to use the computer. Or I can tell you about my oldest daughter who still doesn't have a job after a year. Or I can tell you about my BIL who is taking over my MIL's life and making her life miserable. Or I can tell you about my brother who is moving to Florida and freaking out because it is going to be expensive to live. Or I can tell you about my sister who isn't talking to Chuck & I. Or I can tell you about Chuck who isn't talking to my sister. Or I can tell you about my MIL who has breast cancer, gout, shingles, and is on oxygen. Or I can tell you about how I keep going back & forth on the decision about my job. Or I can tell you about all the stupid things that people are doing at work. Or ...

You need this: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Oh Vicki,,,:hug::hug::grouphug::grouphug:

Most of this is just normal every day stuff for me. Becky & Katrina are both lost souls right now. Chuck & I do what we can to help them but they have to find their own way.

Someone just asked someone to post something so I thought I would put the list together. I'm not stressed or anything about what I posted.

The only thing that has me stressed is the decision I have to make. I know which way I'm going but I'm still worried that it is the wrong decision for Chuck & I as a couple. It is definitely the best decision for me as an individual.

Today turned out to be really nice here, weather-wise. It got warm enough for shorts, but was very windy. A nice spring wind though. The kids played outside a lot. We even went over to the school so they could play on all the equipment. I got the grocery shopping and laundry done too. I cooked burgers on the grill for dinner. Come on spring!!!

Unfortunately, the weekend is over. :(

Dad is supposed to be coming home tomorrow. We do not know what time. Who knows how we will work it out, as we all need to work and have stuff that is mandatory.

Dad is supposed to be coming home tomorrow. We do not know what time. Who knows how we will work it out, as we all need to work and have stuff that is mandatory.

I'm so happy to hear he is well enough to return home. You guys will get it figured out.

Today turned out to be really nice here, weather-wise. It got warm enough for shorts, but was very windy. A nice spring wind though. The kids played outside a lot. We even went over to the school so they could play on all the equipment. I got the grocery shopping and laundry done too. I cooked burgers on the grill for dinner. Come on spring!!!

Unfortunately, the weekend is over. :(

It is still light out!!!!! It's not over yet!!!!!!!

I am glad he is well enough to come home, Becky. I am sure you all can work out his transportation. :goodvibes

FINALLY! We made it to page 250.... now I will go back and find that darned link again!

DH irritates me because if I don't do all the laundry on the weekend it will sit there until I DO finish it. If there is one more load he will walk past it every day for a week and never bother to toss it in the washer. But he WILL throw more stuff on top of it that doesn't belong in that load.

It is also up to me to go get groceries on the weekend, or there won't be any food until the following weekend when I DO go get groceries.

On DH's days off he can do whatever he wants. He can sleep, he can go to the lake, he can take pics, he can read his photo boards, but he would never do any laundry or go get more groceries other than milk and bread.

Today DS decided to clean out his room. He wants to get rid of just about EVERYTHING. It's a huge task, NOT one that can be finished today, and NOT something he can do by himself.

I decided I have had ENOUGH, so I screamed at both of them for awhile. Now my throat hurts and nothing will change, but it is what it is. :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter