DDA Chapter 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
My back and tummy both hurt from all the coughing. Chris actually sounds much worse than me right now :sad2:

:hug::hug: We're up for listening to it all :hug::hug:

I want to go to Australia. It is on my someday list. Of course I want to learn to scuba dive first :love:

I hope you all feel better soon.:wizard::hug:

Perhaps your aquatics center needs to offer SCUBA lessons. I am SCUBA certified but have not done so for a few years, I would need a refresher course. I totally want to go to Australia, ride the train, SCUBA, see the Sydney Opera house, etc.

I wish I had vacation off from work coming up. Nope we do not have a day off again until May.

Today turned out to be really nice here, weather-wise. It got warm enough for shorts, but was very windy. A nice spring wind though. The kids played outside a lot. We even went over to the school so they could play on all the equipment. I got the grocery shopping and laundry done too. I cooked burgers on the grill for dinner. Come on spring!!!

Unfortunately, the weekend is over. :(

This sounds so good!

Becky - I hope everything works out tomorrow. I'm glad he will be home.

I'm so happy to hear he is well enough to return home. You guys will get it figured out.

To my knowledge he is still getting shots for nausea, and on some big time pain meds. So hopefully if he comes home he continues to improve. He will have a colostomy bag for 3 months. As of this morning that had still not taught him how to take care of it himself. So hopefully they are doing that today. He will have to go back in 3 months for surgery again.

One of the nurses that was there the night he came in only works on weekends and was shocked that he was still there this weekend.

To my knowledge he is still getting shots for nausea, and on some big time pain meds. So hopefully if he comes home he continues to improve. He will have a colostomy bag for 3 months. As of this morning that had still not taught him how to take care of it himself. So hopefully they are doing that today. He will have to go back in 3 months for surgery again.

One of the nurses that was there the night he came in only works on weekends and was shocked that he was still there this weekend.

I hope he gets the training he needs to come home tomorrow. :hug:

I wish I had vacation off from work coming up. Nope we do not have a day off again until May.

Are you saying you are working 7 days a week for the next 5 weeks, Becky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter