DDA Chapter 3

Thankfully, the doctor called it in with time to spare so we are good. Plus, we have a grocery pharmacy that does free prescriptions on 6 top antibiotics, so it was free. The kicker to it all...the pharmacist hands it to me saying that there are several flavors. It is pink so I assume bubble gum (the offending flavor), nope she says....strawberry banana! WHAT?!?! That is what we were trying to avoid in the first place. Argh! At least we are set now. Terra's still now a fan, but she says that it is better than the bubble gum. So, we have a chart set up and $10 in disney dollars awaiting her upon completion of the medicine.

What a mess! I'm glad she's taking it well so far, and I think the reward sounds great!

All I know is that it used to be called The Grovesnor, and it's one of the DTD hotels. Maybe our resident TA can provide some insight! :thumbsup2

Oh my inlaws stayed there during the change-over... I didn't realize it was the same hotel. They got a great deal because it was under renovation. They enjoyed it, and said the changes looked like they would be really nice! My MIL loved the proximity to DTD. I don't have any other experience there.... are you thinking of going Elin? Or just curious?

Bob had very little to do with naming our DDs. They would have both been named Sharon... :rolleyes1

:laughing:

Becky just told me that her boyfriend may have to go back to Iraq. He'll know tomorrow. He will be the first person that I know personally that is over there. I've had relatives and friends of my friends and my kids over there but no one I knew personally.

ETA: I just realized I forgot about one of my coworkers that went over there in the fall. She and I don't work closely together but she is on the project I'm on from a different division.

:grouphug: to you and Becky, and his family!

Oh my inlaws stayed there during the change-over... I didn't realize it was the same hotel. They got a great deal because it was under renovation. They enjoyed it, and said the changes looked like they would be really nice! My MIL loved the proximity to DTD. I don't have any other experience there.... are you thinking of going Elin? Or just curious?

Just curious. I knew it had to be one of the DD Hotels, but I just couldn't figure out which one it was from their new website. It does look like a nice renovation and a good addition to the "good neighbor" hotels along that strip.

Just curious. I knew it had to be one of the DD Hotels, but I just couldn't figure out which one it was from their new website. It does look like a nice renovation and a good addition to the "good neighbor" hotels along that strip.

I didn't think you often stayed off property! It does seem like they did a nice job, though!

Jennifer so happy to hear your babies are doing fine! I love your blog :thumbsup2

Tia I hope the antibiotics work quickly for Terra :wizard:

Karen :cool1: on the money raised during the walk!

Debbie prayers & :wizard: for your sil & dd :hug:

Elizabeth I am going to echo everyone else's surprise at how many pairs of shorts you have :rotfl: But I will say if I lived were it was pretty much warmer all the time, my wardrobe would consist of mostly tank tops & shorts!

Denise I love your haircut, I think you look wonderful! Thanks for sharing the pictures of your triplets when they were born. You & John are so blessed :goodvibes

Anne Marie glad everyone is feeling better & that mil is at home now!

Vicki I like the costume's you are looking at for the P&PP!

Kristine I hope you have a wonderful time!

Thanks for the wonderful recap so I can ditto what you said.

Not much happened around here yesterday other than the whole house was in a foul mood. The girls are exhausted- still are even though we made them go to bed at 7pm. It's been a long time since they have been that miserable. And of course when they are grumpy Eric gets grumpy. It sure doesn't make for a fun house. :rolleyes:

On top of that I could tell something was working on me. I had the chills and my head is stuffed up. I can't say I feel horrible today but I feel really off. It probably is the Nyquil hangover I have. :rotfl:

Today is soccer evals for Emma but with the wind gusting to 40mph I am not sure we are going. Other than it's haircut day around here. I supposed I should actually try to tidy up but I just don't feel like it. :rolleyes1

Hope you are feeling better Robyn & not coming down with something :wizard:

I also hope the grumpies are gone in your house :goodvibes

On top of that I could tell something was working on me. I had the chills and my head is stuffed up. I can't say I feel horrible today but I feel really off. It probably is the Nyquil hangover I have. :rotfl:

Today is soccer evals for Emma but with the wind gusting to 40mph I am not sure we are going. Other than it's haircut day around here. I supposed I should actually try to tidy up but I just don't feel like it. :rolleyes1

Good morning, DDA!

I don't think there are any kind of automatic "locks" in place to keep the threads from getting too long. I think we are supposed to just stop at 250 pages because the longer threads make the boards drag.

Here's a pic of Emma from before the birthday party. Her friend's didn't realize it was her at first.

PICT0122.jpg

I like it a lot but it's definitely not her! She has always complained that she wanted straight hair. "Why did God make me have curly hair?" Well last night after we put her to bed I heard her screaming at the top of her lungs. I go and check on her and she crying because she doesn't want straight hair, she wants her curls back! Oh the drama!!:rotfl: :rotfl:

Hi Robyn! You (and anyone else, after they catch up) should join us in "Chapter 4"! This is too tricky! :rotfl:

Emma looked adorable as Sharpay!

She is so pretty Robyn :goodvibes Does she have her curls back today?

Here's a pic of Emma from before the birthday party. Her friend's didn't realize it was her at first.

PICT0122.jpg

I like it a lot but it's definitely not her! She has always complained that she wanted straight hair. "Why did God make me have curly hair?" Well last night after we put her to bed I heard her screaming at the top of her lungs. I go and check on her and she crying because she doesn't want straight hair, she wants her curls back! Oh the drama!!:rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm considering this costume for the P&PP. I, of course, won't keep it up in front like that but I love that blouse.

http://www.costumecraze.com/CAPT99.html

I like it, I'm sure Chuck will LOOOOOOve it :lmao:

Or I was thinking about getting this dress because with the right accessories, it could be a pirate or princess dress.

http://www.costumecraze.com/CAPT33.html

Too Hot for WDW. Maybe if you made it yourself in a lighter fabric.

I'm off to our new home.

What a wild time we are having here.
Cassie and Mark have been going at it a lot this past week or so.
I have to tell them to take it outside or in the garage because it has been getting out of hand.
Cassie should graduate from in late March (if not earlier) and I tell ya, I sure hope she leaves.
She keeps asking to go to North Carolina to visit for two weeks ( old friends who smoke, do drugs and drink all the time) then she would come back to work or what ever.
We have said no we will not allow that and if she goes, she does not come back.

She then has the balls to tell Mark he is not providing for her. WHY? Because we wont buy her a music cd she wants or wont let her go out w/ her friends on a school night.
There is a bunch more crap, but it would take up many pages.

Mark is going to tell her tonight that she can be a roommate and not have any chores, come and go as she pleases etc but will pay rent and her part of all the rest of the household stuff (including food). We figured it came to $833.00 per month for her to be in this house.
OR
She can suck it up and be part of this family.

I am a bit worried because Mark will be gone a lot these next two months and I don't want to put up with her sh it. I hope she gets done with school and goes back to her BF who is a PITA.

Other news... worked a lot this weekend, when to San Francisco with the girls and Mark (had fun).

Talked with Mark about the embroidery thing and will give that a try.

Also will be applying for a few other night jobs. But can't start untill Mark gets back at the end of Mar. :sad2:

Still looking for things during the school hours. But nothing as of yet.

PD to you all

Take care all, I will be in as much as I can. If not I will be drinking lots. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter