DDA Chapter 3

Good morning, DDA! I had several strong dreams about you last night. It didn't seem like anything was wrong, but you were all trying to tell me something that I just wasn't getting.
Hi Beth!

You must have heard Elin yelling in your dreams, telling you where our new thread was.

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

I cannot stand the thought of not having a trip planned. Is anyone planning a trip between September 26-November 9, 2008? Those are the dates of the F&W Festival.

I would love to figure out how to get another trip in this spring, even for a long weekend, but I haven't found time to do that yet. Kristin's graduation is May 17, I have a 35th college reunion the weekend of May 30, and a Virginia Federation of Music Clubs state convention June 4-6. Somehow I need to find time in there to teach and hold recitals! ;)
Sadly, :sad2: . The only way I would be able to do it is if we did another adult trip. I'm planning on another family trip for the Christmas festivites.

Bob is working from home today, conference calls... so I asked him when he would like to go and for how long. He said anytime during the F&W Festival and for 3-4 nights. Then I asked him where he would like to stay if we were only going for a short time. I figured he would say the Poly or BC or probably AKL. But, no...

POFQ???? He said he loved it there. :confused3 Here I was thinking AKL concierge which is double the cost of a preferred room at POFQ! Go figure! :rotfl: Now, if there was a code attached to my name..... :idea:

So what dates are you looking at :yay: :rotfl:

Bob is working from home today, conference calls... so I asked him when he would like to go and for how long. He said anytime during the F&W Festival and for 3-4 nights.

Bob is working from home today, conference calls... so I asked him when he would like to go and for how long. He said anytime during the F&W Festival and for 3-4 nights. Then I asked him where he would like to stay if we were only going for a short time. I figured he would say the Poly or BC or probably AKL. But, no...

POFQ???? He said he loved it there. :confused3 Here I was thinking AKL concierge which is double the cost of a preferred room at POFQ! Go figure! :rotfl: Now, if there was a code attached to my name..... :idea:
Call and have them check the names for all 4 of you.

I just called and they had my old email, so she updated that. I had a very nice CM who was with the Magical Gatherings. I have no idea how I ended up there, but I did. Anyway, I had her check my name, my parents' names, and myBob. Bob had a code, but it expired March 15 of this year, which just won't work. But now that they have my correct email..........I know I know........wishful thinking!

So what dates are you looking at :yay: :rotfl:

Call and have them check the names for all 4 of you.

I just called and they had my old email, so she updated that. I had a very nice CM who was with the Magical Gatherings. I have no idea how I ended up there, but I did. Anyway, I had her check my name, my parents' names, and myBob. Bob had a code, but it expired March 15 of this year, which just won't work. But now that they have my correct email..........I know I know........wishful thinking!

I was kicking around September 27-October 1. I called CRO to ask about a pin code and there is nothing for either of us. I had a wonderful CM who looked at our "account" and said he notices that they have never sent me anything! He also checked to verify information and they have our correct address, phone number and email address. He has no idea why I never get anything from Disney. Except he did say that he and his wife don't ever get anything either. :rotfl:

Beth, it's so good to see you!!! We've missed having you around, but I know things get busy around there. Hope that the ball is nice! Sorry that I don't have any appetizer ideas for you.

Well, I'm doing better this morning. The congestion just seemed to come back hard last night. Of course, I'm doing better again and it seems Terra's finally progressed to the yuckiness of it all. I thought that she was going to get away with just a little coughing. She's been crabby since waking up this morning and when I asked how her troat felt she said, "kind of freaky." Uh, oh. She seems a little fevery too. Guess we're taking it easy today.

So it seems my kiddo isn't the only one home from school sick....:wizard: that all kiddos feel better quick!!

Tia - I hope you and Terra are feeling better soon.

I've found a great website with a multitude of Science Fair projects. I'm trying to filter through them and get about 20 ideas or so to present to Nicholas. If any of you are interested the site is sciencebuddies.org.

I forgot to tell you all about my "wake-up" call. :mad:
The phone rang at 5:25 AM. Of course when DH is working if the phone rings I answer it because I am always worried that he has been in an accident. It was a RECORDING from the stupid school district informing me that schools are open today! Really? School is OPEN? You don't say!:rolleyes:

I know we were supposed to get some slippery conditions, but it ended up just being rain. How stupid would you have to be to think school is closed because it is raining? The news started reporting closures at 4 AM, so it isn't like people couldn't figure it out. I am really tired of the stranglehold attendance policies. Calling me at 5:25 AM is really pushing it. :headache:

Tia - I hope Terra is feeling better soon! :wizard:

Well, I'm doing better this morning. The congestion just seemed to come back hard last night. Of course, I'm doing better again and it seems Terra's finally progressed to the yuckiness of it all. I thought that she was going to get away with just a little coughing. She's been crabby since waking up this morning and when I asked how her troat felt she said, "kind of freaky." Uh, oh. She seems a little fevery too. Guess we're taking it easy today.
Leighanna got up and said that her throat felt a little funny too. She seems to be doing better.
She is sad that she is home from school today.
Today is library day, and she loves library day!
She has a Chic a Chic a Boom Boom book that she needs to return. I told her that she can return it next week.

I forgot to tell you all about my "wake-up" call. :mad:
The phone rang at 5:25 AM. Of course when DH is working if the phone rings I answer it because I am always worried that he has been in an accident. It was a RECORDING from the stupid school district informing me that schools are open today! Really? School is OPEN? You don't say!:rolleyes:

I know we were supposed to get some slippery conditions, but it ended up just being rain. How stupid would you have to be to think school is closed because it is raining? The news started reporting closures at 4 AM, so it isn't like people couldn't figure it out. I am really tired of the stranglehold attendance policies. Calling me at 5:25 AM is really pushing it. :headache:

Tia - I hope Terra is feeling better soon! :wizard:
Our school district is guilty of this. :rolleyes:

Good morning DDA!

I have some good news this Friday morning--I got an email from disney with a pin code!! i never got one before, so i was pretty excited---not sure if ill be able to use it, but im definietly going to try!

yeah Jen
come on down in Aug:)

Elizabeth I never heard of schools calling with a recording about whether school is open or not. Glad we don't get those here!

:wizard: to all the sick DDA kiddies, hope you are all feeling better soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter