DDA Chapter 4

I am getting fidgety about Beach Club. It's the bus thing. Sharing a bus between YC, BW, & S/D is not going to make me happy. I am going to try to be calm about it. I am going to remember that it will take a REALLY LONG time to get anywhere. I am going to remind myself that I checked availability at other resorts for those dates with Bounce Back and there was nothing open, so we're stuck with BC. I did have a request for 2 queen-size beds added to our ressie. If I am going to cram into a double bed I might as well stay at Pop where the buses aren't shared with any other resort! :rotfl:

If it helps at all, I would put the BC as my fave in the Epcot resort area. Admittedly, we didn't use the buses (had our rental car), but I would bet during the height of summer, that BC probably only shares with YC most of the time. (That is one of my pet peeves about so many deluxes - good grief, give them their own buses! You're certainly paying enough! :headache: ) Probably wise to put the queen bed request on your reservation, although I think those rooms are very limited.

I thought all the beds at BC WERE queens? (except for the very few kings) :confused3

Thanks for all your help Lindsay, I have gone ahead with the plan and paid the deposit. He is very efficient and will probably have the reservation made for us tomorrow. Your fire alarm experience reminded me of when my youngest was in the second grade, they were having fire saftey week at school and she was taking her bath while I was fixing dinner one night, well I burnt something in the oven which set off the alarm. Poor thing freaked out and came running out in her towel dripping all over the floor, the look on her face was priceless.

Theresa - :grouphug: Hopefully things will improve soon.

DH is driving me nuts wanting to go to Disney before November, he says he just can't wait that long. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't talk me into a quick trip before then. :rotfl:
your comment of your daughter and the fire alarm reminded me of my brother. we were roommates in college. one morning i had my attendant turn the heater on and it had dust that was burning off. well the smell set the fire alarm off and my brother came running out of his room in his boxers because he had been asleep. the look on his face was priceless. we laughed all morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter