DDA Chapter 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should!! You call coral reef and ask them if your time slot is available...then they give you an email address to send your information to. I did it for Bill 2 years ago....it was really pretty cool.

Tell me about booking the diver. Maybe I will book it for myself! :rotfl2: IPO did the ADR for me.

Oh, if you haven't been to Cirque I HIGHLY recommend it! We all enjoyed it last summer - it was WELL worth the price!

:scared1: Well, CS for you, then!
I try and try and this is the thanks I get. :sad2: You people purposely defy me, precisely like DS! (And my mother.) ;)

its because I cant make up my mind what day i want Norway and if i want pooh or JoJo or Mickey

it does kind of look like it. i have been chatting with a puppy raiser from KSDS and she is giving me insight to who i might get but it is just guessing right now. i wont know for sure until i have her in my hands. if its not her it is watkins but th pr isnt sure if watkins is a girl or boy. i think id be getting a girl so it would be tally. dover, darlington, and bristol are released.

I had read on a couple of sites that sometimes they get the patient to drink alot of water then jump up and down to unlodge the stone. I don't think you could ever catch me doing that!! :rotfl:

When I'm in full blown kidney stone attack, there's no way you could ever get me to jump up and down. I can barely stand, as it is!!! And if I tried to drink water, it would immediately come back up!

you should!! You call coral reef and ask them if your time slot is available...then they give you an email address to send your information to. I did it for Bill 2 years ago....it was really pretty cool.

Hmm. Perhaps this is another task for AKL IPO. Since I am paying RACK RATE for those nights I think they should have to do a little work! ;)

its because I cant make up my mind what day i want Norway and if i want pooh or JoJo or Mickey

Keep dragging your feet and you won't have to decide - all the times will be booked and you will get what's left over!

I'm not sure why I didn't have them do it for me

Hmm. Perhaps this is another task for AKL IPO. Since I am paying RACK RATE for those nights I think they should have to do a little work! ;)

Keep dragging your feet and you won't have to decide - all the times will be booked and you will get what's left over!

Sally-I LOVE your quilted Disney jacket!!!!

Jennifer-Even thought I just made my August ADR's I wouldn't wait too long to decide-especially Norway. I think Chef Mickey's is popular too.

Debbie-I LOVED doing the Illuminations Cruise as did DH and Dorinda but even though Emma was only 3 she still remembers the smoke.

Janet-I got my Disney package paperwork today!:banana: :banana: :banana: I agree with the being ready to go except packing. Last night I dreamnt Mary K, Dorinda, Ralph and our friend Kathie (went to WDW with me in May 06 & Dec 06) were in Norway and I couldn't pack my bags. I very nearly missed the ferry I was taking home with Mary K. The others were smart enough to fly home. I was exhausted when I woke up.:upsidedow

I think i know what days now.

need to get my resv.# and disney dinning # so I can try to call from work tomorrow as they are probably closed now

I think Sat the 16th for Norway. or thur the 14th we can do a late seating for breakfast then snack then clam bake.

Happy Spring to Us!

Snow001.jpg

Sally-I LOVE your quilted Disney jacket!!!!

Jennifer-Even thought I just made my August ADR's I wouldn't wait too long to decide-especially Norway. I think Chef Mickey's is popular too.

Debbie-I LOVED doing the Illuminations Cruise as did DH and Dorinda but even though Emma was only 3 she still remembers the smoke.

Janet-I got my Disney package paperwork today!:banana: :banana: :banana: I agree with the being ready to go except packing. Last night I dreamnt Mary K, Dorinda, Ralph and our friend Kathie (went to WDW with me in May 06 & Dec 06) were in Norway and I couldn't pack my bags. I very nearly missed the ferry I was taking home with Mary K. The others were smart enough to fly home. I was exhausted when I woke up.:upsidedow

what are you doing? what are your dates again?

I'm here!

I continued posting on the other thread until I got to the end of it.

Yes, if anyone needs to be "verified" I can vouch that the following are real people!

Stephanie
Terry
Vicki & Chuck
Tammi & Bob
Chanon
Janet
Elizabeth & family
Bernadette & family
Deb & Chris
Kristine & Bill
Lindsay
Beth
Jo

I think that is everyone I have met in real life.:)

And I can verify you exist!

I think i know what days now.

need to get my resv.# and disney dinning # so I can try to call from work tomorrow as they are probably closed now

I think Sat the 16th for Norway. or thur the 14th we can do a late seating for breakfast then snack then clam bake.
You don't need your reservation number (only when you want to book at 180 days for the next 10 days). You can just use your phone number. I think they would still be open. Use toll free 1-877-939-3732.

Happy Spring to Us!

Snow001.jpg
YUCK!!!! We had a huge blizard a few years ago (well maybe 10 or more) on April Fools. Supposed to be warm finally tommorow but rainy.

what are you doing? what are your dates again?
I got paperwork today for my May trip 5/4 to 5/10. My August dates are 8/14 to 8/28.

You don't need your reservation number (only when you want to book at 180 days for the next 10 days). You can just use your phone number. I think they would still be open. Use toll free 1-877-939-3732.

YUCK!!!! We had a huge blizard a few years ago (well maybe 10 or more) on April Fools. Supposed to be warm finally tommorow but rainy.

I got paperwork today for my May trip 5/4 to 5/10. My August dates are 8/14 to 8/28.
What day are you doing CP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter