DDA Chapter 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just posted on the other thread, so if you are silly so am I lol

I feel pretty silly...I've just been posting on Chapter 5. Sometimes I wonder on the whereabouts of my brain! :sad2:

I need to go start dinner.

Have a great evening, DDA!

Thank you all for the comments on the bathroom!

Bernadette, I wish Emma was right with only one day left! Of course I would be in a tizzy because nothing is packed :rotfl:

That happened to us 2 years ago....I had a cake on board and I look up and see at this stuff falling onto my cake...it was somewhat comical

Debbie - We did the cruise in 2005. It wasn't terribly smoky, but debris was falling on us. DH couldn't figure out why the boat captain pulled out his sunglasses, but we figured it out fast enough! The ash from the fireworks falls on the boats.:scared:

I looked at Cirque as well....but at some point I have to stop...I think I am losing control :rotfl2:

Let me check with Chuck. He is teaching a class until 7pm. I'll let you know tonight. That would be cool but we were talking about doing Cirque du Soleil which cuts into one of our nights. Hmmmm. Decisions, decisions. You are making this more difficult for me. Stop with the Elizabeth syndrome, will you?! :lmao:

Let me check with Chuck. He is teaching a class until 7pm. I'll let you know tonight. That would be cool but we were talking about doing Cirque du Soleil which cuts into one of our nights. Hmmmm. Decisions, decisions. You are making this more difficult for me. Stop with the Elizabeth syndrome, will you?! :lmao:

Excuse me? You say that like it's a BAD thing.:rotfl2:

That happened to us 2 years ago....I had a cake on board and I look up and see at this stuff falling onto my cake...it was somewhat comical

Eww. We had just come from dinner at Yachtsman so none of us were trying to eat. We had a good time, I just wasn't thrilled with the ash. And DS was really not thrilled.
Princess just climbed in my lap to get a better look at your siggie pic. She said "Who are those guys?" :)

I looked at Cirque as well....but at some point I have to stop...I think I am losing control :rotfl2:

Oh, if you haven't been to Cirque I HIGHLY recommend it! We all enjoyed it last summer - it was WELL worth the price!

well don't yell to loud Elizabeth but I still have not made ADRs yet

:scared1: Well, CS for you, then!
I try and try and this is the thanks I get. :sad2: You people purposely defy me, precisely like DS! (And my mother.) ;)

i tried to test yall with the puppy pictures and no one got it. shame shame shame.:lmao: if you want the answer go back and look at the pictures and take a guess.

I SO BAD.

I went back and took another look, does it mean that Tally is your new puppy?

Since I have to consider my sister's budget as well, it is a little easier for me this trip. Though, I'm not sure how we are going to fit everything in that I want to show my niece & nephew. I have to keep reminding myself that I need to schedule the down time in the afternoon. However, it is getting harder and harder with everything I've been adding.

I called today and booked coral reef....and then I added the diver to hold up a bday sign for Kirsten....I am still amazed at how easy it is to get adrs this trip...I am tempted to try for CRT....and I don't even want it :rotfl2:

we do one every trip...it's one of our favorites. This year we are doing a birthday wishes cruise for Kirsten. I just can't fit in the Illuminations one. In December it was a little smokey...it really depends on the direction of the wind

Smoke is one of my asthma triggers, and it can get pretty bad depending on how much I am exposed to, so I guess it wouldn't be worth the risk.

I called today and booked coral reef....and then I added the diver to hold up a bday sign for Kirsten....I am still amazed at how easy it is to get adrs this trip...I am tempted to try for CRT....and I don't even want it :rotfl2:

I had thought about doing this last year for DH's birthday but I never got my act together, maybe this year I'll do that and the personalized menu.

Since I have to consider my sister's budget as well, it is a little easier for me this trip. Though, I'm not sure how we are going to fit everything in that I want to show my niece & nephew. I have to keep reminding myself that I need to schedule the down time in the afternoon. However, it is getting harder and harder with everything I've been adding.

DS is a disaster if we try to push him from rope drop through fireworks. I did book all of our dinners (except the big DDA one) for 6:30 - 7 PM so we have more time to get back out after our break. The year we went with the Uncles our dinners were all early so we had to turn around and go back after only about an hour at the hotel. DS was always so groggy he was a snarly mess, and then he always fell asleep on the bus coming back at night and had to be dragged back to the room.

Tell me about booking the diver. Maybe I will book it for myself! :rotfl2: IPO did the ADR for me.

I'd have to agree...I don't think it's worth the risk

Smoke is one of my asthma triggers, and it can get pretty bad depending on how much I am exposed to, so I guess it wouldn't be worth the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter