DDA Chapter 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay we got JOJO Aug 15 at 1105 breakfast
Norway 1025 breakfast Aug 16
CP Aug 17 at 1025

Vicki - I don't know what to say about your picture! We woke up to the same thing yesterday! Alan said he absolutely refused to snowblow anymore this year. Luckily, it didn't get that bad. It's still really cold, here, though. I really wish this winter would go away!!!

Stephanie and I really like Cirque de Soli. It was the best $$$ spent. I even bought the DVD. I would see it again.

Yes, if anyone needs to be "verified" I can vouch that the following are real people!

Stephanie
Terry
Vicki & Chuck
Tammi & Bob
Chanon
Janet
Elizabeth & family
Bernadette & family
Deb & Chris
Kristine & Bill
Lindsay
Beth
Jo

I think that is everyone I have met in real life.:)

:wave2: me too!

Yes, remember....there are 0 Elin H.'s in the US.

I am neither confirming or denying my hallucinations. :rolleyes1

Well, now I am not sure if I am real again. I had forgotten that the name site said there were none of me...

Happy Spring to Us!

th_Snow001.jpg

:scared: :eek: :scared1: AAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!

ohh I get to be the second poster

We still don't have phones at work and now I can't even call out:headache:

a new job can't happen soon enough!!

Well our internet was totally out most of the day. Also our phones were not working properly. Both are connected as we have VoIP phones. Let's just say not much got accomplished today. Then again most people were not in the office either so, I do not think it really mattered.

I went to a Pampered Chef party tonight.

Sending prayers, :wizard: :wizard: :hug: to all of you

I am off to bed. Good night everyone.

Well, I just finished dinner. It was a strange night.

During my final private lesson at 8:30, my HS student kept looking over my shoulder out the windows toward his Mom's car. I finally asked what was going on and he said he was a little worried about his Mom since that guy had been talking to her for about 15 minutes. I suggested that he call her on his cell phone and see if she was OK. She did not answer. So I called her and also received no answer. They guy was acting very oddly but finally left and then the Mom moved her car. I locked Nick in the studio to see if she was OK. Turns out she was calling 911! This guy, who lives over one of the cafe's downtown was planning to commit suicide. I went back into the studio and got Nick and sent him home with his Mom. I figured they had her cell phone number if they needed to contact her again. After 15 minutes of waiting for anyone at all to come, I decided to come on home. There was no one else around and I was concerned for my own welfare. I am hoping someone came and helped this poor man.

When I walked in the house tonight, Kristin called. She had been fitted for her cap and gown and hood and was ordering her graduation announcements. Now, I know that I have been very proud of both my daughters' academic accomplishments, but sometimes I wonder about their common sense. She will follow in her sister's footsteps and graduate Magna Cum Laude. But she didn't think it was important enough to put on the announcements. Luckily she had not hit the "SUBMIT" button to place her order! They will now say:

The Board of Visitors,
the President and the Faculty
of
Virginia Commonwealth University
announce
Kristin Marie H*
is a candidate for the degree of
Bachelor of Fine Arts
in
Theatre Performance, Magna Cum Laude
at the Commencement Exercises
Saturday afternoon, May seventeenth
Two Thousand Eight
one o'clock
Raymond Hodges Theater
in the Singleton Performing Arts Center

:goodvibes

Well, I just finished dinner. It was a strange night.

During my final private lesson at 8:30, my HS student kept looking over my shoulder out the windows toward his Mom's car. I finally asked what was going on and he said he was a little worried about his Mom since that guy had been talking to her for about 15 minutes. I suggested that he call her on his cell phone and see if she was OK. She did not answer. So I called her and also received no answer. They guy was acting veyr oddly but finally left and then the Mom moved her car. I locked Nick in the studio to see if she was OK. Turns out she was calling 911! This guy, who lives over one of the cafe's downtown was planning to commit suicide. I went back into the studio and got Nick and sent him home with his Mom. I figured they had her cell phone number if they needed to contact her again. After 15 minutes of waiting for anyone at all to come, I decided to come on home. There was no one else around and I was concerned for my own welfare. I am hoping someone came and helped this poor man.

what a horrible situation!!

I hope there is help for him

what a horrible situation!!

I hope there is help for him

If it had been the middle of the day I would have stayed around, but inside the studio. As it was after 9:30 at night and no one at all was anywhere around downtown I just did not feel comfortable. I hope he can be helped too, Theresa. So very sad to think someone is that unhappy. :sad1:

by jove...I think Jim finally gets it...I got in the car and explained what happened at work today and Jim went "Wow, you are being disrespected there." Up until today he had rose colored glasses on and somehow made me feel like I was overreacting. :headache:

If it had been the middle of the day I would have stayed around, but inside the studio. As it was after 9:30 at night and no one at all was anywhere around downtown I just did not feel comfortable. I hope he can be helped too, Theresa. So very sad to think someone is that unhappy. :sad1:

I think you were right to come home you couldn't predict what he might or might not have done. Horrible that he obviously felt so helpless

by jove...I think Jim finally gets it...I got in the car and explained what happened at work today and Jim went "Wow, you are being disrespected there." Up until today he had rose colored glasses on and somehow made me feel like I was overreacting. :headache:

HALLELUJAH! It must have felt darned good to hear him say that, Theresa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter