DDA Chapter 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved your pictures, Jen! Is that a new Pass design?

Tammi and Elin--wish i was closer, i would come out :)

The pass is our copilots license for sitting in the front of the monorail haha..
and i apologize about my hair--it rained alot and the hair went crazy !

Tammi and Elin--wish i was closer, i would come out :)

The pass is our copilots license for sitting in the front of the monorail haha..
We'll have a drink in your honor. ;)

I made the video I took of Alyssa's show yesterday into a little movie, with titles and credits. I wish there was a way to show all of you, but the file is too large for youtube. It's so cute!

Never noticed your hair, missy! That is a very cool co-pilot's license. The one Bob and the girls got years ago was just black and white... no pictures.

Unless you all are quiet as mice tonight, someone is going to have to set us up in a new home...

I made the video I took of Alyssa's show yesterday into a little movie, with titles and credits. I wish there was a way to show all of you, but the file is too large for youtube. It's so cute!

I wish we could see it too!

My kids just called me. They arrived safely at 1:45 (of course I tracked their flight the whole way) and are just now checking into the house that they are staying at. It's 15 minutes away from WDW. They are dropping their bags, going to eat and get some groceries. It's raining there now. Tomorrow they go to MK.

My kids just called me. They arrived safely at 1:45 (of course I tracked their flight the whole way) and are just now checking into the house that they are staying at. It's 15 minutes away from WDW. They are dropping their bags, going to eat and get some groceries. It's raining there now. Tomorrow they go to MK.

Ugh rain! I think there was one day we didnt get any rain--our seaworld day. Other than that , LOTS of rain!

Hi Glynis, sorry you got sick, but glad to hear that Alan put you on bed rest. Take care of yourself and peanut. :hug:

Hi everyone!
So the last couple of days have been really odd for me. I went to Costco yesterday and as I was walking around, I got really hot and dizzy. Sweat was just pouring off me. I must have looked ghastly because several people stopped me to ask if I was ok. I somehow got to my car and drove home. It's amazing that I made it! By the time I got home, the world was spinning, and I had trouble making it to the front door. I literally collapsed into bed and didn't wake up until about 3:00 in the afternoon. It was so odd! I was fine after that.

Then, this morning, the kids asked me to make chocolate chip pancakes, and the same thing happened again. We've had the hottest days of the summer here the last few days, so I'm hoping that the heat, along with not drinking enough water has me dizzy. Alan has put me on "bedrest" I'm not allowed up at all today. We are supposed to go to dinner and a play tonight, so we'll see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter