DDA Chapter 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer,
Hope Virginia is feeling better.

Glynis,
Get some rest, hope you are feeling better.

Tammi & Elin,
Have fun!

Jen,
Welcome back!

Amy,
Seems like they are really cutting back on the P&PP..I was hoping for one in August but no dice. When I had 3 in the stroller at WDW, I used my double Graco for the 2 smaller ones & my umbrella stroller for the older one.

I worked today..surprisingly slow for a Saturday so it made the day feel longer than it was. After that we went to Chili's for dinner. Dana is up for a promotion in NC. I hate to even think about it because it would mean uprooting the kids & everything. We need to do more research anyway..I would need to find a school for Daniel similair to what he has now..also I know nothing about NC. (except that you can get alot of house for the money)

Ann Marie, good luck to Dana on the promotion :wizard:
even though you have reservations.

Anne Marie - NC sounds good to me, but I have only been there twice. In high school we went to UNCC for yearbook camp. Princess's grandparents live on the NC/SC border and they seem to like it.
I thought the Disney Store was a little crowded, but not as bad as the last time we went. That store just isn't structured for traffic to flow through very effectively. I was kind of sad that we didn't see any CMs that we know. :guilty:

Princess is SUPPOSED to be going to sleep, but apparently she is having a party. Crazy girl. :laughing:

We went to the cookout today and my cousins step-mom brought her parents. Only problem is they are both in their 80 and in poor health, so being in the hot & humid that was today was not a good thing.
We believe that her dad was having heat stroke, before they finally took him inside. :sad2:

My kids just called me. They arrived safely at 1:45 (of course I tracked their flight the whole way) and are just now checking into the house that they are staying at. It's 15 minutes away from WDW. They are dropping their bags, going to eat and get some groceries. It's raining there now. Tomorrow they go to MK.

I'm glad they arrived safely and called you! I hope you and Elin had a wonderful evening.

I'm off to Chapter 10 :)

Nothing. Yet. But I just went through 44 pages on the resort board looking at all the pictures. I'm waiting to see ones that were done at the BC and SSR. So far I think I like the ones at the Poly the best. They will be doing them at WL in the future too. I think those would be nice.

We did the photo shoots at the Poly and at SSR. The Poly has beautiful areas for backdrops and SSR just has the golf course (at least that is what she used). SSR is very slow and only had 2 bookings for the entire day that we had booked. She only charged us for the 20 minute shoot, but gave us much more time since she was not at all busy. I think AKL will have it soon too. The photos are in our photopass account.

:confused3 Why is Bob not talking to you?:confused3

Now, I'll be too paranoid to ever post again! :rotfl:

Hi, all! We made it too St. Louis and saw the Arch. Tia, sorry I didn't connect with you last night, but all of a sudden, it was so late. We did make a quick run to Ted Drewes, but we were all so tired and not really hungry that we didn't enjoy it as much as we probably would have. Today we head out to Salina, KS and then on to Colorado Springs.

Bernadette, I've been thinking about your dh. I hope that he has negative results by now.

My doctor said that there are people that routinely have blood in their urine and I may be one. He does need to rule a few things out first. I am scheduled for an abdominal/pelvic CT on 8/11 to rule out kidney stones, cancer, and a few genetic conditions. He looked back through my records and noted that there was blood in my urine back in 2002 (that they did nothing about at the time), so I feel pretty confident that it's nothing. Also, I needed to make an appointment for a PAP since it's been so long. At that appointment I'll get a referral for a mammogram which I'm also past due on.

I don't really have much time to read now, so please PM me if there is anything that I need to know. I hope everyone is doing well!

I'm glad that your having fun on your road trip :thumbsup2 I also frequently have blood in my urine, but the doctors have never been concerned. I'm talking for decades here.

Honeys,,,,im home!! What a fantastic trip!!!! Im exhausted today of course! I loved meeting Deb, Chris, and the boys. We spent some time with them in Epcot and it was like we had known them forever. So i am all unpacked...laundry is in...email is deleted...i am caught up here..I am going to get some pictures on here and watch the shows i DVRed !

We loved meeting you too. Wish we could have caught up again, but all that rain made it too hard. Did you find a tag for Karen's dog? (Karen called me the morning of our last day with her doggie's name, but MK, Contemporary and FW did not have the machines so I asked Jen to grab one if she saw a machine)

Elin and Tammi, hope you had a nice time.
We did. Lots of yummy food, and good wine, on an outdoor patio. I liked the wine so much that I had to buy a bottle of it. I could have sat there and chatted all night with Elin.

I worked today..surprisingly slow for a Saturday so it made the day feel longer than it was. After that we went to Chili's for dinner. Dana is up for a promotion in NC. I hate to even think about it because it would mean uprooting the kids & everything. We need to do more research anyway..I would need to find a school for Daniel similair to what he has now..also I know nothing about NC. (except that you can get alot of house for the money)
I will hold my good lucks until I hear more on whether it is something that you want. I hope it works out for you all for the best. :wizard: Congrats to Dana.

:confused3 Why is Bob not talking to you?:confused3 )
Long story that I don't want to go into here. It's not that he's not talking to me. We aren't talking to eachother. Let's just say he pushed my buttons, I spouted off and that's that.

Welcome home!!!!! Can't wait for a TR, with photos!

Elin and Tammi, hope you had a nice time.

::yes:: We did!

We
23.gif
and
10.gif
and
11.gif

Elin, you are just like me. In the door and straight to the computer.

And it is closer to Virginia! And Florida! Where in NC? Congratulations to Dana for the hard work for which he is being recognized. If you decide to take the move, feel free to pick my brain. We moved, due to transfers and promotions, 6 times in 7 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter