DECEMBER 2010....Who's comin??

Are you going to surprise your kids? We are hoping to wait as long as possible before we tell them.

We'll tell him a week or two before we go, just to keep the "is it time to go to Disney yet" to a minimum. He goes to a private school and most of the kids miss for their vacations at one time or another, so I'm not too worried about him missing school for this vacation. Not until he's in a public high school will I start to worry about that.

DH and I are bring my parents for there first trip! We will be staying AKL Club level Nov. 30-Dec. 8 and can't wait. :love:

DH and I have been once before, our honeymoon Dec. 2006 at the WL and we are so excited to be going back.

Hope to see some LGMH while we are there. :disrocks:

Hubby and I are going December 7-11 at the Contemporary to celebrate my 30th birthday (which is on Christmas, when the prices are much, MUCH higher!)!!!!!!!!!! :yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2:

To say that I'm stoked about this trip is the bigest understatement that I've ever made in my life. I've been wanting to stay at the Contemporary since I was SIX . . . so do the math . . . :hourglass I remember riding the monorail through the tower and looking down at the people on the concourse level. I was alwasy amazed that it wasn't another attraction, that they were REAL PEOPLE WHO GOT TO STAY AT A HOTEL AT DISNEY WORLD!

I had hoped to get emailed a pin, saved several trips on the WDW website, that didn't work. BFF and I had a quick getaway @ New Year's and stayed one night at Pop Century, so I used the BB to get a wonderful rate!:dance3:

Still trying to convince hubby that he'll have fun. He still thinks of "the mouse" (said with a combination of distain:eek:/resignation:guilty:snootiness:snooty:/) just as MK, even though we took a day trip to Epcot a few years ago. I booked the DxDDP and we both LOVE to go eat out, so just right there I know he'll have a blast. Fortunately, I still have over 320 days to warm him up to the idea!

We will be going Dec. 4th. We were going to go to Washington, DC this year to do something different as we have a trip planned for next Dec. at WDW. Well, my dad and I got to talking...and switched DC to Disneyworld last week. We are all so excited we can hardly stand it! So far we have 11 family members going. It is hard to wait but reading everyone's countdown and trip reports helps.

I, DH and BFF Kathy will be at SSR 12/4 - 12/11. We hope my other BFF Teea, her DH and 2 kids can join us. They just don't plan ahead like we do.

Would love to meet some other Dis'ers. Meet up for marshmallows and a movie sound cool. I have seen the decorated golf carts on TV, and would love to see them in person.

Hi,

We just got back from our first winter trip and our first stay at Pop Century on monday. I booked a bounce back offer for dec 5th to dec 11th at POFQ to celebrate my 50th bday but now i'm worried. What is Pop Warner and how does this affect the crowds? We ran into alot of big tour groups last week but usually it wasn't a problem as we just went the other way. It sure was much more crowded than I thought it would be going in January but as always we had a fantastic time.

It's going to be a long year waiting! We'll be there December 19-26th - 2-2 bedrooms at Old Key West (there's 15 of us). My kids know all about it, but my sister's 4 boys aren't being told until the day before we leave! Wish us luck keeping it a secret since it's all we talk about when we're together!:santa:

Hi,

We just got back from our first winter trip and our first stay at Pop Century on monday. I booked a bounce back offer for dec 5th to dec 11th at POFQ to celebrate my 50th bday but now i'm worried. What is Pop Warner and how does this affect the crowds? We ran into alot of big tour groups last week but usually it wasn't a problem as we just went the other way. It sure was much more crowded than I thought it would be going in January but as always we had a fantastic time.

Pop Warner is the football and cheerleader competitions that are held at wide world of sports. From what I have heard it really doesn't affect the crowds at the parks too much since the kids are competing during the day. Now if you are staying at the same resort as the Pop folks that is a different story. Rumor has it that Pop Warner contract expired with disney this year. We are going during Pop Warner week but are staying at the Poly. Pop Warner stay a the values and one moderate.

We just booked our trip for the 7th to the 13th. Staying at All Star Music. It will be the second trip for my oldest daughter, who will be 5, and the first for my baby girl, who will be 2.

Booked Monday, found out yesterday I am out of a job this September.:scared1:
As of right now, we are still going.

Count us in - Dec 4th thru the 12th. Can't wait! First stay at the Poly (DH's decision this time). We're all SO excited, I personally might just spontaneously explode before then!

Kathy

Count us in - Dec 4th thru the 12th. Can't wait! First stay at the Poly (DH's decision this time). We're all SO excited, I personally might just spontaneously explode before then!

Kathy

We are going the 5th to 11th and staying at the Poly. Maybe we will see you there.

Poly 4-11 for us.. see ya there!!!!

We look forward to it! It is hard to believe that a almost a year ago we started planning our trip. Friends started planning at the sametime and they arrive today at WDW. I started counting down at some 600 days. Now we are down to 308. Whoohoo!

I just booked Bay Lake Towers for Dec. 19th- Dec. 27th!! Christmas at Disney.....who could ask for anything more!:love:

Am I the only one also already trying to decide which restaurants to make ADR's? There are a couple we really want to eat at again, but yet there are so many that we haven't tried.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter