Discounts at Disney Restaurants??

Saffron,

I just called Connections for you (don't call on Sat. - I held for 20 minutes before they could find the info) - only restaurants that are owned by Disney - i.e. their resorts, and park eateries only participate. Not Downtown Disney or S/D. That still leaves lots of choices!;)

What is considered "quick and casual lunch or dinner?"
I'm very interested in trying this, where can you use these for dinner?

There are 7 of us (3 Adults and 4children) I'm thinking that this would probably save us if I really plan it out.

Thanks for all the info!!
Mommypooh

pixie dust gal!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for doing that for me! It was really sweet!

Rats! Wouldn't that we great if DTD was included?!

Thank you for all of your time and energy! I hope you have a wonderful trip! I can't wait to hear from you when you get back. We'll all be very anxious to hear how you make out using your vouchers. Take care!

Oh yeah, I wouldn't "toot my horn" too loudly about being a sweet daughter! I want my dad to experience WDW, I hope everyone can someday, but it is OK that I can't go with him. ;) He's one of those "grumpy old men" kinda guys!

Does anyone know if the Donald's Breakfast at AK is included? I would like to get cert. for this, Chef Mickey's, and Tusker House. Are the buffet cert. for breakfast only? We want to do Garden Grill for lunch.

I have also tried signing up for Connections thru Suzykats and Memolink but both give error pages. Has anyone else been able to sign up through a reward program or just the Connections site directly?

:pinkbounc

I just signed up today through MyPoints! In fact, I received 200 Mypoints and supposedly a $25 gas card is to come?! I also made a mistake and called Connections today---it was a long wait and an inexperienced (but friendly and courteous) agent---my question was when exactly do they rebate for the gift certificate purchases? The web site states at the "end of the month?" and my question was a regular calendar month or a "month" from joining? Her answer was the end of the Calendar month. We leave for WDW on July 2nd, so I wanted to get the 5 day Park Hopper plus tickets, a few $10.50 meal tickets, and a couple of other regular giftcertificates---and then maybe cancel after my 30 day trial? It seems as though it may work.
Also, I asked if the coupons available for character meals included any dinners (want to do chef mickey"s and crystal palace at dinner)---but this poor girl did not have a clue about that answer. Hope this helps!

As I posted before, NO DINNERS are included on either of the meal options. Just counter service and or sitdown lunch at most of the restaurants.

The breakfast meal certificates include all character breakfasts.:D

I definitely want to sign up for Connections and have been looking all over my reward programs and cannot find Connections on them anywhere. Please excuse my apparent blindness at the moment! Could someone specifically point the way to where Connections is on mypoints or greenpoints. I also do memolink and didn't see it there either. I am starting to feel really silly that I can't find it!

Thanks!
Liz

Does anyone know what happened to the Mousesavers site? Whenever I try to access it, it says "cannot display page". Is anyone else getting this?

Anyone able to use Connections meal tickets (breakfast )at 1900 Park Faire? The agent could only find the Cafe(?) at GF.

Here are the restaurants that accept the Quick & Casual vouchers ($10.50 each):

Disney All-Star Resorts - End Zone Food Court, Intermission Food Court, World Premiere Food Court

Disney's Bonnet Creek Golf Club - Sand Trap Bar and Grill

Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort - Old Port Royale Food Court

Disney's Contempory - Food and Fun Center, Sand Bar Grill

Disney's Coronado Springs - Pepper Market, Siesta's Pool Bar & Grill

Disney's Dixie Landings - Colonel's Cotton Mill

Disney's Grand Floridian - Gasparilla Grill & Games

Disney's Port Orleans - Sassagota Floatworks & Food Factory

Disney's Wilderness Lodge - Roaring Forks

Disney's Yacht & Beach Club - Beaches and Cream, Hurricane Hanna's Grill

Disney's River Country Water Park - Pop's Place

Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park - Lottawatta Lodge

Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park = Leaning Palms Burger & Brew, Typhoon Tilly's

Magic Kingdom Park Pinocchio Village Haus, Pecos Bill Cafe, Plaza Pavilion, Cosmic Ray's Starlight, Columbia Harbour House, Casey's Corner, Lunching Pad, El Pirate y el Perico

Epcot - Liberty Inn, Electric Umbrella Restaurant, Pasta Piazza Ristorante, Pure and Simple, Sunshine Season Food Fair, Yakitori House (Japan), Lotus Blossom Cafe (China), Cantina de San Angel (Mexico), Tangerine Cafe (Morocco), Kringla Bakeri (Norway), Boulaugerie Patisserie (France), Famous Fish & Chips (U.K.), Sommerfest (Germany), Refreshment Port

Disney-MGM Studios - Backlot Express, Rosie's All-American Cafe, ABC Commissary, Toy Story Pizza Planet, Echo Lake Cafe

Disney's Animal Kingdom - Pizzafari, Restaurantosaurus, Flame Tree Barbeque, Tusker House Restaurant

Phwew! Now here are the restaurants that accept the Breakfast Features:

All-Star Resorts-End Zone Food Court, Intermission Food Court, World Premiere Food Court

Beach Club - Cape May Cafe*

Bonnett Club - Sand Trap Bar & Grill

Caribbean Beach Resort - Old Port Royale Food Court

Contemporary Resort - Concourse Steak House, Chef Mickey's Buffet*

Dixie Landings - Colonel's Cotton Mill, Boatwright's Dining Hall

Fort Wilderness Resort - Trail's End Buffeteria

Boardwalk Inn - Spoodles

Grand Floridian - Grand Floridian Cafe, Gasparilla Grill & Games, 1900 Park Fare*

Old Key West - Olivia's Cafe*

Polynesian - 'Ohana*, Kona Cafe

Coronado Springs - Maya Grill, Pepper Market

Port Orleans - Sassagoula Floatworks & Food Factory

Wilderness Lodge - Artist Point*, Whispering Canyon Cafe

Yacht Club - Yacht Club Galley

Epcot - Garden Grill Restaurant*, Pure & Simple, Sunshine Season Food Fair, Electric Umbrella

Magic Kingdom - Tony's Town Square Restaurant, Crystal Palace*, Cinderella's Royal Table*, Main Street Bake Shop

MGM Studios - Hollywood & Vine*

Animal Kingdom - Rainforest Cafe, Restaurantasaurus*

*Character Meals offered at this restaurant

You guys know more than the Connections people! She found nothing under 1900... where did you get the list? Is it on the website? Thanks! :)

The quick and casual is advertised as a "quick and casual lunch or dinner"

Is this not correct?

I knew the sit downs did not include dinner....but from your post above it sounds as if NONE of the certificates include dinner...even the Quick and Casual ones!?

The Quick and Casual tickets are entitled "QUICK and CASUAL Lunch or Dinner at the Walt Disney World Resort" Valid through May 31, 2002

"This dining certificate is valid during lunch or dinner during normal operating hours at a participating restaurant located within the Walt Disney World Resort and includes your choice of one (1) of the following:

*One (1) combo meal (entree, side dish and non-alcoholic beverage) and One (1) dessert

OR

*One (1) entree, One (1) side dish (if not included with entree) One (1) dessert and ONE (1) non-alchoholic beverage.

This certificate is ONLY valid at one of the participating locations listed on the back of this certificate. Applicable sales tax and gratuities are included. Alcoholic beverages, frozen drinks, and souvenir dring (SIC) mugs are not included. Participating locations are subject to change without notice. "

Then there is a line for the guest signature and the value of the meal to be written in.

Hope this clarifies your question, WDWobsessed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter