Discounts on Universal Passes

The only person required to show proof of residency is the FL resident...no one else has to show ID.

So they can't just buy you the tix and wish you well
they have to be there at the gate......

or are these tix mailed to them?

mind whirling, working out a plan for myself:rolleyes:

The proof of residency is required at purchase....not at the gate. If you don't believe the posters here, just call CS yourself and ask.

Hi I have a question with the Florida residents tickets. On the website it says you must use them by April 18, 2010. Do you know if that date will change, is there a 30 day window to use these tickets or is that last day of the year that they can be used? Thanks alot for all the help.

p.s. this is my first post:goodvibes

Hi I have a question with the Florida residents tickets. On the website it says you must use them by April 18, 2010. Do you know if that date will change, is there a 30 day window to use these tickets or is that last day of the year that they can be used? Thanks alot for all the help.

p.s. this is my first post:goodvibes

Hi first post~er!
I was wondering that myself!

Greeting and welcome to the disboard Syblue1 ! ! !
I am going in May and hoping to find out the same thing.

Does anyone knw the current military discount for Universal ?

The proof of residency is required at purchase....not at the gate. If you don't believe the posters here, just call CS yourself and ask.

OK, BUT, when you pick them up at the kiosk, don't you have to use the credit card they used to purchase the tix to pick them up as well???

OK, BUT, when you pick them up at the kiosk, don't you have to use the credit card they used to purchase the tix to pick them up as well???

I think the resident needs to give them to you personally after they pick them up.

I talked to customer service about these tickets he said the Florida resident has to give the names of the guest using the tickets and then you will have to show ID that you are the guest that was on the list. He also said the deal is over April 18 2010 and he had no idea if it would extended. to bad I wanted to go in may.

We are going the end of April to visit my parents. i would love for them to be able to buy the FL resident tickets for me, but that deals ends on 4/18 and we will miss it. Looking at my options, we plan to go to US/IOA for 2 days, I am not sure if we "need" park to park option (it would nice), so having said that, it looks like buying direct from universalorlando.com might be my best (cheapest)option, right? Am I missing anything?

We are going the end of April to visit my parents. i would love for them to be able to buy the FL resident tickets for me, but that deals ends on 4/18 and we will miss it. Looking at my options, we plan to go to US/IOA for 2 days, I am not sure if we "need" park to park option (it would nice), so having said that, it looks like buying direct from universalorlando.com might be my best (cheapest)option, right? Am I missing anything?
You may want to check your local AAA office to see if they offer any discounted tickets. I know some posters who have purchased through AAA but it seems to be a regional thing.

I see that they have extended this offer to May 27th.

http://www.universalorlando.com/Tic..._a.aspx?ComponentId=11668&SourcePageId=7805#1

Does anyone know if the Florida Resident needs to accompany you to the park ?
Also, are the tickets mailed out ?

Has anyone done this that has a Florida Resident buying for the family / friends that are none Florida residents ?

My Dad (a FL resident) looked into this for me. He was told that he could purchase the tickets for us, but he would have to show his ID at ticket pick up. He is not required to go to the park with us, just show ID and leave if he chooses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter