Discounts on Universal Passes

Can you order tickets thru them if you are in the US? Also has anyone had experience with this?
THANKS!!

Can you order tickets thru them if you are in the US? Also has anyone had experience with this?
THANKS!!

I got on that site and filled out everything to place an order. The order form automatically enters "United Kingdom" in the address field and there is a note indicating you must be in the UK to order. That got me thinking.... who do I know in the UK that I can have these tickets delivered to????? Then I came to my senses and decided to just keep looking here in the good old USA.

so far....
AAA? no
Kroeger? no
Food4Less? no
Undercover Tourist? no
Dreams Unlimited? no
:surfweb:

I was looking on the martin lewis website and there was an american website that sold discounted tickets to universal it looked like a pretty good deal.(i already have mine but i just love looking to see whats out there). so saying that has anyone every used these people before?

http://www.mapleleaftickets.com/MoneySavingExpert.htm?pw=MSE&a=749

And the count down has begun..... 35 days til my univesal orlando vacation..

vacation stays: offsite

Quality Suites- Kissimmee- June 2005 (US)
Comfort Inn - Sand lake - March 2006 (US)
Comfort Inn- Lake buena Vista - March 2007 (US)
Comfort Inn- Lake Buena Vista - March 2008 (US)
Comfort Inn- Lake Buena Vista - March 2009 (US)
Lexington Suites- orlando- March 2010 (US)

I knew we should have gotten the $99 tickets a couple months ago. I think Harry Potter is a game-changer for Universal, at least until its newness wears off. And there are two movies yet to be released. So this is going to be popular for a long time.

I knew we should have gotten the $99 tickets a couple months ago. I think Harry Potter is a game-changer for Universal, at least until its newness wears off. And there are two movies yet to be released. So this is going to be popular for a long time.
:thumbsup2

I am looking to buy 2 adult and 1 child tickets... 2 parks 1 day ... how much are AAA tickets for universal studios ?costco ?

If relative who is not coming with us - lives in florida - can they purchase florida resident tickets for us ?

I am looking to buy 2 adult and 1 child tickets... 2 parks 1 day ... how much are AAA tickets for universal studios ?costco ?

If relative who is not coming with us - lives in florida - can they purchase florida resident tickets for us ?

Yes, Florida residents can buy tickets for non residents. That is probably your best price.

There are no Costco tickets anymore and AAA tickets are about the same as online at Universal.

Yes, Florida residents can buy tickets for non residents. That is probably your best price.

I see that they offer a 2 parks/2 days for Fla. residents for $75, but no 3- or 4-day passes. I'm guessing you're supposed buy an annual pass instead?

The non-resident prices go up by just $5/day after your second day. But it's still $139 for 3-day tickets. (Which isn't bad, but we're trying to spend as little as possible.)

At least a couple of weeks ago, I received a Tweet from one of the Disney types that I follow that said something about a $15.95 ticket for after 5 PM. Is this a type of fastpass or an admission ticket and does anyone know anything about it? TIA:confused3

At least a couple of weeks ago, I received a Tweet from one of the Disney types that I follow that said something about a $15.95 ticket for after 5 PM. Is this a type of fastpass or an admission ticket and does anyone know anything about it? TIA:confused3
It's an express pass for use after 5PM only. It's been said that it's only for Mardi Gras.

There are no Costco tickets anymore and AAA tickets are about the same as online at Universal.

So if my BFF living in Tampa buys tkts for my family for me, there is no requirement to prove residency at the gate?:worship:

So if my BFF living in Tampa buys tkts for my family for me, there is no requirement to prove residency at the gate?:worship:

This is so hard to believe - I'm used to Disney rules I guess :goodvibes. I have family in FL - they would be my best bet then for tickes?

i would be so afraid to do that, and get to the gate and have to prove it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter