Disney 12x12 ABC Page Swap/MAW:COMPLETE

Yep...that I already thought of how I wanted to do the title with the X...but thought about the sub-title. I would actually make the sub-title smaller, in a different location, not embellished, etc. You will be able to tell the difference. If I do the sub-title idea, I'll show you something ahead of time before getting too far into production for approval. :thumbsup2

I will show you a picture of both my ideas before making all of the pages...do you want my sketched idea or a finished product?

You can just pm me the finished prototypo is fine(dont have to ahere just layed out). I know I sent my in(eventhough not asked) because I was a little nervous and I had been swapping on her for over a year.

No problem...I know this is limited to the amount of swappers admited so I wanted to be sure she didn't get overlooked!!

If there is enough interest I can open a second group, but I would probably just put everyone on sort of like a waitlist to see if a second group can fill up. I am open to another group, but figured it would be hard to fill up.

You can just pm me the finished prototypo is fine(dont have to ahere just layed out). I know I sent my in(eventhough not asked) because I was a little nervous and I had been swapping on her for over a year.

I will definitely do that!!! One more question (for now)...for option B...can I do 1- 4 x 6 and 2- 2 x 3 photos? And, I think I still want to do a sub-title for that page, but will be changing it?? I'm sketching ideas right now.

Thank you very much Shawn! Turns out work is super lax and has computers - who knew? Training is done, and now I'm a-workin'.. can't wait to start these!

I will definitely do that!!! One more question (for now)...for option B...can I do 1- 4 x 6 and 2- 2 x 3 photos? And, I think I still want to do a sub-title for that page, but will be changing it?? I'm sketching ideas right now.

Yes that will fit the option requirements. :thumbsup2. You are fast... sketching out ideas already. I still need to getting rolling on AK swap to sketch out.

LOL ok...I'm pretty sure this is my last one for now!!! For my second page I am going to use the first sketch. I am hoping I can explain this clearly enough for you to answer!!! Ok...on the title (in the center) I am doing Earning My Ears. Can I make Ears larger (like the E 3" and the a, r & s 2") then have the "Earning My" smaller going up along side the edge of the E? Or, would it be better just to make the title Ears? I like the idea the first way, but didn't know if it was ok because the "Earning My" wouldn't be 2". After this, I think I'm all sketched out. I will just have to make my supply list and get to the store. My AC Moore is HORRIBLE! So, I want to wait until I can get to the regular scrapbook store which is about and hour and a half away. I don't think I will get to the store before next weekend, but should be started by mid-May!!

LOL ok...I'm pretty sure this is my last one for now!!! For my second page I am going to use the first sketch. I am hoping I can explain this clearly enough for you to answer!!! Ok...on the title (in the center) I am doing Earning My Ears. Can I make Ears larger (like the E 3" and the a, r & s 2") then have the "Earning My" smaller going up along side the edge of the E? Or, would it be better just to make the title Ears? I like the idea the first way, but didn't know if it was ok because the "Earning My" wouldn't be 2". After this, I think I'm all sketched out. I will just have to make my supply list and get to the store. My AC Moore is HORRIBLE! So, I want to wait until I can get to the regular scrapbook store which is about and hour and a half away. I don't think I will get to the store before next weekend, but should be started by mid-May!!

Your first idea sounds great. You have the "E" standing out from everything else and the rest of the title included. I can't wait to see it all.

Yes that will fit the option requirements. :thumbsup2. You are fast... sketching out ideas already. I still need to getting rolling on AK swap to sketch out.

I wanted to get the sketch done and all laid out...feel like that's the hardest part. If it's done, it's a huge weight lifted!!

And...guess what??? I have another question!!! (I know...BIG surprise!! LOL) But, I swear this is the last...because I have to get back to work on some other swaps!!!! For the sketches...I have never used one. I like the idea. I just am not sure about the journaling. I am using the first one. Do I add the journal lines and a sticky note so they know to write their journaling in there when plaing pictures (more for the MAW albums) or do I add an extra layer of blank paper or totally leave it blank??

I'll take G and U

Great Times and Unlocking the Magic.

Let me know if you need me to fill in anymore spots here and if you open a second group. I'd like to do albums for all the kids this time. If not, I'll just scrap lift! LOL

From seeing the end results of AWM's sketch swap everyone just added the lines by either carefullying drawing them on there or using a stamp. You do not need to add a layer. If you would like to add to sticking notes to just 2 of them that is fine. I may end up doing that as well. I have not done sketch's in a swap before (kicking myself for not joing Ann's), but I have tried a few on my own and like them a lot. Here is a link to Ann's completed Sketch swap and you can see how they came out:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2371704

I could not find the page where she has a slide show, but if you start with the last page first you can see some of the completed pages. I feel in :love: with them. I think I was a little scard to try it.

Did that answer your ?, because I might have just rambled on. Never too many questions to be asked.

I'll take G and U

Great Times and Unlocking the Magic.

Let me know if you need me to fill in anymore spots here and if you open a second group. I'd like to do albums for all the kids this time. If not, I'll just scrap lift! LOL

I feel so honored :flower3: that you are joining. Once I get this one filled up(2 spots left) I think I will start a list or try to add another group and see if it will get filled or something?.

Thanks!! Just let me know, I'm headed out to have spring pics taken at school but I'll be back around 1.

I think I will work on these at SDV. Swaps are a good project for that. But I will check in with progress between now and then.

And FYI I will be at WDW June 26th - July 4 in case there is a check in around then.

From seeing the end results of AWM's sketch swap everyone just added the lines by either carefullying drawing them on there or using a stamp. You do not need to add a layer. If you would like to add to sticking notes to just 2 of them that is fine. I may end up doing that as well. I have not done sketch's in a swap before (kicking myself for not joing Ann's), but I have tried a few on my own and like them a lot. Here is a link to Ann's completed Sketch swap and you can see how they came out:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2371704

I could not find the page where she has a slide show, but if you start with the last page first you can see some of the completed pages. I feel in :love: with them. I think I was a little scard to try it.

Did that answer your ?, because I might have just rambled on. Never too many questions to be asked.

I checked out the pix from AWM's page swap already!! LOL THey were great and I was jealous of many of them!! :rolleyes1 Something similar to some of them may end up in one or two of my books!! Anyway...you absolutely answered my question. I will get the lines on one way or another. I think I have a stamp. I know I have a stencil. And, if all else fails, I have a ruler and pencil. I will add the two sticky notes on the MAW pages.

Whew, that was close!!
Ok, now I dont want you to be worried when Im not on for a month, ok?
Maybe I will even get some great ideas on the ship!

Thanks!! Just let me know, I'm headed out to have spring pics taken at school but I'll be back around 1.

I think I will work on these at SDV. Swaps are a good project for that. But I will check in with progress between now and then.

And FYI I will be at WDW June 26th - July 4 in case there is a check in around then.

I added a note to my page for you being out of town. Would you like me to add you to a list on my notes for second group openings? Susan was interested as well.

Whew, that was close!!
Ok, now I dont want you to be worried when Im not on for a month, ok?
Maybe I will even get some great ideas on the ship!

No worries on my end. I know you have got BIG plans and will be gone for awhile. So if there are any check in's while you are gone I will just check mark you. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter