Disney 12x12 ABC Page Swap/MAW:COMPLETE

Could I have:

W - Wild Bunch ( I know it's not a subject listed, but think I can make it work!!)

T - Treats (same as above)

F - Fab 5 (or is that too specific?)

if not...

R - Royalty

C - Celebrate

Thanks!!!

Erin

Okay second group is open. The first 9 for this group are:

1. BAMB
2. BAMB
3. 123SA
4. LoveMy3Kiddos
5. AWM
6. threeiscrazy
7. ZeroToHero
8. NemoMom07

Little note: I am going to have to leave in about 30 minutes to take my only girl to the vet for a check up. So when I get back I will put in anyone's request that I did not get or BAMB can go in and do it for me if she wishes.

I'm okay with repeating ideas. Just not layouts. I think we all want our books to be a little bit different from the other one. :)

I'm cool with that!

And I already picked one letter - I know it wasn't on the list, but is it general enough? I'm gonna go look at the letters not already picked and decide on my other ones.

OOOOPS!!! LOL I forgot that we were starting with 2 letters and going from there!! So, whichever of the ones I listed will be great!!!!

You could change my T - treats to Y - Yummy since T is probably easier to come up with ideas for and I can alter my idea for either letter.

I know I said balloons and jungle, but I'd like it to be "Believe in Magic" and "Jump for Joy" Thanks.

Sorry -- how about I do Disney Days and Disney Nights? So D and N instead of P - parades

I have a photo of us playing in the jumping water that I'm going to use. But don't worry. It won't be a water themed page. :thumbsup2

A: All Moused Out-ZeroToHero
B: Balloons- AWM
C: Celebrate - BAMB
D: Disney Days-123SA
E: Earing My Ears or Ears/ Entrance - NemoMom07
F: "The Favorite". So you can put your favorite ride,momment, etc./Fun/Fastpass - ZeroToHero
G: Good...?(food, fun, etc...)/Gift Shops/Got Ears
H: Hidden Mickey's/Hats/ Happiest Place on Earth
I: It all Started With a Mouse/ I Love Disney
J: Jungle- AWM
K: Keys to the Kingdom/ Kickin Back at Disney
L: Let's Go - BAMB
M: Meet and Greets: BAMB
N: Nighttime at Disney/Non Stop Fun/Nutty Bunch - 123SA
O:Out of This World - ThreeIsCrazy
P: Parades
Q: Quiet Time/Queue Line/Quest for Fun/Quotable Moments
R: Room With A View/Reservations/Resort
S: Shopping/Shows/Snacks
T: Treats BAMB
U: Until We Meet Again/Unlocking The Magic
V:Vroom Vroom-
W:Wild Bunch-LoveMy3Kiddos
X: eXtra Special/eXtradinary eXperiences/ piXie Dust/eXcited
Y: You May Get Wet/ Yipee/You've Got A Friend In Me/Yummy/Yahoo - LOVEMY3KIDDOS
Z: Zip A Dee Doo Deh/ Zoom

Okay I think I have made everyone's changes and have it updated. I am going to head to the vet now and will be back and check on everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter