Disney 12x12 ABC Page Swap/MAW:COMPLETE

There is no slideshow for the sketch swap. Everyone had posted as they went along that I didn't need to take photos of any.

I would like K and O. Not sure what subjects I will pick from yet. The Keys to the Kingdom, that is the resort card with your tickets on it?

There is no slideshow for the sketch swap. Everyone had posted as they went along that I didn't need to take photos of any.

I would like K and O. Not sure what subjects I will pick from yet. The Keys to the Kingdom, that is the resort card with your tickets on it?

:banana: Ann has joined!!! For K you can approach it that way or if you have something else in mind that is fine too. I will add you to those spots and when you decide just let me know.

I did promise to wait. ;)

Actually just finally had a chance to get on line. :)

PM me if you open up the second group.

:thumbsup2.

One spot left for the letters R and Z. When that one gets filled I have had several interested in adding another group (about 4 on the my notes list), so we may just add another group and if it does not fill we can all decided what to do. Anyone else interested in a second group? Just need one more spot to fill the first one.

:thumbsup2.

One spot left for the letters R and Z. When that one gets filled I have had several interested in adding another group (about 4 on the my notes list), so we may just add another group and if it does not fill we can all decided what to do. Anyone else interested in a second group? Just need one more spot to fill the first one.

I'd be interested in another group!! We have the whole summer to get these done. Will we have to do all different subjects or duplicate any?

I will add you to my little note list of a potential second group.

I'd be interested as well.... (oh, I am so glad I got another job- I'm gonna need it!)

I added a note to my page for you being out of town. Would you like me to add you to a list on my notes for second group openings? Susan was interested as well.

YES!!

OK I will take R and Z in group 1. That will get me 2, and I'll take 2 groups in Group 2. Let me think about which ones.

this is so cool!!! I can get 4 albums done for our June trip!!!

YES!!

OK I will take R and Z in group 1. That will get me 2, and I'll take 2 groups in Group 2. Let me think about which ones.

this is so cool!!! I can get 4 albums done for our June trip!!!

:cheer2: You rock. Look for a pm on the second group to open up before I post it okay. Going to start pm'ing now.

:woohoo: I'm thinking of my groups for group 2 now. Is it going to be no repeats? I would prefer that, or at least no repeats by the same person... is that cool with others?

I'm okay with repeating ideas. Just not layouts. I think we all want our books to be a little bit different from the other one. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter