Disney 12x12 ABC Page Swap/MAW:COMPLETE

I'm going to try to keep it generic but am leaning towards rice krispie treats and popcorn

OK...lol. So I can keep working on this sketch then! Thanks!! (Not that I wouldn't have enough ice cream to have more than 1 page...but that's me!!! I like sweets!! :thumbsup2) I think I'm putting cupcakes on there too. So it'll be a dessert kind of page

You could do I for Ice Cream, couldn't you? Or did we decide Ice Cream was too specific?

Sitting here at the vet and got a great idea. I will take E for Earning My Ears. Figure out my other letter in a bit.

You could do I for Ice Cream, couldn't you? Or did we decide Ice Cream was too specific?

I don't know...I was originally signed up for T for treats to do the sweet stuff, but switched it to the Y for yummy because I figured Y was a harder letter to fill. So, as long as we are not doing the same food, I guess it won't be a problem. I'm doing ice cream and cupcakes on the page so it will be better to leave it as Y I guess...unless someone else needs the Y. I am not totally commited to the cupcakes. I just got the Sweet Treats cricut cart and want a reason to use it now!! So, that's where that all came from!! LOL

Can I take O-Out of this world & theme it like Tomorrowland/buzz lightyear kinda thing?
I'm still trying to figure out another letter.

I've updated Buffy's posting w/ the 2 new additions..
1 from nemomom07 & 1 from threeiscrazy (each was debating on their next choice!)

I'm being tortured here, too, MM!

IF I were to play (in group #2) - would it be ok to do:
G - "Gardens" - I'm thinking there are so many lovely flower beds, topiaries, all those experimental growing spots in The Land, etc....that we have seem to have photos of - or at least in front of!)
and
T - "Trading Pins"

Lemme know if these are ok....

Sigh...!

G - "Gardens" - I'm thinking there are so many lovely flower beds, topiaries, all those experimental growing spots in The Land, etc....that we have seem to have photos of - or at least in front of!)
and
T - "Trading Pins"

Sigh...!

Ah, see, I was thinking G for Guest of Honor and I for I Love Disney...

and
T - "Trading Pins"

Sigh...!

I have returned. Still need to vaccum my floor:lmao:. Those sound great PF. They would work and they have not been used either. Sooooo did we get you?

Oooooohh! I love the "hugs" idea! I have a zillion photos of Disney hugs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter