Disney Designer Dolls

well that's good, maybe we'll get lucky and there won't be any either. i must say out of the 3 i have so far Ariel is my least fav

well if you are looking for a twin for pocahantas or want to trade for a very beautiful sleeping beauty let me know:) I will even throw in my unopened snow white compact lol

i am so jealous of anyone who got a doll. I couldn't afford it so my parents were going to buy one for my birthday, and now they're all sold out and even LESS affordable on ebay. :sad1: but YAY at least someone has them! The one thing I don't like about the dolls though is their creepy eyelashes...

I had been reading all of your posts since the 18th in hope to find insight on the disaster that happened on Tuesday. I stood in line on Monday hoping to get a doll before I had to go to class, but I left empty handed and decided to try my luck on online. I tried to add dolls in my cart and checkout on both my ipad and my pc, and got nothing but lag ( like many of you ) and about every 20 seconds the image of the dolls that Disney put up when they were loading them to the site.

I gave up as I saw the first hour coming to a end, but I decided to just have a peek and I was able to finally add my Tiana to my cart and checkout, but then I got a error message about my card :mad:. SoOOoo... I redid checkout with my paypal, using the same card and it went through fine and I had order number. I was nervous after that though because as soon as I was done, the site literally shutdown lol. I've been a nervous wreck since then thinking I would of course get one of the infamous "we're sorry" messages. Well..
today in the library I was a happy girl when I saw a shipment confirmation!

I only wanted my favorite princesses and I was lucky to have a dear friend in the UK snag Ariel for me when she sold out here. I broke down and chartered the pirate territory of ebay sellers and bought Pocahontas. In all I'm happy and I hope Tiana and Pocahontas get to me safely.

I'm happy to have found this forum, it helped me to kind of gauge whether I should have a nervous breakdown or just relax. :cheer2:

I think I'm just over this whole Designer Doll fiasco. My husband had all five dolls in his shopping cart not once but twice and got kicked out of the website both times.
He was working with Ipads and laptops. Nothing worked.

I never would have started this collection if I had known how this was going to turn out. Now I have four of the first five dolls, including two Snow Whites and am not sure what I'm going to do them since I have no way of completing the set...

I think I'm just over this whole Designer Doll fiasco. My husband had all five dolls in his shopping cart not once but twice and got kicked out of the website both times.
He was working with Ipads and laptops. Nothing worked.

I never would have started this collection if I had known how this was going to turn out. Now I have four of the first five dolls, including two Snow Whites and am not sure what I'm going to do them since I have no way of completing the set...

What 4 do you have? interested in trading for four of the last group?

haha that's what we're here for! also i love love love your avatar! where did you get it?

Thanks so much! There is a website called deviantART, and there a lot of designers and artists post their work. They have a lot of Fan art as well, so if you go there and search for something it's bound to come up. I enjoy looking at the fan art and some of the concepts they come up with.

If you go there and search Disney Cuties you'll see other princesses like my avatar. Ciro1984 designed them. There is a Repunzel one, and I can't post a link or a image yet so you'll have to go fishing. princess:

What 4 do you have? interested in trading for four of the last group?

I have 2 Snow White dolls
1 Cinderella
1 Mulan
1 Belle

I really don't want to trade for any of the dolls, I'm done. So disappointed with Disney over this whole ordeal.

Thanks so much! There is a website called deviantART, and there a lot of designers and artists post their work. They have a lot of Fan art as well, so if you go there and search for something it's bound to come up. I enjoy looking at the fan art and some of the concepts they come up with.

If you go there and search Disney Cuties you'll see other princesses like my avatar. Ciro1984 designed them. There is a Repunzel one, and I can't post a link or a image yet so you'll have to go fishing. princess:

found it! Thanks! its so cute!

My friend has both the Cinderella & Belle dolls, but is really looking to trade for Aurora (her little girl's name is Aurora). Please let me know if you're interested.. thanks!!!!

haha yes, I know! The 'rooted eyelashes' are heeeuge, they'd put a drag queen to shame! :O

haha yes, I know! The 'rooted eyelashes' are heeeuge, they'd put a drag queen to shame! :O

my father made that joke when he saw the display dolls. i was slightly horrified as there were a bunch of children around but also terribly amused haha :rotfl:

UPS delivered my Rapunzel yesterday....so pretty! She is my daughter's favorite so she will be thrilled when she gets her on her birthday! I got confirmation that Jasmine and Pocahontas shipped yesterday. Yeah!

To those who commented on the display of my 11 beauties... Thank you! :teeth:

Waiting at the mall from 4am and dealing will all of the problems security was causing was actually worth it. Especially after reading all of the posts about the problems with the website. I posted my picture right before I went to bed and since I was up all night at the mall, I slept like a baby through the entire time that they released online. I woke up and read through pages upon pages of posts about the stress the online store caused. Craziness!

Congrats to all who got the dolls they wanted!

I can't believe it's all over.. *sigh*

It seems like mall security did this to a lot of people we got there at 4:30am and mall security said we had to leave and come back 6:45am. So glad I stuck around and didn't leave. I was able to get all my dolls. :cool1: Your collection is beautiful here is picture of my five girls.

DSCF0682.jpg

The Tiana and Rapunzel I got Monday went to my sister.

It seems like mall security did this to a lot of people we got there at 4:30am and mall security said we had to leave and come back 6:45am. So glad I stuck around and didn't leave. I was able to get all my dolls. :cool1: Your collection is beautiful here is picture of my five girls.

DSCF0682.jpg

The Tiana and Rapunzel I got Monday went to my sister.
Beautiful display

fwiw in the future for something like this, don't try on multi devices at once
you are better off refreshing over and over then add a connection to the sever, ie compete against yourself
and depending on your connection/provider you could be slowing your own connection speeds by having multi devices connected at once

My 2 dolls were delivered today to my boyfriends mothers house...said a man signed for them - there is no man that lives in the house just his mom and aunt. i'm a little concerned & i won't find out for sure til she gets home from work late tonight. :confused3

My 2 dolls were delivered today to my boyfriends mothers house...said a man signed for them - there is no man that lives in the house just his mom and aunt. i'm a little concerned & i won't find out for sure til she gets home from work late tonight. :confused3

My mom had one delivered today, no one signed, they just left in on the porch

turns out the ups guy signed for it so he could leave it. weird but i don't care as long as its safe and sound inside the house now haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter