Disney Dream June 15, 214

Wow! I haven't logged on in a while, we have grown! Awesome!

Hi everyone!

Yes, I have pieced ears. Please add that to the Nusbaum clan.

Thanks! Woot woot! Can't wait to go!

Good morning, group! We are getting closer and closer to the trip, I think 64 days. If anyone here has not joined the Fish Extender group and would like to, please let me know.

The Fish extender is a fun gift exchange for people aboard the cruise. We will all get a list of people to make or buy things for (can be big or small, your choice.)

Once cutoff rolls around May 1st, I will get everyone's day they want to do their drop offs.
You will commit to one day of drop offs, you can do more if you like.

You can choose to do one gift per room, one gift per person or both, again your choice.
We want this to be fun, so you decide
If you would like to join, let me know, Thanks

Ok, I have gone back and forth on this, but I really do want to get in on the Fish Extender group. I am just really nervous because I have been in some forums and I am just blown away by all the stuff people make/buy. However, my dd, who is turning 16 on Debarkation day, just yelled at me for not keeping some of the elements of our trip "a surprise". This would be one she would not know about!

If it's not to late, hook us up, and please give me your advice on what to do.

We are Herb (hubby) Shari (me) and Sammi (turning 16 on cruise).

Disneygurlz2, I was wondering if you still wanted it. This is the info I need to confirm your participation in the fe

What I will need:
Family Name:
Room #:
Adult Names:
Children's names and ages:
Allergy/special needs:
Pierced ears:
Whether your girls like girly things or not (to ensure that they get something they will enjoy as gifts)
Thanks.pirate:

Ok, I have gone back and forth on this, but I really do want to get in on the Fish Extender group. I am just really nervous because I have been in some forums and I am just blown away by all the stuff people make/buy. However, my dd, who is turning 16 on Debarkation day, just yelled at me for not keeping some of the elements of our trip "a surprise". This would be one she would not know about!

If it's not to late, hook us up, and please give me your advice on what to do.

We are Herb (hubby) Shari (me) and Sammi (turning 16 on cruise).

Shari can I get this info
Celebrations: Didn't you have an anniversary too? or just the bday?
Allergy/special needs:
Pierced ears:
Whether your girls like girly things or not (to ensure that they get something they will enjoy as gifts)
Also Family name
Thanks, I am updating the list now:thumbsup2

Shari can I get this info
Celebrations: Didn't you have an anniversary too? or just the bday?
Allergy/special needs:
Pierced ears:
Also Family name
Thanks, I am updating the list now:thumbsup2

Likes.... Disney, of course! The Sweet 16 birthday girl (really who I am doing this for more than anything, but we will enjoy it too!) loves the Princesses, Toy Story (especially Jessie, her all time favorite), Pluto and Stitch, she loves key chains and lanyards and pins and bath stuff and pretty much all the stuff teen girls love. Has pierced ears but can't wear earrings d/t sensitivity.

Our family name is Shoufler and we are also celebrating our 20th year of marriage!

On Michele -likes jack skellington,Alice not breanne. Kailyn likes frozen. Cole likes cars & Spider-Man.

11 days till cut off, anyone who still wants to be part of fish extender gift exchange please let me know. We have 23 families and cutoff closes may 1st at 5pm.

I have some changes and additions: Facebook names- Michele Milojevich McDonough, Macade Milojevich, Susan's Bows. Michele room number change 9558 likes Alice and jack. My daughter and I have our ears pierced. She also has an American Doll and Bitty Baby. Our last name is McDonough.
Sue Milojevich room number 9554 and she has pierced ears.
Breanne Milojevich likes little mermaid. Her room number is 9556 and she has her ears pierced. Hope this answers some questions. Thanks.

I have some changes and additions: Facebook names- Michele Milojevich McDonough, Macade Milojevich, Susan's Bows. Michele room number change 9558 likes Alice and jack. My daughter and I have our ears pierced. She also has an American Doll and Bitty Baby. Our last name is McDonough.
Sue Milojevich room number 9554 and she has pierced ears.
Breanne Milojevich likes little mermaid. Her room number is 9556 and she has her ears pierced. Hope this answers some questions. Thanks.

Everything should be on the list on facebook now, thank you for letting me know

Ok guys, we are down to the wire. For those of you already part of the FE and not on the facebook page, let me know if you prefer the google drive doc or if you would like me to email you the final copy of the fe list and disney dream room layout. If you are on our facebook board all the info is revised and available in the files.

Hello...looking forward to the trip and just learned about the Fish Extenders. I spoke to my daughter and she's very excited. Can you please add us?

Screen Name: Densa
Room #: 7168
Adult Names: Michele and Dennis
Children's names and ages: Juliana - 10
Celebrations: We will be celebrating our anniversary and her birthday
Allergy/special needs:
Pierced ears: No
Whether your girls like girly things or not (to ensure that they get something they will enjoy as gifts): She isn't into the girly stuff yet.

Looking forward to the cruise. Should be a lot of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter