Disney Dream June 15, 214

Jumping in - tentatively- I have to wait to book (CM). Hoping this will be our first cruise EVER! A little bummed though that the kids won't get to do fun things like Fish Extenders and such. Do you think they will notice and feel left out?

Jumping in - tentatively- I have to wait to book (CM). Hoping this will be our first cruise EVER! A little bummed though that the kids won't get to do fun things like Fish Extenders and such. Do you think they will notice and feel left out?

Hi, I hope you get to join us. Why can't you be part of the Fish extender? We do still have it open until May 1st, if you could join. I don't know if there are rules against that. This is my first cruise too and we don't have kids, so I don't know if the kids would notice. But we are trying to make this FE as fun as possible, we do also have a facebook page if you want to join us there.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/275090135984087/

Hi, I hope you get to join us. Why can't you be part of the Fish extender? We do still have it open until May 1st, if you could join. I don't know if there are rules against that. This is my first cruise too and we don't have kids, so I don't know if the kids would notice. But we are trying to make this FE as fun as possible, we do also have a facebook page if you want to join us there.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/275090135984087/
I guess I just assumed it was already closed. I'm hoping I will know by May 1st then for sure, but CM bookings can sometimes be a month out from what I understand. I would LOVE to join if possible!
Goofyredraider--are you a Texas Tech grad? Dh and I are both Red Raiders, too.
Yes, I am! Wreck 'em, Tech! :)

I guess I just assumed it was already closed. I'm hoping I will know by May 1st then for sure, but CM bookings can sometimes be a month out from what I understand. I would LOVE to join if possible!

Yes, I am! Wreck 'em, Tech! :)

If you would like I can put you on the list and if something happens you can let us know, or you can wait till May 1st. I hope you get to join us, we would love to have you :)

If you would like I can put you on the list and if something happens you can let us know, or you can wait till May 1st. I hope you get to join us, we would love to have you :)

Add me! I may not know my room right away (or by May 1st, as it may be a space avail room), but want to do this!
eta: I will update with my stateroom as soon as I know it! Do I just need to send you info?

Hi guys just letting you know we do have a new family in the group the Hooper family, at this moment we have two of their cabins joining us, here is their info if you have not joined us on the facebook page

Ray(M)
& Kelly (F) Hooper
Lauren
Farmer (15F)
volleyball, tinker bell, harry potter, reading books.Rapunzel & Lilo & Stich
R- hunting, scuba diving, cooking
K- Butterflies, breast cancer awareness, voleyball
ears pierced Kelly (y)
Lauren (n)
not girly
Lauren
Kelly (likes jewelry but not makeup)

Room TBD
Jae (M) & Sandy(F) Danner
Christian (m19)
Brandy(F18)
Rest anything
Celebrating
25 anniversary
ears pierced Brandy (y)

Am I reading this right? Do we potentially have Disney royalty among us? goofyredraider.
Welcome a board
Having to wait to book would kill me. I like to plan our vacations and the uncertainty would be more than I could bear. Course if the rates were right I could make an exception.

Rapunzel the group is filling in nicely. It has taken awhile, I can remember when there was just a few couples and wandering if this group was going to flop. Once again thanx for the time and energy you are putting into this. :firefight

Am I reading this right? Do we potentially have Disney royalty among us? goofyredraider.
Welcome a board
Having to wait to book would kill me. I like to plan our vacations and the uncertainty would be more than I could bear. Course if the rates were right I could make an exception.

Rapunzel the group is filling in nicely. It has taken awhile, I can remember when there was just a few couples and wandering if this group was going to flop. Once again thanx for the time and energy you are putting into this. :firefight

Yep, we may have Disney Royalty with us and that would be so cool, I hope goodyraider gets to join us

Thanks wfdiaff, we have really come a long way, so we are at 17 firm families and we have less than 80+ days to go till trip. May 1st will decide if we need to split up the groups and at that time I will ask for which day you would like to sign up for . Happy Saturday:wave2:

Hello All!

We would like to join in on the FE for the June 15 Cruise!

It will be our 3rd Disney Cruise BUT our FIRST with our kids!! We have done the FE each time and have enjoyed it, hoping the kids will enjoy it as well. We are in GTY status as of now and we will have 2 staterooms for our family.

We are the Stock family from Arizona
DH...Brian
Me...Leslie
DS...Connor (18)
DS...Garrett (13)
DD...Rachel (11)
DD...Emma (9)

Room# GTY

We will be celebrating Emma's 9th birthday on the 15th, what a great present...a sail away party! We are also celebrating our DS Connor's High School graduation! We have no allergies and we do not drink.

We are super excited to finally have chosen a date and are just as excited to meet you all. We have forged many friendships through our previous FE's and hope to do the same with you all. Have you planned a Meet & Greet on the first day yet?

Hello All!

It will be our 3rd Disney Cruise BUT our FIRST with our kids!! We have done the FE each time and have enjoyed it, hoping the kids will enjoy it as well. We are in GTY status as of now and we will have 2 staterooms for our family.

DH...Brian
Me...Leslie
DS...Connor (18)
DS...Garrett (13)
DD...Rachel (11)
DD...Emma (9)

Room# GTY

We will be celebrating Emma's 9th birthday on the 15th, what a great present...a sail away party! We are also celebrating our DS Connor's High School graduation! We have no allergies and we do not drink.

We are super excited to finally have chosen a date and are just as excited to meet you all. We have forged many friendships through our previous FE's and hope to do the same with you all. Have you planned a Meet & Greet on the first day yet?
Welcome aboard, I will add all the info soon.
We have not planned a meet and greet but some of us have talked about meeting. Glad you are here

Welcome a board

Yep, we may have Disney Royalty with us and that would be so cool, I hope goodyraider gets to join us

Thanks wfdiaff, we have really come a long way, so we are at 17 firm families and we have less than 80+ days to go till trip. May 1st will decide if we need to split up the groups and at that time I will ask for which day you would like to sign up for . Happy Saturday:wave2:

LOL y'all are funny! ;)
I, too, am a planner....right now I have a plan A, B, and C. :rotfl:
We will be flying to WDW before the cruise (already booked and paid for)...just ready to add the sea part! The wait is killing me, but I have to be patient. Something I am not necessarily good at! :laughing:

Hello All!

DH...Brian
Me...Leslie
DS...Connor (18)
DS...Garrett (13)
DD...Rachel (11)
DD...Emma (9)

Room# GTY

Ok, so I added all the info to the list, do we have any favorite characters? Also are anyone's ears pierced. As soon as you know the room #s let us know.

Also to the group, the meet n greet, if everyone is interested, I was thinking we could meet during sail away party on one of the higher decks, just a thought.
I know that this is a vacation, so you do not have to attend, but could be fun. Let me know your thoughts, group. Can't wait for the trip:)

Just to keep everyone in the loop, we now officially have 20 groups :) Wow, we have grown!
Anyways now once we hit cut off, we will determine best way to split groups or if groups should be created (depending on how many more sign up in April)

If anyone is interested in joining and hasn't already plus let me know. Cutoff is May 1st. So Excited!!

Right now we have 20 groups (pending Daphne Schilling VanBuren's family joining.)
What this means for everyone: There are at least 19 gifts for each family to give (unless you want to gift yourself :) .)
You can choose to give:
• 19 cabin gifts
• 19 cabin gifts and then gifts for each person (or each couple)
• you can do a gift for each person and no cabin gift

This is up to you to decide what you are comfortable with.
The gifts do not have to be something big, they can be as simple as candy or stickers. They can be handmade or store bought (just not handmade food, Disney rule.)
Once we have our final amounts I will be taking commitments to dates you will be delivering your gifts.
This means that you will commit to one day (anytime you chose) to drop off gifts.
I will break the days down as follows
Day 1- June 15th
Day 2- June 16th
Day 3- June 17th (pirate night)
Day 4- June 18th (final night)
You are welcome to deliver on more than one day but that is all your choice.

I want everyone here to have fun and enjoy not to get stressed and not enjoy their vacation. If this is not happening, please let me know if there is anything we can do to help or if for some reason you no longer feel this is for you, let me know.
For those you want to do this and are not signed up cut off is May 1st, make sure I have all your info.

What I will need:
Family Name:
Room #:
Adult Names:
Children's names and ages:
Allergy/special needs:
Pierced ears:
Whether your girls like girly things or not (to ensure that they get something they will enjoy as gifts)
Anyone on the list and still wanting to participate please check the files and make sure your info is correct.
Everyone lets get back to having fun and getting excited about the trip. We have less than 74 days to go :goodvibes Woo hoo!!

Just checked in yesterday! The time is flying by. I can't believe how big the group has gotten. I am slowly gathering supplies for my gifts.

Just checked in yesterday! The time is flying by. I can't believe how big the group has gotten. I am slowly gathering supplies for my gifts.

I know, the group has really come together. A bunch of us did check in too, got everything I wanted, so very happy. I am getting stuff together too, luckily still have a little time :)

So we're booked and all, but I was looking forward to working on my FE stuff this afternoon only to be reminded that we have pictures to be taken for ballet this afternoon. And, with four kids in ballet, that's going to take all afternoon. Ah, well, I will just have to dream about it and stress that we only have 69 days left to get it all done before setting sail!

On the bright side, I have one of the six pockets done for our FE and only 69 days left before meeting all of y'all in person!:wave2:

PS: I would have posted this in the FB group, but those posts get put on my wall and then the ballet people--many of whom are not Disneyphiles--might get their feelings hurt.

So we're booked and all, but I was looking forward to working on my FE stuff this afternoon only to be reminded that we have pictures to be taken for ballet this afternoon. And, with four kids in ballet, that's going to take all afternoon. Ah, well, I will just have to dream about it and stress that we only have 69 days left to get it all done before setting sail!

On the bright side, I have one of the six pockets done for our FE and only 69 days left before meeting all of y'all in person!:wave2:

PS: I would have posted this in the FB group, but those posts get put on my wall and then the ballet people--many of whom are not Disneyphiles--might get their feelings hurt.

Lol, no worries. Don't stress, all will work out. 69 days is a long time :) Have fun with the ballet pics. :hug:

Pirate costumes ordered! Beware all you skallywags, sea winches, barnacles, land lubbers us real pirates will be out on the prowl for some loot and grog.:firefight

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter