Disney Dream June 15, 214

That would be great. I'm on FB much more often.

I'm also on FB more often than I should be.

My older dd (14) is not super girly, either, but probably wouldn't want to hang out with girls her sister's age. But, you never know. She's looked over the info and is more attracted to the teen club than the Lab or Edge (or am I thinking of the wrong name?)

I was talking with dd10 and she says she's really interested in the Lab, so she'll probably want to hang out there mostly. Will we have a meet-up time/place for our entire group once on board?

I'm also on FB more often than I should be.

My older dd (14) is not super girly, either, but probably wouldn't want to hang out with girls her sister's age. But, you never know. She's looked over the info and is more attracted to the teen club than the Lab or Edge (or am I thinking of the wrong name?)

I was talking with dd10 and she says she's really interested in the Lab, so she'll probably want to hang out there mostly. Will we have a meet-up time/place for our entire group once on board?

Katy, I thought you said she was into hair and makeup now, that was why I didn't add her. Thought she might enjoy the girly things like lip glosses or makeup kits. If not I will put her on the not girly girl list :) I just want to make sure she gets things from the FE she will enjoy

Katy, I thought you said she was into hair and makeup now, that was why I didn't add her. Thought she might enjoy the girly things like lip glosses or makeup kits. If not I will put her on the not girly girl list :) I just want to make sure she gets things from the FE she will enjoy

She is into the hair and makeup, but still isn't a super girly-girl. She's at one of those weird stages where one minute she's curling her hair and another she's saying the tangles in it are a stylistic choice. (Uh-huh. Right.) so, you can leave her on the make-up & lip gloss list. She'd like to be as distinctive from her sister in as many ways as possible.

She is into the hair and makeup, but still isn't a super girly-girl. She's at one of those weird stages where one minute she's curling her hair and another she's saying the tangles in it are a stylistic choice. (Uh-huh. Right.) so, you can leave her on the make-up & lip gloss list. She'd like to be as distinctive from her sister in as many ways as possible.

:rotfl: Ok, so she is like me. I agree with the stylistic tangles, lol :rotfl2:

Thanks for adding me. Im new to this and it took me awhile to figure it out. My kiddos loved the idea of the fish extenders on our last cruise and are looking forward to being involved in this one.

Aidan's likes; music, super heros
Analeigh's likes; anything girly (make up, nails), dolls I saw where someone asked about american girls she has one

My hubby will be celebrating his 35th on the 19th.

Cant wait to get started on this, please add me to the FB page. Henley Barnes
Let me know if I can help with anything

Hi and welcome, we are kinda winging it for the fe group as right now all of us our new. We have three families right now before yours. What I will need to add you to the list is room number, names (already have ages now) anything you are celebrating, really like and any allergies or special needs s:po everyone can get any handmade items started. Hope this helps, as I said we are winging it and still learning but hoping it will be great

Thanks for putting all this together

Hey! Im just now seeing this sorry! Cabin 6600 and we will be celebrating my husbands 35th birthday. Happy Birthday to our hubbys! My name is Henley, Hubby Justin, Kids Analeigh and Aidan. No allergies

Lol, I was just thinking, I thought I had a Barnes Family on my list, lol.
Happy Birthday to the hubbys :)
I have the names, will add room and hubby's bday.
Also any character likes or dislikes, and do you and daughter have pierced ears? Welcome aboard again, nice to see you back.
I also started us a facebook page if you would like to join
https://www.facebook.com/groups/275090135984087/

I don't have enough post to reply on your post:( so I will have to repost

Aidan, music, superheros, Disney characters Jack Hook
Analeigh, anything girly, princess, any disney character, her ears are not pierced

justin, anything sports
Henley, yes ears pierced, I like everything, on the go ready to try anything once

I don't have enough post to reply on your post:( so I will have to repost

Aidan, music, superheros, Disney characters Jack Hook
Analeigh, anything girly, princess, any disney character, her ears are not pierced

justin, anything sports
Henley, yes ears pierced, I like everything, on the go ready to try anything once

Ok, Henley, I will add all of this to the list. Thank you so much for all the info :)

Only 100 days to go!

Still trying to decide what to do about gifts. I like to create things, but have no ideas this time. Well, I have *one*, but that's only for one of the younger girls.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Katy

Only 100 days to go!

Still trying to decide what to do about gifts. I like to create things, but have no ideas this time. Well, I have *one*, but that's only for one of the younger girls.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Katy

Well there is always pinterest to get inspiration, also other boards on the disboard www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2919223
, www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=25152902
, www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2966604
and also facebook there are entire groups about this
https://www.facebook.com/groups/580...group_comment_reply#!/groups/167311023398247/
hope this helps:thumbsup2

Thank you so much for posting these, Kris. I don't know why I didn't think of searching this board to begin with. I'll blame it on having four kids who sucked the brains cells out of me…even if they didn't, really.

I've got a bunch of ideas running through my head, but, unfortunately, my creativity often outruns my wallet, so I need to do some brainstorming on how to make the two cooperate.

Can we find out how many of the adult females are "girly?" I have a few ideas that are borderline girly (I don't always paint my nails, for instance, but would still be appreciative of a manicure kit--*not* hinting, btw!).

Thanks again, Kris, for all of the work you're putting into this!

Katy

Oh boy this is harder than I thought. I have the adult things picked out but I am not sure what to get the kids. I don't want something they wont use/like and I am NOT crafty. Trying to think of something different and not cheap or expensive.
Oh and we need to make our extender yet.:firefight

Thank you so much for posting these, Kris. I don't know why I didn't think of searching this board to begin with. I'll blame it on having four kids who sucked the brains cells out of me…even if they didn't, really.

I've got a bunch of ideas running through my head, but, unfortunately, my creativity often outruns my wallet, so I need to do some brainstorming on how to make the two cooperate.

Can we find out how many of the adult females are "girly?" I have a few ideas that are borderline girly (I don't always paint my nails, for instance, but would still be appreciative of a manicure kit--*not* hinting, btw!).

Thanks again, Kris, for all of the work you're putting into this!

Katy

Of course, I am here to help.
And if you need to bounce ideas off, we can always give you opinions, I know part of it is surprise but I am always willing to help.
As for the girly girl thing, I will make the chart for adults and kids then. I am not always girly but I have a bit of princess in me :rotfl2:
I am totally using formal night as an excuse to have a prom night that hubby and I didn't get. princess:

Hi guys, as Katy told me today, we are at 100 and counting!! :thumbsup2

So I have a request, if there are some ladies on the FE that are not girly or would rather not get nail polishes, pedicure kits or anything fru fru like that can you let me know. Just like the kiddos we don't want to give out stuff that is just going to be trashed and not treasured. Everyone is putting alot of time into their gifts and we all want them to be enjoyed. So let me know if this just isn't your thing. Or if there are things you just do not want, so I can do my best to make that happen. Thank you all and can't wait to meet you all pirate:

Oh boy this is harder than I thought. I have the adult things picked out but I am not sure what to get the kids. I don't want something they wont use/like and I am NOT crafty. Trying to think of something different and not cheap or expensive.
Oh and we need to make our extender yet.:firefight

I listed a bunch of references for ideas a few posts ago and I can help if you need someone to bounce ideas off of. Or you can join any of those groups and get opinions without any of us knowing.

Also I was going to make my fe but it was going to cost me more to make than order. I ordered off etsy for $35 and it should be here next week, will post pictures when it comes to see if you want to go that route.

I am always here if you need help with anything. I can even make things if you need.

Well there is always pinterest to get inspiration, also other boards on the disboard www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2919223
, www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=25152902
, www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2966604
and also facebook there are entire groups about this
https://www.facebook.com/groups/580...group_comment_reply#!/groups/167311023398247/
hope this helps:thumbsup2

I don't want anyone to stress out, remember this is supposed to be fun. I highly recommend checking out these areas to inspire you and encourage you to have fun with your fish extender gifts. The facebook group is great and you can even put *spoiler* on your comments and our cruise date, so we won't peek :rotfl2:

Please don't get discouraged if you aren't crafty, there are a million ideas out there. Something as easy as candy for the movies would be a good treat, so just have fun and enjoy. But if you need any help just let us know and we will find a way to help :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter