• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney face masks for sell

My Mickey and Minnie shipped yesterday, but my Star Wars have not yet shipped. Ordered the same time on the first day.

I ordered 2 sets on the first day. I noticed that the charge for 1 set, plus shipping, was posted to my credit card a couple of days ago. No shipping notice yet. I’m guessing they’re waiting for both sets to be available before they ship.
My exact situation.

We ordered 3 sets of large the first day and got a shipping confirmation that 1 set shipped yesterday - unfortunately, it didn't say which design shipped. So excited to see them!

Can you order them sprayed with the smells of the resorts? Guess I can use the hand sanitizer I just bought from magic candle. Trying to be funny...

You could also buy some of the Magic Candle Co fragrance and put a drop or two inside the mask. They actually sell spray for this in Japan. I have some essential oils, combined it with cheap Vodka (rubbing alcohol can be used, but it leaves an odor), and a tiny bit of glycerin. I spray this calming scent on my mask for the grocery store. I need any help I can get there :rotfl2: I make my own perfume this way too.

Ordered the first day, two sets of the Mickey and Minnie, one large and one medium. Got charged for 1 set plus shipping a few days ago but it hasn't shipped out yet. Called Disney to make sure that the charge was the masks and she said it is and that one is boxed and ready to go out(but still no ship notification yet) and she said the other set is slated to ship out around June 22nd.

Please do not buy Disney masks. This will only encourage them to keep the mask policy as long as they can.

Please do not buy Disney masks. This will only encourage them to keep the mask policy as long as they can.
This isn't new they sell masks in the other parks just not in the US. They don't want this to become an American thing cuz they know they will lose money on the long run.

I have a pending charge as of Thursday or Friday for the 4 sets I ordered (size medium, all designs except Marvel/SW).

Just noticed I had a pending charge as well on Thurs from the shop. So hopefully I'll get an email tomorrow it's shipping

I ordered two sets on the first day and thought they said shipment would occur late June. Haven't received any communication yet.

I ordered two sets on the first day and thought they said shipment would occur late June. Haven't received any communication yet.
Depending on what time you got your order in that day the expected ship date could have changed. The first orders in were for 6/15.

Depending on what time you got your order in that day the expected ship date could have changed. The first orders in were for 6/15.
I ordered first day, within an hour of them opening them up and nothing yet. It was the SW ones (D'uh :D )

• Haha
Reactions: cm8

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter