• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney face masks for sell

I ordered a set of medium on 4/30 but nothing yet. I believe when I ordered the ship date was 6/15 but I could be wrong. It was definitely a June date.

Ordered first day (4/30) and just checked. The large masks are shipped and due to arrive Wednesday. (ordered the DIsney faces/mouths: Mickey, Stitch, Pooh, etc)

I ordered 2 sets on the first day. I noticed that the charge for 1 set, plus shipping, was posted to my credit card a couple of days ago. No shipping notice yet. I’m guessing they’re waiting for both sets to be available before they ship.
Hmmm. This charge has now disappeared from my credit card statement.

Ordered April as well with a "future" ship date. No word when they will ship.
Looked on shop. disney and the order still shows there.

I'm about to cancel my order, honestly. What is wrong with Disney communications?
ya it's frustrating. I'm probably keeping mine as it seems the masks that I have from big companies are so much more comfortable than the ones off of etsy I've gotten

ya it's frustrating. I'm probably keeping mine as it seems the masks that I have from big companies are so much more comfortable than the ones off of etsy I've gotten
did you buy any of the Universal ones? I have been using the blue surgical masks, they are comfortable and light enough for me, which is why I haven't wanted to buy anything else

did you buy any of the Universal ones? I have been using the blue surgical masks, they are comfortable and light enough for me, which is why I haven't wanted to buy anything else

yea, I have the white one with the black logo, and the black one with the old school logo. They are pretty comfy to wear, and find it easier to breathe in. I'm hoping the disney ones will be similar material

Upset I missed out on the blue AP one lol.

Reading all this it seems the larges are being shipped from the day one orders. Interesting if there just running sizes at a time.

I ordered my on 4/30/20 - and I noted on my personal calendar that it told me my EXPECTED ship date was JULY 12th. My SIL ordered a day or two later, and she remembers a late July ship date. She didn't write it down - but neither of us are expecting to hear anything until mid-July - as that's what it said when we ordered. My order still shows on their website - so I don't have any concerns since so far, our expectations have been met.

I've ordered masks from three companies I had never heard of - all had long lead times - and all three shipments arrived. Two had some glitches and sent me notices about the day they were expected and gave me a new date. Those have all arrived now.

So - I have confidence in Disney. My order still shows. They said July 12 when I ordered. I'm just in wait mode.

These were all a pre-order. I ordered the first day, but later in the day. I believe the estimated ship date was either 6/22 or 6/29. Large of Star Wars and Mickey & Minnie. I haven't heard anything since, but don't really expect to for another week or two.

These were all a pre-order. I ordered the first day, but later in the day. I believe the estimated ship date was either 6/22 or 6/29. Large of Star Wars and Mickey & Minnie. I haven't heard anything since, but don't really expect to for another week or two.

I just wish when you pull up the order on the site, they'd keep like what the pre order date was when you ordered in the description

I got 1 star wars and 1 of the mouth sets..
One charged right away in april the other still shows pending.... i wish it said when. I am hoping soon.

Large Marvel here, no shipment email yet

Same here,,,,tried chat since the box popped up and then they weren't online right now :rolleyes:

I did end up ordering cute kid ones for the grand kids.....from Amazon. Ordered June 9th and they will be arriving today. So at least they have something to wear

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter