Disney face masks for sell

I have ordered some great Disney park themed ones from redbubble.com

yea, I have the white one with the black logo, and the black one with the old school logo. They are pretty comfy to wear, and find it easier to breathe in. I'm hoping the disney ones will be similar material

Upset I missed out on the blue AP one lol.
how did you find the sizing of the Universal ones?

I ordered on 5/1/20. Haven't heard anything since the original order confirmation email. Order status still says "processing".

I pre-ordered small/Toy Story and medium/Marvel on the first day maybe about an hour after they released with an expected Jun 15 ship date. My original total was $50.92. On Friday I noticed that the $50.92 auth had dropped off and been replaced with two $29.23 auths ($58.46) and now this morning one of those $29.23 charges has posted to my account and I have a shipped email for the small/Toy Story mask. The medium/Marvel set still saying processing. I am going to be very annoyed if I am charged double the shipping fee because they shipped these separately. I know it's only $8 more but I don't like that switch up without my authorization.

These were all a pre-order. I ordered the first day, but later in the day. I believe the estimated ship date was either 6/22 or 6/29. Large of Star Wars and Mickey & Minnie. I haven't heard anything since, but don't really expect to for another week or two.

This! I ordered immediately on release. They were always listed as preorder. The earliest availability date was June 15 th. That date sold out quickly, within an hour or 2 & later dates were added. And that doesn’t mean you will have them June 15th, it means they will be available to ship on June 15th. And yesterday, June 15th, the first ones started shipping. I don’t understand why people are concerned when they aren’t even late.

This is the thread from release date:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-taking-presale-orders-for-disney-themed-face-masks.3800674/

Last edited:
This! I ordered immediately on release. They were always listed as preorder. The earliest availability date was June 15 th. That date sold out quickly, within an hour or 2 & later dates were added. And that doesn’t mean you will have them June 15th, it means they will be available to ship on June 15th. And yesterday, June 15th, the first ones started shipping. I don’t understand why people are concerned when they aren’t even late.

It's more that they got my hopes up when they pre-authorized the card on June 10....

We received shipping notice yesterday for one of the two sets we ordered - the star wars set. Hopefully the Mickey set will come soon.

We received shipping notice yesterday for one of the two sets we ordered - the star wars set. Hopefully the Mickey set will come soon.

We got the exact opposite....they shipped our Mickey face masks, and said our SW masks will be delivered next week.

We ordered on the first day but still haven't heard anything. We ordered 3 sets. No rush for mine and my husband's set. But I really would like for my son's set to come on the sooner side because the masks we currently have don't fit him well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter