Disney face masks for sell

Ordered first day. 1 Mickey & Minnie , 1 Faces , 2 Star Wars all large. Faces & Star Wars shipped yesterday. Tracker says Monday for delivery

Ordered first day (early 4/30), Disney Faces, size L. received yesterday. All four masks are slightly different dimensions. Stitch fits great, Mickey is going to teen daughter as way too tight. They are very thick. In Nashville and was too warm to wear yesterday.

Looks like my CC was charged for the SW masks 2 days ago (charge popped on my account today), but they don't appear to have been shipped yet and I haven't gotten an email.

The Mickey ones say arriving Saturday, but UPS hasn't updated for me just yet, says they are in Orlando (but that was 5 a.m. yesterday) so expect they'll arrive on time.

Still says arriving Saturday, and says the package is coming from Orlando, though, I live in Orlando, lol, cmon ups, get it here! I'm literally 20 minutes away from Disney!

Just got the shipping notice for one of our sets...the mickey/minnie medium ones! It is too early to actually track it though. Still waiting on the pixar small and marvel large to ship.
Edited-I ordered these on the first day.

Last edited:
First day order of 3 medium sets was shipped Tuesday. Set to arrive next Tuesday.
1 set of large shipped today, no tracking available yet, but probably a week for that one too

Ordered on first day, 2 large sets. Just got charged on CC but no shipping information yet. :surfweb:

Ordered the first day. I received shipping notice overnight last night for my medium Mickey/Minnie masks and for the my medium princess masks. I had a pending charge on my card last week that fell off over the weekend, and no pending or put through charges today. Tracking only states a label was printed, but not yet in their possession.

We placed our order for large Mickey masks on April 30th and just received notice, in the wee hours of the morning this morning, that they have shipped! Very excited to get them :-)

Notification came in the middle of the night for the SW masks, so everything is now on its way!

Ordered two sets on 4/30, got an email that they both have been shipped on 6/15, still waiting. Even though I have a tracking number it won't let me track the order.

Mine came today. Ordered medium and they are more like x-small. Did the measurements and extremely disappointed. Not like you can return them. They look like thongs.
Ugh. Now I’m nervous for my sets. I ordered medium based on the recommendations on the shopDisney site for size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter