• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney face masks for sell

Finally got the notice today that my masks shipped! Can't track them yet but at least I know they are on their way! :banana:

Finally got the notice today that my masks shipped! Can't track them yet but at least I know they are on their way! :banana:
I posted this previously but Disney is shipping through ups for the masks. If you sign up for a ups my choice account you should be able to get the tracking number there.

I posted this previously but Disney is shipping through ups for the masks. If you sign up for a ups my choice account you should be able to get the tracking number there.
Thanks. :) I actually do have a tracking number but when I check it it says to wait 24hrs

Mine just arrived - SW set - the designs are very nice, but the sizing - wow - I ordered the medium - they fit my son- Hes 9 - too small for DD14, and I am not the biggest guy , but not even close , unless I want to permantely bend my ears back or have my head transplanted by an Angel fish !

Mine just arrived - SW set - the designs are very nice, but the sizing - wow - I ordered the medium - they fit my son- Hes 9 - too small for DD14, and I am not the biggest guy , but not even close , unless I want to permantely bend my ears back or have my head transplanted by an Angel fish !
Disney really messed up with the sizing on these. If mediums fit 9yr olds.. yet the measurements were for an adult... I don't understand what they did wrong. I ordered smalls for my son and he's 11.. I doubt they will fit.

UPS finally updated on one of the two deliveries I'm expecting. Still says tonight by 9 pm eastern, but this morning said it was still in Orlando.
Now it says:
06/19/2020 4:32 P.M.Bridgeport, NJ, United StatesPackage received for sort by destination UPS Mail Innovations facility
06/17/2020

So maybe tonight still?! (I'm in Northern Virginia)

The SW ones now have an arrival date - Wednesday! So about 6 days from receiving each email.

UPS finally updated on one of the two deliveries I'm expecting. Still says tonight by 9 pm eastern, but this morning said it was still in Orlando.
Now it says:
06/19/2020 4:32 P.M.Bridgeport, NJ, United StatesPackage received for sort by destination UPS Mail Innovations facility
06/17/2020

So maybe tonight still?! (I'm in Northern Virginia)

The SW ones now have an arrival date - Wednesday! So about 6 days from receiving each email.

Mine did the exact same - said was being delivered on 17th for 2 days while still in Orlando, and we live in NY !

Mine did the exact same - said was being delivered on 17th for 2 days while still in Orlando, and we live in NY !
And ours never arrived! Another update made yesterday saying they were arriving by 9 but it said it had left the NJ facility that morning.
Maybe today?

Got one of the two sets we ordered. All the notifications said we were getting the Star Wars set and the Mickey set was still processing. Got the package...it was the Mickey set. So I emailed ShopDisney and will see what I get as a response. We ordered large and they fit pretty well. The ear loops might be a little tight, but I imagine they will stretch a little, or I will convert them to ties. I also plan on snipping off the tags.
Same, although I also have a Pixar set in the mix that has not shipped. I also never received a shipping email notice. But the ShopDisney website says my Star Wars set shipped, and when I opened the package it was Mckey.
Please update if you get a response.
Thank you.

My package was shipped from Florida via UPS Mail Innovations, and UPS still says arriving Saturday (yesterday) by 9:00 PM.

Via tracking history I see it arrived in Ohio Friday and was sent to USPS on Saturday (I'm in Pennsylvania). The USPS regional center in my area accepted the package today (Sunday) and according to them the expected delivery date is Thursday. Tracking history was updated on the UPS site but the delivery date was not.

I entered the UPS tracking number on the USPS package tracking site - that's where I can see updated delivery information.

Anybody call Disney about the sizing issues? Starting to think the sizing on the websites were for adults, but they actually made them kids sizes.

Anybody call Disney about the sizing issues? Starting to think the sizing on the websites were for adults, but they actually made them kids sizes.
I just looked up the masks again and it looks like they added alot more measurement than in the original posts.

Got the Mickey set in the mail yesterday, and also got a notification yesterday that the Star Wars ones have shipped. Have not tried the Mickey ones on yet, as I won't put them on my face without washing them- but they are the large and they don't look too small for me or my daughter, but I don't think they will fit my husband. However, they are t-shirt material and I am concerned they are going to shrink the minute I wash them. They are only 2 ply. I think they will be breathable, but I don't know how effective they would be being made out of T-shirt material. Also, they don't have any kind of thin wire or molding ability sewn into the top, so I don't now how the fit will be around the nose. I will report again once I have washed them and we try them on.

Well- washed them and tried them on and we do not like them. I can't say whether they shrunk in the wash because we did not try them on before washing. According to the size chart, I should have ordered medium for DD and I, but I didn't trust it and ordered large. The large barely fits, so I can't imagine what the medium would have been. The large fits on the face- but it feels like it is going to pop below my nose repeatedly. Basically I can either have it go under my chin- or covering my nose, but not both. There is no kind of thin wire on top so there is no molding ability for fit and to hold it in place. The Disney website seems to indicate they are 3 ply- saying that the front is polyester and the middle and back are cotton--- but they only appear to be 2 ply to me when I pull on them and feel the layers. There is a giant tag (the type inside the collar on shirts) on the inside- which makes no sense for a face mask. The worst part is the ear bands. They pull really hard on the ears, to the point where your ears bend forward. It hurt immediately when I put it on. We have multiple masks at home made by different people and this is the first time I have ever had one do this. The bands might be able to be stretched out, but since we have a lot of other better masks at home, I don't see us even messing with them to try to make them work. DH tried one on- said "Ow- my ears" and that was it. The designs are very cute, but they are not good masks. I'm very sorry that I spent $40 on two sets of these.

Last edited:
We tried some mask over the weekend walking a mile in them that is made out of the same material that the Disney mask are made out of and they were horrible! We could not breath good at all. We have decided to bring boxes of the disposable mask they are lighter weight more stretchy and I can breath better in them. Our trip is scheduled for the end of July and I'm really going to try to push it back to November because after walking a mile in that mask I realized how miserable it was. I really hope everyone takes the time to spend some time in the mask outside moving around to get a real feel for what it's going to be like in the summer. I love Disney but I've got to draw the line at a certain point when it comes to my comfort and being able to breathe. I also have a 9 year old I've got to consider.

I'm very sorry that I spent $40 on two sets of these.

I think Disney should make this right.

Please, anyone that is getting their mask and find the sizing so off, should let Disney know. It's understandable that they aren't returnable, but I don't feel like it's my problem to pay for something that won't work.

My mask order said “In-transit” and delivery by 6/20 and no updates after that. My masks supposedly made it to NJ and radio silence since (I’m in NYC). Last time I had a delivery experience like this was when I ordered toilet paper from Amazon and it ALMOST made it to me, but magically disappeared.

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter