Disney face masks for sell

If you’ve ever tried those standard disposable masks with the blue on one side and white on another.... I’d say they are 35%+ smaller.

Mine came today. Ordered medium and they are more like x-small. Did the measurements and extremely disappointed. Not like you can return them. They look like thongs.

Oh no. That is disappointing. I bought 4 sets, not good if they won't work

Got my lg masks, they're slightly too small for me

I also love how there's a giant tag covering the inside lol, really disney?!

Can we get more pictures posted please of the masked they received?
I may be interested in trading some Disney pins for some masks (Large&Medium) if anyone doesn't like them and like to make a trade.

Can anyone post a pic of these on a face? I’d love a better idea of size while I can still cancel my order.

Can anyone post a pic of these on a face? I’d love a better idea of size while I can still cancel my order.
Makeup by Snapchat ... This is a Large Stitch mask. It is the largest of the 4 we received. I could not wear the Mickey.

Attachments

• stitch.jpg
    stitch.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 85
Got one of the two sets we ordered. All the notifications said we were getting the Star Wars set and the Mickey set was still processing. Got the package...it was the Mickey set. So I emailed ShopDisney and will see what I get as a response. We ordered large and they fit pretty well. The ear loops might be a little tight, but I imagine they will stretch a little, or I will convert them to ties. I also plan on snipping off the tags.

Man this has me so worried . I measured our faced and it said to do medium.. and if y'all are having issues with the large... Uhg. Oh well I guess.

Man this has me so worried . I measured our faced and it said to do medium.. and if y'all are having issues with the large... Uhg. Oh well I guess.

I'm with you there. Measurement said medium. I have 3 sets coming.

Correction. I'd thought I was billed for the masks the day I ordered them, but perhaps that was just some kind of a hold on my cc? Because I looked back through my April and May cc bills and the charge for the masks isn't there. The reason I checked is that I saw that the charge for the masks is now listed as pending on my cc.

I ordered the Pixar masks in large. I hope the large is large enough. If not, even though it says no returns, I may make a fuss. I used their measurement system to figure out what size and it seemed that the large would be sufficient. I shall report back when they arrive.

Got the SW set - fit the kids fine- mine is a bit small -
DS9 said maybe I can trade it with someone from "Animal Crossing" !

Correction. I'd thought I was billed for the masks the day I ordered them, but perhaps that was just some kind of a hold on my cc? Because I looked back through my April and May cc bills and the charge for the masks isn't there. The reason I checked is that I saw that the charge for the masks is now listed as pending on my cc.

I ordered the Pixar masks in large. I hope the large is large enough. If not, even though it says no returns, I may make a fuss. I used their measurement system to figure out what size and it seemed that the large would be sufficient. I shall report back when they arrive.
They authorized the cards when the orders were placed but for me that never when past pending till it fell off a week later. The charge then reappeared a week ago when they started shipping.
I’m planning to call and complain also if they don’t fit since I ordered based off of the measurements provided.

Got the Mickey set in the mail yesterday, and also got a notification yesterday that the Star Wars ones have shipped. Have not tried the Mickey ones on yet, as I won't put them on my face without washing them- but they are the large and they don't look too small for me or my daughter, but I don't think they will fit my husband. However, they are t-shirt material and I am concerned they are going to shrink the minute I wash them. They are only 2 ply. I think they will be breathable, but I don't know how effective they would be being made out of T-shirt material. Also, they don't have any kind of thin wire or molding ability sewn into the top, so I don't now how the fit will be around the nose. I will report again once I have washed them and we try them on.

I think fit is going to vary because people have different sizes and shapes of faces. I got my “faces” set and the large is a perfect fit for me. I have disposable masks to take on vacation but needed masks for the office, and since I am in travel, Disney masks seemed the most appropriate. I ordered two sets of the Mickey/Minnie, which are en route and should be delivered next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter