• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a Kroger coupon for an extra 200 bonus fuel points for a Disney GC, no minimum.

I got this too! I looked at the restrictions but don't see a minimum dollar amount. I don't want to spend more than 50. And I really wish it had been on a Starbucks card becauae I need to reload ☺

I Had a weird issue at Kroger today. Yesterday I bought three $100 visa gift cards. I went today to use those to buy one $300 Disney gift card at self checkout. I used the first two visa gift cards with no problem. When I swiped the third one it called for help! The lady asked to see my license and wasn’t really sure what was going on. She fixed it and I used the third visa. This has never happened before but I may not put > $200 on a Disney gift card at Kroger just to avoid the hassle.

I didn't know you could swipe multiple Visa gc's in 1 transaction. I've always done each $100 Disney as a separate transaction so that the $100 Visa exactly matches what I'm purchasing. Only problem is that if you do 2 of those (or more) back to back, Kroger's system thinks they're duplicates if they have the same time stamp and same dollar amount. I've had to call to have points added in the past.

I didn't know you could swipe multiple Visa gc's in 1 transaction. I've always done each $100 Disney as a separate transaction so that the $100 Visa exactly matches what I'm purchasing. Only problem is that if you do 2 of those (or more) back to back, Kroger's system thinks they're duplicates if they have the same time stamp and same dollar amount. I've had to call to have points added in the past.
Yes I usually do $300 or so. You swipe the first card, it says is $300 correct, you say yes, no cash back then it takes $100 off and you hit credit again for the remaining balance of $200. It was really weird that it automatically called someone as soon as I swiped the third one.

Thanks for the heads up on the fuel points. I really hate having to call!

Just got a Kroger coupon for an extra 200 bonus fuel points for a Disney GC, no minimum.
Me too! Last time I got this and used it during a 4x fuel points promo, I got a crazy number of points—the 200 bonus x 4 as well as the regular 4x fuel points! Will buy in the next couple days and see if it works again!

Yes I usually do $300 or so. You swipe the first card, it says is $300 correct, you say yes, no cash back then it takes $100 off and you hit credit again for the remaining balance of $200. It was really weird that it automatically called someone as soon as I swiped the third one.

Thanks for the heads up on the fuel points. I really hate having to call!

So you're running as credit? I've been running mine as debit . . .

Lucky day for me, this month Discover cashback rewards offer is at warehouses. Ordered enough gift card at BJ’s to pay for my room charges getting back a total of around 10% between both discounts. Normally I would use my Southwest card to get the rapid rewards points but our budget is tighter this trip so the cash back was a good incentive.

Question about buying Disney GC with Target GCs - sorry if it's a repeat question but I read back on this thread and I'm still confused.
If I have a Target GC can I use it ONLINE to buy a Disney GC? Or does it only work in store?

Thank you.
Based on what I read here, I was planning to use Southwest RR points for Target GCs and then use those for Disney GCs.
But my nearest Target store is over 35 minutes away, so I wanted to check first.
I can use them in store for Disney GCs though correct?

Thank you.
Based on what I read here, I was planning to use Southwest RR points for Target GCs and then use those for Disney GCs.
But my nearest Target store is over 35 minutes away, so I wanted to check first.
I can use them in store for Disney GCs though correct?

YMMV but yes, the system will allow it. Some stores have disallowed it though. It still works for the majority.

FYI - Best Buy :sail:

During this past holiday season I posted "Spend $10 or more at Best Buy and Get a $10 Promotional Credit" via email. I purchased TWO $10 Roblox GC and just received TWO $10 Promotional Credit from Best Buy so check your emails. :D

Went in to Target yesterday to pick up another gift card and went ahead and used all 6 of my Target gift cards with access codes for it :faint: I was off work and went in the middle of the day, so at least I wasn't holding anyone up. I wrote them all down on a piece of paper so I could just read them off to the cashier all in a row. I asked the cashier about combining them and she said that if I had the hard copy gift cards she could combine them, but that she didn't know of a way to do it off of the app. YMMV on that though.

In good news, I am now up to $500 in Disney gift cards that I haven't paid a single CENT for!!

I'm new to this game, so maybe I'm missing out on your acronyms. What are you using to receive the free Target gift cards?

Went in to Target yesterday to pick up another gift card and went ahead and used all 6 of my Target gift cards with access codes for it :faint: I was off work and went in the middle of the day, so at least I wasn't holding anyone up. I wrote them all down on a piece of paper so I could just read them off to the cashier all in a row. I asked the cashier about combining them and she said that if I had the hard copy gift cards she could combine them, but that she didn't know of a way to do it off of the app. YMMV on that though.

In good news, I am now up to $500 in Disney gift cards that I haven't paid a single CENT for!!

I really racked up quite a bit too including recent purchases of Dr. Bronner's Lavender Liquid Soap 32 ounce $8.19 each, the deal was buy 2 get a $5 GC. Can't beat that! Mix 1 cup with 4 cups of water for liquid hand soap. Luv this stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter