Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, sorry. I run as debit and put in the code. I think you hit card, right?

I recall trying to split tender at the Kroger register once before and it rejected. But perhaps that was back when I was trying to run as credit. I'll have to try again the next time I need 3rd party cards.

I'm new to this game, so maybe I'm missing out on your acronyms. What are you using to receive the free Target gift cards?

YMMV just means "your mileage may vary" :)

I use a combination of Swagbucks, Bing Rewards, Ibotta, and Shopkicks in order to collect free gift cards! It takes some time and patience, but I don't have a lot of room in my budget to set aside money for a vacation. Being able to just dedicate some time each day to rewards sites really helps me. Plus, I think $500 since August is nothing to sneeze at! A lot of people earn more than me, but I have some limitations on internet at my house and work.

Just redeemed my last Walmart 10x gc from Dec. at Sams to round out my dis gc stash for our big upcoming trip..... 14% discount for almost no effort at all! Now to decide if I want to keep going or direct my efforts to something else since I don;t really need the dis gc for a couple of years after this.... I have to say I still have an automatic :bounce: response when I see a dis gc,even tho I don't need anymore right now....

Just redeemed my last Walmart 10x gc from Dec. at Sams to round out my dis gc stash for our big upcoming trip..... 14% discount for almost no effort at all! Now to decide if I want to keep going or direct my efforts to something else since I don;t really need the dis gc for a couple of years after this.... I have to say I still have an automatic :bounce: response when I see a dis gc,even tho I don't need anymore right now....

I've been in that boat for a month or two now, never thought that would happen. Thought I'd be picking stuff up until the last minute like our last trip, but between CC rewards, Swagbucks and other rewards programs, coupons, etc etc etc we covered our on board spend budget plus some. Since I have been going so long with any 'found money' goes into Disney GC when I see it now I had to stop myself and start figuring out how to turn stuff into cash for the rest of the incidentals. We were just fortunate enough to win some GC's as door prizes over the weekend and first thought was "we can use those to pick up Disney GC's to get the week spa pass on the ship!" then second thought "oh wait, we don't really NEED that should pick some up and hoard for F&W on next trip!" and then had to come down from that and realize should probably hang on to it in case we need actual money some time between now and then since we don't even know what year we're going yet :)

We did so good with all you folks support we're not even touching our Disney dollars this time! We're hanging on to them for that next trip when we take mom to F&W that she's been dying to go to. That is going to be an eating trip, there's a couple table service restaurants she wants to hit plus all the booths... we're going to have to make that a long trip so we can work it all off!

I sent chase an sm asking for clarification on the chase pay bb offer. Specifically I asked if I could get 7500 ur points from maxing out rotating categories in q1 PLUS 4000 ur points for spending $400 at bb and using chase pay. Now that I'm thinking about it, I may not have asked the right question. I should have asked if I spent $400 at BB using Chase Pay + an additional $1100 in q1 bonus categories, would I get 11,500 UR points.

Anyway, I'll post something if I get an answer.

I noticed last week that there are a couple of stores on shopkicks where you can scan your receipt and get 1 kick per $1 spent. Walmart and Target are two of them. This is fairly new. They didn't used to do this.

Thanks for sharing this. I hadn't noticed that promotion and I had four WalMart receipts laying around from the Swagbucks Kiwi offer. It's an added bonus to get some KICKS for those receipts. :thanks:

For anyone with the Kroger Dis gc 200 bonus points offer a $25 gc triggers it. My store was out of the $50's so I got two $25's and it shows the reward after the first gc was scanned.

If anyone has Anthem health incentives (gift cards for being tobacco free, filling out health questionnaire, get flu shot, annual check up, etc.) I just noticed they have Disney gift cards. I have $150 coming that I will be converting to Disney gift cards.
Ohh, I have to check that out. Are GCs new this year?

If anyone has Anthem health incentives (gift cards for being tobacco free, filling out health questionnaire, get flu shot, annual check up, etc.) I just noticed they have Disney gift cards. I have $150 coming that I will be converting to Disney gift cards.
how do you know if you get incentives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter