Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! Only one of our 4 cards had the BBB offer but two cards have the BB offer. I wonder if my BBB has $25 Disney GCs? I'll have to check it out.
The fine print says "Excludes corporate gift card purchases.". Does that just mean Visa cards, or Disney gift cards?

One more question ... I do have Swagbucks, but I rarely use it for anything. It looks like we could get 550 SB for every $50 purchase at Best Buy on top of the $30 off $300. So, we would get 3300 SB plus $30 and those which is about another $35. Do any of the gift cards still work for Disney gift cards? I seem to remember that WalMart still works but I don't shop there.

One more question ... I do have Swagbucks, but I rarely use it for anything. It looks like we could get 550 SB for every $50 purchase at Best Buy on top of the $30 off $300. So, we would get 3300 SB plus $30 and those which is about another $35. Do any of the gift cards still work for Disney gift cards? I seem to remember that WalMart still works but I don't shop there.
It's 600 sb / $50 so 3,600 total. You can cash out for paypal or Walmart (use at Walmart or Sam's) to buy Disney gift cards. I think the virtual visa also works.

On the Amex offer? That I think has to do with buying in bulk. It should not apply to this (never has in the past).
Yes, on the AMEX offer.

Enrollment limited. Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible. Valid at any participating location in the US and US Territories. See merchant website for shipping policy. Some merchants may not ship to all areas. Not valid for e-gift card purchases. Excludes corporate gift card purchases.

Amex Offers now has 2 new offers:

2) $30 back after spending $300 at Best Buy by 9/17/18. This offer can be stacked with Swagbucks and the $300 does not need to be used at once, so you can do it in increments of $50 per day thru 9/17/18. (As others have noted, it seems like Swagbucks is enforcing the 1 bonus per day rule.)

Is this on the business card?

I have the Bed Bath & Beyond but not the Best Buy offer which really stinks!

Are there any stores left that allow gift card to gift card. I have over $1k worth in chase UR rewards. Trip is paid for. Is there a way to maximize the value and get Disney gift cards or Visa gift cards with it? I would like to use it towards dining at DL

Thank you. Totally sucks I don't have it on my two cards. I only had the BB&B on one card too. >:(

I did not have it on my account either. But then I got the email about the new offers and clicked the BB one and it added it to my account.

Are there any stores left that allow gift card to gift card. I have over $1k worth in chase UR rewards. Trip is paid for. Is there a way to maximize the value and get Disney gift cards or Visa gift cards with it? I would like to use it towards dining at DL
Walmart and Sam’s

I did not have it on my account either. But then I got the email about the new offers and clicked the BB one and it added it to my account.

Hmmm, did not receive any emails about the new offers and they are all set to send. What is the date they emailed you? Did not find anything from them on my email account or hubby's. :confused:

Thanks but i cant get those with UR I guess i can just do cash

UR has Landry's if you plan to eat at T-rex or Rainforest. They also have Bed, Bath and Beyond. *some* people report being able to convert BBB to Disney but it is YMMV so you probably don't want to take a chance with large amounts unless you test that out first at your local BBB. Gift cards are not the best value for UR redemption but I guess it is worth whatever the UR owner finds valuable. I would not trade my URs for gift cards, but that is me. Others may find value in doing this because it is what they need at the time.

Yes, but most fall into the YMMV category now. Walmart/Sam's is the most consistent/widely available right now. Other's are Bed Bath beyond, Safeway, Sears, some have been able to do certain ones at GameStop again.

But unless Chase has a GC on special, it's the same amount of UR to redeem for a GC as get a statement credit. If that's the case I'd just use the card and take the statement credit to erase the charges. At least that way I earn some more UR points on top.

UR has Landry's if you plan to eat at T-rex or Rainforest. They also have Bed, Bath and Beyond. *some* people report being able to convert BBB to Disney but it is YMMV so you probably don't want to take a chance with large amounts unless you test that out first at your local BBB. Gift cards are not the best value for UR redemption but I guess it is worth whatever the UR owner finds valuable. I would not trade my URs for gift cards, but that is me. Others may find value in doing this because it is what they need at the time.

Thanks i do not know what T-rex is besides a dinosaur :D. Rain forest cafe i do not like as i had one here at home too and never really thought it was worth a second visit. and isn't it closed already? do UR points expire? I have plenty of Hilton and Sheraton free nights and Alaska miles that i would not necessarily need the UR points at the moment . The only way to benefit from it for us is probably to cash out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter