• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks i do not know what T-rex is besides a dinosaur :D. Rain forest cafe i do not like as i had one here at home too and never really thought it was worth a second visit. and isn't it closed already? do UR points expire? I have plenty of Hilton and Sheraton free nights and Alaska miles that i would not necessarily need the UR points at the moment . The only way to benefit from it for us is probably to cash out.

UR points do not expire. If you have no other use for them then it may be worth it to cash them in. I personally use UR to transfer to airline and hotel partners or book travel through the UR portal.

(Rainforest by AK park is open.)

UR points do not expire. If you have no other use for them then it may be worth it to cash them in. I personally use UR to transfer to airline and hotel partners or book travel through the UR portal.

(Rainforest by AK park is open.)
Thanks. I will hold them until about two months before trip. If I have earned what i need in other platforms then i will just keep them there and book another vacation with them.

By the way I am in California so I meant rain forest cafe in DL not MK. :thanks:

Amazon site is such a mess. I just hope I can get in if they do a Hotels.com discounted card. If not it’s not like they aren’t going to do one in the next two weeks lol.

I’m going to go ahead and buy a $25 Hotels.com gift card and get the $5 credit.

Got my VISA GC's in from Staples. Any more DPs on the SB deal. Still just one bonus of 500 SB per day?

It also might be worth it to create more than one Swagbucks account if you don't want to run to Best Buy a zillion times - any thoughts on that?
Get ready to be shutdown. New accounts with SB are under lots of scrutiny and they hate duplicate accounts that they can trace back to the same person if they do that all your accounts will be shutdown.

Amazon site is such a mess. I just hope I can get in if they do a Hotels.com discounted card. If not it’s not like they aren’t going to do one in the next two weeks lol.

I’m going to go ahead and buy a $25 Hotels.com gift card and get the $5 credit.
Due to login issues I was 2 minutes late by the time I got too the Brinkers card yesterday (even the wait list was full). Someone on DoC said Applebees was gone in seconds. I wish you much luck!

Another question, geez I'm just full of them today...
Went to activate my Visa GC's from Staples. It seems I'm missing the activation code. I'm thinking someone else here had ordered them online. It says on the paper "mailed to purchaser" but I haven't received anything else yet so far.

Another question, geez I'm just full of them today...
Went to activate my Visa GC's from Staples. It seems I'm missing the activation code. I'm thinking someone else here had ordered them online. It says on the paper "mailed to purchaser" but I haven't received anything else yet so far.

The activation codes get mailed to you in a separate envelope, and they don't necessarily come on the same day as the gift cards. The last time I ordered a Visa gift card from Staples was around a year ago and the activation codes came in a colorful envelope (I think it was yellow).

The activation codes get mailed to you in a separate envelope, and they don't necessarily come on the same day as the gift cards. The last time I ordered a Visa gift card from Staples was around a year ago and the activation codes came in a colorful envelope (I think it was yellow).

Thanks! Hoping they show soon! :)

Ok, new to the Swagbucks train, but trying to stack it with the Amex Offer at BBY. Can I get some help?

After working well twice last week (1,000 points posted), I swung by my nearest BBY during lunch to pick up another $50 DGC. First the SB app wouldn’t generate a QR code and took me straight to the BBY website. I log in to the SB mobile website instead, where I’m able to generate a QR code. When the cashier tried to scan the code (several times), he said he was getting a not authorized message. He called over a manager, who figured it was because it’s a third-party code that doesn’t work on gift cards. I didn’t push it any further since I’ll still get 10% off, and now this cashier probably thinks he can’t scan SB for gift cards. Checked my receipt, and there’s no SB number tracked.

Any idea what went wrong?

Last edited:
I had a couple of new AMEX offers today.

Get 10% back at Office Supply Retailers-Limit $5 in total credits

Get 10% back at Select Department Stores-Limit $10 in total credits. Offer valid for in-store and online purchases only at the following US Department stores: Bealls, Belk, Bloomingdale’s, Boscov’s, Century 21, Dillard’s, J.C. Penney (JCP), Kohl’s, Lord & Taylor, Macy’s, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Stein Mart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter