Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Online cash back 10%. Just activate the offer and click through.

Ahhh - I see it under the "sales" tab as opposed to the "online" tab. Mine says "10% cash back on top deal products." Thats the one?

Edited - if this works, its better than the airline portal promo imo.

Ahhh - I see it under the "sales" tab as opposed to the "online" tab. Mine says "10% cash back on top deal products." Thats the one?

Edited - if this works, its better than the airline portal promo imo.
Yes. It has worked in the past and mine is pending.

I also ordered from Macy’s through RMN. Nothing showing yet. Ordered a Disney gc from staples and that also isn’t showing yet. So if you have one already, you’re doing good lol! My staples normally take several days to post and my recent Sams club took 2 weeks!
I also ordered from Macy’s through RMN. Nothing showing yet. Ordered a Disney gc from staples and that also isn’t showing yet. So if you have one already, you’re doing good lol! My staples normally take several days to post and my recent Sams club took 2 weeks!
Fingers crossed they all come through. The 20% would be especially good for me because it is a North Face coat and it seems like no other discounts or promotions work with North Face.

Have you used Quik Coupons? Their Home Depot coupons must be used in store; you should get 15% off (use coupon code VIP40 when buying coupon for 40% discount), but check for exclusions. Note that their Lowes coupons also must be used in store now AND DO NOT WORK ON APPLIANCES (learned this the hard way).

Do you have an ink cash card? You could buy a Home Depot egift card at Staples online and pay with an Ink Cash for 5x UR - and go through RMN.

Other offers that come to mind. . .

Chase offer for Staples (to buy HD cards), Amex offer for Happycards (card gets mailed).
Unfortunately I don't have any of those...but I can get the 10% CB with RMN at best buy and pick up at a local warehouse. This might be my best option!

Sunnysports.com carries North Face merchandise and they have a 30% friends & family promo code for regular priced items. Code is "FRIENDS".
Thanks! Wish I knew that yesterday, I have been searching for stores that carry North Face to find one with a discount. Never heard of that one, maybe I’ll return it to Macy’s and order from Sunny sports instead.

Starting 11/8, Stop & Shop will have select GC's buy $100 get a $20 coupon for your next shopping order. This will stack with the Happy card $10 off.
The cards included are : iTunes, Dominos, Macy’s, Xbox, Happy, Uber, Starbucks, Home Depot, Cracker Barrel, Nordstrom, Kohls, Bed Bath & Beyond, and TJMaxx

Edited to add: This is a Regional Deal. To find out if your store is Participating check your local circular, some stores have the 5x Gas instead of the $20 coupon offer.

Disney is included on this promotion, just bought a bunch of DIS gift cards. Must do one $100 transaction at a time. Offer is good on basically any gc besides Visa, Mastercard, reloadable and Stop& Shop cards. Offer in my paper flyer is from today thru 11/28 and $20 coupon can be used today thru Dec 5th
Coupons' can not be used to purchase gift cards & can not be combined.
Savings 20% plus what I get back on cc from grocery purchases

Last edited:
I did the RMN 20% cash back at Macy's yesterday and my order already shipped. I also bought a DGC gift card and did the 8% cash back at staples and I already got a confirmation from RMN that staples went pending - which is great but the cash back from Macy's will be even bigger. Any experience how long Macy's takes to show up on RMN ? Never ordered from them through RMN before. It shows that I activated the order on RMN but that is all so far. I wouldn't normally think anything of it because I know before it could take a while for certain purchases to show up. Maybe Staples is just super fast in reporting.

I just got an email from my order I placed yesterday as Pending. Yeah, that 20% off was awesome!

Last edited:
Thanks! Wish I knew that yesterday, I have been searching for stores that carry North Face to find one with a discount. Never heard of that one, maybe I’ll return it to Macy’s and order from Sunny sports instead.

Try googling the specific item you're looking for on a computer. It will show you several stores. Sunny Sports, Moosejaw, Backcountry etc will show up. These sites also sell past year's items at a very deep discount.

FYI: Moosejaw offers Military Discounts.

Also use Dealigg to see discounts for variety of stores: LINK
NOTE: If you use a discount that is NOT listed on Rakuten's site, my experience is they will NOT give you cashback.

Target Black Friday Preview Sale - save 5% on Target physical and e-gift cards today and tomorrow.

https://www.target.com/c/target-giftcards/-/N-5xsxt

Did I read that they fixed the Target loophole regarding gift cards & red card?
(A few years ago for my trip, I used this sale to get Target gift cards at 5% off. Then ordered DGC online using the Target gift cards and if you spent a smidge over your gift card total and applied even a dollar or so to your Red Card, you got 5% off your TOTAL amount. For an overall savings of 10%.)

Did I read that they fixed the Target loophole regarding gift cards & red card?
(A few years ago for my trip, I used this sale to get Target gift cards at 5% off. Then ordered DGC online using the Target gift cards and if you spent a smidge over your gift card total and applied even a dollar or so to your Red Card, you got 5% off your TOTAL amount. For an overall savings of 10%.)
Yes. They fixed it a couple years ago. No gc to gc st Target

RMN has American Eagle 16% cashback right now. My boys like their jeans - not sure if any of you on here shops there but that might be a tidy savings on xmas clothes.

Try googling the specific item you're looking for on a computer. It will show you several stores. Sunny Sports, Moosejaw, Backcountry etc will show up. These sites also sell past year's items at a very deep discount.

FYI: Moosejaw offers Military Discounts.

Also use Dealigg to see discounts for variety of stores: LINK
View attachment 451289
NOTE: If you use a discount that is NOT listed on Rakuten's site, my experience is they will NOT give you cashback.
Thank you, I did try googling, but I guess I didn’t google correctly. The 30% off at sunny sports seems like the best deal. I am going to return the jacket to Macy’s as soon as it arrives and order from Sunny Sports instead.

Just saw Sams Club is having a one day sale. It says “extreme value gift cards: all $50 for $35”
Any idea if Disney is included?

Raise currently has a ton of 500$ Disney at 2% off. For the weekend you can get an additional 4% off (up to 15$). If you go through a reward portal you can get more - topcashback usually has a higher % return when they realize raise is doing these promos. Anywho. If this helps people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter