Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raise currently has a ton of 500$ Disney at 2% off. For the weekend you can get an additional 4% off (up to 15$). If you go through a reward portal you can get more - topcashback usually has a higher % return when they realize raise is doing these promos. Anywho. If this helps people.

Mr. Rebates is best right now at 5% back with Raise.

This isn’t a Disney gc question but a Target one.

With the Target eGC sale this weekend, can I buy a Target GC, pay with a non-Target credit card, and get the 1% Circle?

Dosh is offering 3% cb at Sams but I find this strange.....it is an app based offer so you have to go through Dosh first, then it'll take you to Sams. As usual you have to use a Dosh linked cc, too. It says it's one day only.

Dosh is offering 3% cb at Sams but I find this strange.....it is an app based offer so you have to go through Dosh first, then it'll take you to Sams. As usual you have to use a Dosh linked cc, too. It says it's one day only.
I received the email about the Dosh/Sam's 3% but it doesn't show up on my app either online or in-store.

This isn’t a Disney gc question but a Target one.

With the Target eGC sale this weekend, can I buy a Target GC, pay with a non-Target credit card, and get the 1% Circle?
You shouldn't get it, but I haven't tried. Although I'd think if there was a glitch someone would have mentioned it by now.

Target Circle Earnings rewards are not earned on the following:

• adult beverage purchases;
  • purchases of prescriptions and over-the-counter items located behind the pharmacy counter;
  • purchases made at some partner businesses, including in-store clinics, Target Optical and Target Plus Partners;
  • purchases made on the Shipt App and tips for Shipt shoppers;
  • purchases made from Target through 3rd party sites such as Google Express;
  • purchases of Target GiftCards™ and Visa, American Express and Mastercard gift cards and prepaid cards;
  • taxes, shipping, delivery, handling and all other fees or charges;
  • payment of any RedCard balance, debit card cash withdrawals at checkout and payments for insufficient funds;
  • prior purchases (except if you are able to submit a receipt from a prior purchase within 7 days); or
  • where otherwise prohibited by law.

And just a PSA in general, don't forget that if you do a split payment with a RedCard then none of the transaction earns the Circle 1%. (I always have to remind myself when I'm using a GC to make sure the GC will cover the whole transaction, or remember to split it up if needed)

The Kroger ad I got yesterday says 4x fuel points on gc’s with digital coupon valid 11/7-12/10, but I don’t see any coupons in my app for this. Maybe the beginning date is a typo? A whole month would be a LONG promo, even close to the holidays.

The Kroger ad I got yesterday says 4x fuel points on gc’s with digital coupon valid 11/7-12/10, but I don’t see any coupons in my app for this. Maybe the beginning date is a typo? A whole month would be a LONG promo, even close to the holidays.

I just checked and the only new GC offer I have is this...
451463 :confused3

Do you think that this 5% discount is instead of the 10% one that target usually has? Wondering if I should jump on it now since discover has 5% cash back at target this quarter. So that combined is 10% off anyways. Of course it doesn’t help to get DGC just saves to buy things at target that I’m buying anyways.

Do you think that this 5% discount is instead of the 10% one that target usually has? Wondering if I should jump on it now since discover has 5% cash back at target this quarter. So that combined is 10% off anyways. Of course it doesn’t help to get DGC just saves to buy things at target that I’m buying anyways.

On Doc of Credit this was posted "It looks like the Target Red Card does NOT also give you 5% off the purchase." If you have Discover you'll get 5% cb. LINK

I was wondering the same thing. I don't want to jump on this deal if they end up doing the 10% one later. I just used up the last of the 10% Target cards I got last year and was hoping to replenish my supply. I think I'm going to hold off on this deal. With my Amex BCP card I can get 6% off Target GC at Safeway plus the grocery rewards which gets me very close the 9.75% I'd save buying the gift cards at Target using my Discover.

I was wondering the same thing. I don't want to jump on this deal if they end up doing the 10% one later. I just used up the last of the 10% Target cards I got last year and was hoping to replenish my supply. I think I'm going to hold off on this deal. With my Amex BCP card I can get 6% off Target GC at Safeway plus the grocery rewards which gets me very close the 9.75% I'd save buying the gift cards at Target using my Discover.
I agree, now that I think about it more. I’m going to hold off in hopes of that they have the 10% one again and use my discover for that.

I agree, now that I think about it more. I’m going to hold off in hopes of that they have the 10% one again and use my discover for that.

I would do some as it can be used in conjunction with the 20% discount I posted a few pages back. If you can get them cheaper via X fuel points, Raise or a high yielding CC it might be worth it.

For me I'll pass and get them at Kroger.

Disney is included on this promotion, just bought a bunch of DIS gift cards. Must do one $100 transaction at a time. Offer is good on basically any gc besides Visa, Mastercard, reloadable and Stop& Shop cards. Offer in my paper flyer is from today thru 11/28 and $20 coupon can be used today thru Dec 5th
Coupons' can not be used to purchase gift cards & can not be combined.
Savings 20% plus what I get back on cc from grocery purchases
Thanks so much for reporting this! I completely forgot they were having this promotion and wanted to try the Disney Gift Cards to see if they work. Bought 10 yesterday. Thanks again!

Meijer Mperks: $10 Off $150 Visa Gift cards - Valid thru 11/16/19: LINK
  • Must clip coupon
  • Limit one coupon per offer
Safeway: Save $10 on $100+ Mastercard Giftcard - Expires 11/23/19: LINK
[Vons, Randall’s, Albertsons, Tom Thumb, Acme, Jewel, Shaw’s]

Staples: No Purchase Fee On $200 Visa Gift Cards (11/3-11/16): LINK

Office Depot/Max: Save $20 When You Buy $150 In Happy Giftcards: LINK
[Teen, Dining, Eats & Her 11/24 to 11/30]

Rite Aid Giftcard Deals: Visa, Hotels.com, Delta & More Expires Nov 16, 2019
Lots of info so please use the: LINK

[YMMV]
Get a $15 Amazon when you Backup your Photos with Amazon Photos & More Expires Nov 30, 2019: LINK

Last edited:
Starting 11/8, Stop & Shop will have select GC's buy $100 get a $20 coupon for your next shopping order. This will stack with the Happy card $10 off.
The cards included are : iTunes, Dominos, Macy’s, Xbox, Happy, Uber, Starbucks, Home Depot, Cracker Barrel, Nordstrom, Kohls, Bed Bath & Beyond, and TJMaxx

Edited to add: This is a Regional Deal. To find out if your store is Participating check your local circular, some stores have the 5x Gas instead of the $20 coupon offer.

Edited again - all gift cards included with the usual exclusions, Stop & Shop, Visa, MC, reloadable cards
Is Stop & Shop also known Winn & Dixie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter